RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

4 hours ago, Melquiades said:

No ONE is doing IT like her. 

**** All Stars challenges. This is what a SUPERSTAR does

I kneel, mother! :jonny5:

She should've uploaded them as two separate videos but it's still a serve.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Melquiades said:

No ONE is doing IT like her. 

**** All Stars challenges. This is what a SUPERSTAR does

I kneel, mother! :jonny5:

Literally superstar energy :jonny5:

No shade, I could not imagine Juju or Cracker serving anything like this, Shea is one of a kind :jonny5:

Omg what is this... I was thinking about going to Vegas soon to see this but is this the energy the girls bring for their numbers? :skull: Only Kennedy giving an ounce of energy.

This really was the best Pit Stop episode of all time. Bob rapping the entire time was a kii. jfhdgjsdg 

8 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Omg what is this... I was thinking about going to Vegas soon to see this but is this the energy the girls bring for their numbers? :skull: Only Kennedy giving an ounce of energy.

I can't believe they're still using Bang Bang for that portion, it was the same when I saw the show during opening week two and a half years ago :rip:

Anyways when I went with the original cast the show was fire, energy throughout. Maybe these girls were having an off night :rip:

8 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

This really was the best Pit Stop episode of all time. Bob rapping the entire time was a kii. jfhdgjsdg 

You clearly haven’t seen Trixie and Alyssa recapping Canadas Drag Race Season 1. I was pissing myself start to finish. 

23 minutes ago, FAN said:

You clearly haven’t seen Trixie and Alyssa recapping Canadas Drag Race Season 1. I was pissing myself start to finish. 

Ah yes, the episode that brought Peronka to life. One of my all time favorites!

11 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

Why did I just watch this for the first time????

The back and forth on what constitutes a music video

The recreation of the Oscars slap

The sibling rivalry chemistry

:dies:

Still can’t get over Denali :jonny: 

The way queens in the back didn’t take their eyes off of her. A true ASSASSIN. Kahmora was lucky she had that dress so she can use it as an excuse. Denali would’ve wiped the floor with literally anyone.

25 minutes ago, Hurem said:

The way queens in the back didn’t take their eyes off of her. A true ASSASSIN. Kahmora was lucky she had that dress so she can use it as an excuse. Denali would’ve wiped the floor with literally anyone.

This is literally a 6/10 for me.

Aja would've bodied her lowkey, as would Alyssa.

LaLegend Ri and THEE Symone were the only lipsync assassins on S13

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

Denali put on a good show, props to her, but that performance always been a bit overrated. Kahmora just did nothing which made them focus on Denali even more.

• ATRL Moderator

Denali did great, but that is partly because they gave her an excellent song to lip sync too.  A lot of modern Drag Race features awful lip sync songs that no matter how hard you try, you can't perform excellently too just because the material isn't there.

Canada's Drag Race has had some great lip syncs this season already because they feature great songs that work for lip syncs like Run Away With Me and Stranger In My House.  The best S14 lip syncs came from the best two songs they used with MHMH and Don't Let Go (if only they used the original Unbreak My Heart too).  

Denali talent and LIP SYNC ASSASSIN :clap3: 

Y’all can discredit Trixie just cause she’s a fan fave but you will not do the same to Denali who would beat everyone on the cast to that song. And before Lala stans come for me, she already won Be My Lover. You can try to contest it, but facts are facts America :bird: 

A top tier song and her competitor just walking around did 80% of the work for her because Denali was like 1 step above Blu's noguing

spacer.png

I was obsessed with that Denali lipsync but besides that I kinda can't stand her ass skdjskd

roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.40f2b172be72b4135d47ee

Denali did good in that lipsync but an assassin she is not. Her other lipsyncs on the show range from downright awful to just ok.

Apart from having a modicum of dance talent coming from training her whole life to be a figure skater, Denali is such a useless queen :rip: horrible looks, bland personality and a huge ego 

I love them and they’re both fierce lip syncers, but let’s not forget that Denali annihilated LaLa in the When I Grow Up lip sync, and in ice skates no less.

