RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

On 8/12/2022 at 1:08 PM, jqnetto said:

the second best lipsync ever, only behind Dida's This Will Be. 

and the only memorable moment from that awful season.

I could name 5 lipsyncs since this one that are far better 

not personally gagged by Denali’s crunch duck walk but I do think she is a talented performer, this lipsync has always been overrated to high hell 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

I could name 5 lipsyncs since this one that are far better 

not personally gagged by Denali’s crunch duck walk but I do think she is a talented performer, this lipsync has always been overrated to high hell 

!!!

The girlies hate latinas in here so much and its not discussed much. The Denali erasure. The gorgeous dead in eyes. The jealousy of fan fave valentina on s9. The puerton Rican  erasure.  Bianca don't count,if she werent gay, she'd be a Trumper. Facts.

Adore seems to more digestable to ignorantrl bc she doesnt  push her latin "niche"too much on the non hispano demo.  

1 hour ago, manwhore said:

The girlies hate latinas in here so much and its not discussed much. The Denali erasure. The gorgeous dead in eyes. The jealousy of fan fave valentina on s9. The puerton Rican  erasure.  Bianca don't count,if she werent gay, she'd be a Trumper. Facts.

Adore seems to more digestable to ignorantrl bc she doesnt  push her latin "niche"too much on the non hispano demo.  

Your posts never cease to take me out :deadbanana2:

I was gagged by that Denali performance but watching it back now.....it's not hitting the way it did hm. Absolutely LOVE Denali though I was devastated when she was eliminated 

1 minute ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

I was gagged by that Denali performance but watching it back now.....it's not hitting the way it did hm. Absolutely LOVE Denali though I was devastated when she was eliminated 

This like I can admit it’s overrated now but to pretend it wasn’t a moment? no ma’am 

Lineysha Sparx is the true robbed Latina queen that should get the praise that Denali receives

#rupaul's drag race from Hi, I'm here for a good time, not a long time

Denali can only wish to look this good

• ATRL Moderator
10 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

If it was based on track record Miss Wiwoww peel would not be top 2.

she would. track record-wise the top five was camden > angeria = willow > bosco > daya

daya would've taken camden's top two spot if it had been judged on the performances imo

47 minutes ago, Riot said:

Lineysha Sparx is the true robbed Latina queen that should get the praise that Denali receives

#rupaul's drag race from Hi, I'm here for a good time, not a long time

Denali can only wish to look this good

The gif isnt doing you or Lineysha any favors mama

Hector, Big Brother Tengaged participant

27 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

The gif isnt doing you or Lineysha any favors mama

Hector, Big Brother Tengaged participant

Now girl :rip:

Jorgeous would demolish Denali in a lipsync :bird:

Camden really should have won the lipsync againt Willow. She felt the energy of the song way more. Willow just did reveals + weak voguing :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

she would. track record-wise the top five was camden > angeria = willow > bosco > daya

Am i missing something ? Bosco had 3 wins, Willow had 1. Same amount of time in the bottom..?

Missj Confused GIFs | Tenor

I can't guess who any of these celebrities are except for the one who is so obviously the guy from Glee :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Am i missing something ? Bosco had 3 wins, Willow had 1. Same amount of time in the bottom..?

Missj Confused GIFs | Tenor

4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Denali to me is equivalent to Jan :rip:

Precisely, and to even mention her in comparison to one VALENTINA is just... absurd.

Denali wishes.

19 hours ago, Guy12345 said:

I love going back and rewatching Jaida moments from All Stars. what a delight she was. love her so much.

The Essence of Everything :rainbow:

!

4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Denali to me is equivalent to Jan :rip:

You're not wrong. They're both really good at only one thing :mandown:

This is an all time level good lip synch from Naomi and a complete slaughter to Monet, who is an assassin herself.

Got Latrice applauding, Manila having a panic attack, Monique living, Ru impressed as ****, it was 100/100.

The winner of AS4 and All Winners I fear.

14 > 12 > 11 > 10 > 13 I guess?

13 & 14 are the only two I’ve seen once. I used to think 12 was great but I rewatch earlier this year and it’s kind of a mess. And I’m not calling recency bias for 14 because I straight up was not impressed with the rest of these seasons coming out of them lol, 10-13 are the low point of the franchise imo. But it’s still drag race so :fan:

17 minutes ago, Whis said:

How would y’all rank seasons 10-14?

The only season out of these that I rewatched was 11 so 11 > the others. I'm not a big fan of the post s9 seasons, they severely lack replay value for me cause they're not good :doc: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.