RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Whis said:

How would y’all rank seasons 10-14?

13 worst regular season i've seen.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

14 >>>>> 10 > 13 > 11 > 12

12 was honestly (equally) ruined by Cherry and COVID :sorry: I can't get past the weird editing and the lackluster finale and winner. It was all just so weird. 11 was ruined by all the fighting. I like drama, but not when it's 99% unnecessary.

3 hours ago, Whis said:

12 > 10 > 14 > 11 >>>>> 13

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

14 >>>>> 10 > 13 > 11 > 12

12 was honestly (equally) ruined by Cherry and COVID :sorry: I can't get past the weird editing and the lackluster finale and winner. It was all just so weird. 11 was ruined by all the fighting. I like drama, but not when it's 99% unnecessary.

In season 12 we got a top 3 with a different point of view in drag from each other AND an execution of that drag. Gigi is amazing at styling wigs and knows how to create a garment; Crystal can get polished results from very crafty means and is great at styling pieces from different sources together; and Jaida is unmatched as a seamstress and make up artist. They produce their drag. 

Sadly that's not valued enough in the fandom and in season 13 we got a top 5 in which every queen brought a bunch of top-to-bottom paid outfits. Okay, they have money and... what else? They didn't create those outfits, they didn't have to style them either. Gottmik has amazing make up skills and Symone has a strong vision in her drag. But other than that... That's a lackluster finale indeed.

Edited by Draper.

13 has the best runways, best lipsyncs, and best winner of 10-14 I fear

12 & 14 stay overrated 

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

3 hours ago, Whis said:

12 > 11 = 14 > 10 > 13

12 had a really amazing cast and set of challenges, it's just brought down by sherry (who crazy enough was ALSO super ******* talented - what a shame) and covid.

11 has a few nothing burgers early on + the producing was a bit weird sometimes, but in terms of personalities and drama it was SO fun. season 14's cast i think is a little better but the production is worse with the amount of non-elim episodes, top 5, etc :doc:

10 is good but honestly, its one that strikes me as not really having a lot of storylines? there's a lot of quality drag but not rlly much story to bring me in after monique and the vixen leave.

13 is the only season im legit reluctant to rewatch again djfkj i just dont remember it being too good :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
41 minutes ago, Draper. said:

In season 12 we got a top 3 with a different point of view in drag from each other AND an execution of that drag. Gigi is amazing at styling wigs and knows how to create a garment; Crystal can get polished results from very crafty means and is great at styling pieces from different sources together; and Jaida is unmatched as a seamstress and make up artist. They produce their drag. 

Sadly that's not valued enough in the fandom and in season 13 we got a top 5 in which every queen brought a bunch of top-to-bottom paid outfits. Okay, they have money and... what else? They didn't create those outfits, they didn't have to style them either. Gottmik has amazing make up skills and Symone has a strong vision in her drag. But other than that... That's a lackluster finale indeed.

Ok and I thought we were ranking the entire season, not just the finalists :confused: I agree the S13 finalists weren't the best (Gottmik is one of the least talented finalists in the franchise imo), but the season still had a lot of memorable moments for me, including an iconic roast, series-great lip syncs, amusing controversies and fights, etc.

S12 doesn't have that, for me. When I think of that season, the only things I remember are the bizarre editing of Sherry, the political episode being one of the worst challenges in the show's history (and spawning its worst catchphrase), and Ru's favoritism allowing Crystal to be carried into the finale when she excelled at nothing and deserved to be an early out. I remember thinking Gigi's Snatch Game was good, but can't recall liking anything else. So you see that the season doesn't stand out to me as a highlight of the series :cm:

14>10>12>13>11

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

Season 13 is so bad that there are some episodes that I didn't even bother to watch. :rip: That atrocious Rusical....

Off the top of my head I would say Gottmik, Pearl and Adore are the least talented finalists ever. Rebecca Glasscock really deserves a spot there but she gets a pass for being a great villain

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

12 > 11 > 10 = 14 >>>>>>> 13

11 is pretty underrated imo and I'll probably never, ever rewatch 13 because 95% of the cast is just incredibly unlikable which made it a chore to sit through.

I agree with all this 

42 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Off the top of my head I would say Gottmik, Pearl and Adore are the least talented finalists ever. Rebecca Glasscock really deserves a spot there but she gets a pass for being a great villain

Keep dreaming sis :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
45 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Kameron Michaels and Kim Chi 

The way I didn't even watch that shitty straight pandering spinoff but Kennedy is KILLING me in this Roscoe's viewing party :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The way I didn't even watch that shitty straight pandering spinoff but Kennedy is KILLING me in this Roscoe's viewing party :bibliahh:

She was ruthless :skull: dragging the make up artists and the special guests.

poor Utica

30 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

She was ruthless :skull: dragging the make up artists and the special guests.

poor Utica

Utica is so tone deaf why would she ask Kennedy if they paid her for appearing on AS7 and then say "you sure as hell aren't talking about them" with the 'amazing outfits' question :deadbanana: she got too comfortable with miss Kenney

Season 13 is the worst 

I can’t stand candy muse’s voice :biblio:

And the way they robbed tamisha 

10 > 14 > 11 > 13 > 12

S10 doesn’t get enough love considering the amount of queens it propelled to stardom and how generally fun and entertaining it was. On the opposite side, S12 is a a mess with one of the worst cast and challenges ever and I will never understand how people enjoyed it.

12 >>> 14 >> 11 >>> 10 > 13

10 is atrocious. very poor choices were made and while the cast was strong none of the top queens really had my heart.

the latter half of the season is the most boring out of them all.

we all know why 13 is last, let me just say (the stronger half of the cast actually delivered almost every single week but as a whole it felt bloated, way too heavily produced and some of the challenges were the worst ever).

Edited by Guy12345

also season 12 remains AMAZING. an All Stars level cast all around.

Sherry's scenario and this whole quarantine situation never ruined it for me,

as the queens were just really enjoyable and the level of drag and talent was up there with the bestest of seasons.

season 13 is the worst

Rotmilk, Kandy Lose and Tina Burnt are the most payolad and unsympathetic trio of the whole franchise for me:biblio:

season 12 is the best because the Madonna Rusical:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.