Denali lost to LaLegendaRi both times and thats on period for anyone with eyes that doesn't have a clear bias

Spent half the lipsync lifting up her falling dress yet she annihilated? :lmao:Someone count how many times Denali threw a random cartwheel into a lipsync to hide her subpar dance ability or how many times she pigeon walked on the stage since she can't actually duck walk 

blu-hydrangea-vogueing-drag-race-uk-vs-the-world-season-1-episode-6-finale-review-recap.gif?resize=600,338&ssl=1

3 hours ago, Hurem said:

the second best lipsync ever, only behind Dida's This Will Be. 

and the only memorable moment from that awful season.

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

I love them and they’re both fierce lip syncers, but let’s not forget that Denali annihilated LaLa in the When I Grow Up lip sync, and in ice skates no less.

This tea :clap3: 

--

This is the REAL underrated lipsync. Dancenali washing Pink Jan. :clap3: 

Also, stan goggles off, Denali has real lipsyncing talent. Don't conflate her crunchy makeup and half-baked looks for performing ability. Her Shackles lipsync was kind of meh, but it's a song out of her wheelhouse. Let's not forget talent like Kennedy Davenport was conquered by Cracker of all people to Fancy because it was a song out of her wheelhouse. Other lipsyncing girls have struggled with songs that they probably shouldn't have too such as: Shea (Cool for the Summer), Jujubee (Juice, whatever songs she did in UKvTW even though she won one :skull:), Silky (No Scrubs), Aja (Finally), Kandy (BO$$), Rajah (Boom Clap), Monet (Into You), Trinity (Dance Again), and the list goes on. I mean who am I to define what's someone's wheelhouse or not, but Denali is just hated cause she has annoying stans, but the girl has talent, let's not be delusional. Many girls cannot do what she does, even if there are a handful who can and can do it better.

Imagine S13 without 100% Pure Love, Phenomenon and If U Seek Amy lipsyncs. All we're left with is Symone carrying the season on her own. Abysmal. Divinenali helped what would have been an AWFUL season go from horrid to watchable. :bird: 

51 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

This tea :clap3: 

--

This is the REAL underrated lipsync. Dancenali washing Pink Jan. :clap3: 

Also, stan goggles off, Denali has real lipsyncing talent. Don't conflate her crunchy makeup and half-baked looks for performing ability. Her Shackles lipsync was kind of meh, but it's a song out of her wheelhouse. Let's not forget talent like Kennedy Davenport was conquered by Cracker of all people to Fancy because it was a song out of her wheelhouse. Other lipsyncing girls have struggled with songs that they probably shouldn't have too such as: Shea (Cool for the Summer), Jujubee (Juice, whatever songs she did in UKvTW even though she won one :skull:), Silky (No Scrubs), Aja (Finally), Kandy (BO$$), Rajah (Boom Clap), Monet (Into You), Trinity (Dance Again), and the list goes on. I mean who am I to define what's someone's wheelhouse or not, but Denali is just hated cause she has annoying stans, but the girl has talent, let's not be delusional. Many girls cannot do what she does, even if there are a handful who can and can do it better.

Imagine S13 without 100% Pure Love, Phenomenon and If U Seek Amy lipsyncs. All we're left with is Symone carrying the season on her own. Abysmal. Divinenali helped what would have been an AWFUL season go from horrid to watchable. :bird: 

Denali lip syncs like her actual life depends on it. The b*tch has a full choreography for (almost) every performance, that’s her talent and not a lot of queens have it. Denying it is straight up delusion.

That being said, S13 kinda served in the lip sync department. LaLa, Symone, Kandy, Elliott, Tamisha and even Utica had at least one really good lip sync.

Edited by Hephaestus

Sometimes we have to give credit where credit is due and admitting that Denali is one of those cases, she's one hell of a lipsyncer. If U Seek Amy, 100% Pure Love, the finale rematch with LaLa Ri and she did good on When I Grow Up too despite the wardrobe malfunction. 

Most of the new girls can't put on a good show but Denali is not one of those. 

roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.40f2b172be72b4135d47ee

19 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Only Coco and mother Kennedy giving energy :rip: Not a good look on the relatively young queens

10 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Ah yes, the episode that brought Peronka to life. One of my all time favorites!

Iconic!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.