RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

19 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The way Bob FULLY ruined this week's AS7 Sibling Watchery by being in a **** mood bc she was hungry :rip: my god

Monet the superior queen and superior Sibling Rivalry cohost I fear

I see why Kim & Naomi switched to the winning side  

giphy.gif

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Serena ChaCha 4 Drag race Mexico :clap3:

valentina can be guest judge!:gaycat3:

6kNgdhB.jpg 

40 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Because Monet said this once you think it's accurate? She was completely fine :rip:

? I have eyes and ears :rip: 

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

The way Bob FULLY ruined this week's AS7 Sibling Watchery by being in a **** mood bc she was hungry :rip: my god

Full tea, Bob is unbearable when she’s in a bad mood on SR. At least when Monet is in a bad mood, it can be funny and she usually gets better as the podcast goes on. I know Legends wasn’t an amazing song or anything, but Bob’s response to everything being “idk, I just hate this song” was :skull: 

To be fair, Bob was just being honest, but it was just annoying. Monet carrying the podcast yet again. It was a kii how Monet and Jacob were complaining when Bob was gone for a long time through all the fast forwards though.

Edited by Relampago.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

? I have eyes and ears :rip: 

Bob was acting like herself in the episode. What do you consider evidence of her "bad mood"? That she accurately said most of the lyrics were bad? :skull: She was still laughing throughout, teasing Monet as always, etc.

One of these days I'd like to find out why this thread has suddenly become hyper critical of Bob, both on Pit Stop and on SR. It's so random.

19 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Bob was acting like herself in the episode. What do you consider evidence of her "bad mood"? That she accurately said most of the lyrics were bad? :skull: She was still laughing throughout, teasing Monet as always, etc.

One of these days I'd like to find out why this thread has suddenly become hyper critical of Bob, both on Pit Stop and on SR. It's so random.

Monet even said she seemed like she was in a bad mood. She just seemed unwilling to participate fully, it’s really not that hard to see when Bob is/isn’t in a bad mood.

Also, pretty much everyone criticizing rn is a Bob stan… I don’t think this thread hates her at all. I’d go as far as to say she might be the most liked queen in this thread, given how she absolutely obliterated everyone else in the winner’s rate. 

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Monet even said she seemed like she was in a bad mood. She just seemed unwilling to participate fully, it’s really not that hard to see when Bob is/isn’t in a bad mood.

Also, pretty much everyone criticizing rn is a Bob stan… I don’t think this thread hates her at all. I’d go as far as to say she might be the most liked queen in this thread, given how she absolutely obliterated everyone else in the winner’s rate. 

Yeah, I know Monet said that—as a way to deflect from Bob teasing her :dies: That is typical SR behavior and I think people latched onto it for some reason to continue some narrative about Bob being mean on SR. Was Bob the happiest she's ever been in her life? No. But did she "ruin" the episode with a bad mood? Also no. I found the whole episode funny.

I also wasn't saying Bimbo (or anyone else) is some OBH, just that it's certainly been a trend to lash Bob in a way I consider pretty unfair and unwarranted. I'm happy to lash even my favorite queens when they're out of line, but I just do not get all the Bob criticism in here, as I said repeatedly in this thread when people came for her Pit Stop hosting.

But at the end of the day, I guess all of this just boils down to:

- it's all a matter of opinion

- I feel particularly defensive of Bob, who is one of my OG fave queens I knew before DR

I listen to every episode of Sibling Rivalry and Bob was definitely being sour this week lol. She was calling Monet out for saying she liked certain girls lyrics but then was mad Monet laughed at her for saying Jinkx’s dancing was good in the challenge :ahh:  And then her saying blocking Trinity is a bad idea and Monet had to clock her and remind her Trinity won the next episode :rip: it’s all in good fun of course but Bob was definitely a little ouchy this week 

• ATRL Moderator

All 3 mentors being queens I love :clap3: But it seems very unlikely that the "celebrities" won't be spoiled immediately on social media. We see their silhouettes, see them from behind, hear their normal speaking voices with no filter, etc. :rip:

19 hours ago, Iceland said:

Serena ChaCha 4 Drag race Mexico :clap3:

valentina can be guest judge!:gaycat3:

6kNgdhB.jpg 

#robbed 

tsmadison-laughing.gif

Now see the difference with this latest SR "about Renaissance" ...half an hour in and it's been cackle after cackle. I know my mothers :heart:

5 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

#robbed 

tsmadison-laughing.gif

She was robbed she didn’t deserve to go home first :gaycat3:

On 8/10/2022 at 12:31 AM, satellites.™ said:

This is true!!!! I know there are cultural differences, but I also feel like almost all the girls who would audition are girls who are fans of the show and have watched for seasons on end. Good is good and great is outstanding, so Carmen and Pangina would have done well.

The riggamorris would be an issue though, Lineysha Sparx deserved better.

I guess that’s what the vs the World Series is for, but honestly I hope they scratch that and change all stars so it includes international queens going forward 

11 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

This looks so good, they went in in with the budget. I'm actually very excited! :duca:

NOT SPOILERS but I can already clock

Damien from Mean Girls, Artie from Glee, Joel Kim Booster and is that Traci Melchor from CDR?!

Edited by genetic fail

12 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

This looks so good, they went in in with the budget. I'm actually very excited! :duca:

mess why is this age restricted

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

NOT SPOILERS but I can already clock

Hide contents

Damien from Mean Girls, Artie from Glee, Joel Kim Booster and is that Traci Melchor from CDR?!

I only managed to clock the first two and

Loretta Devine, I think. Not sure about the other two, but you could be right.

They should've at least changed their voice because that plus the silhouette during confessionals are going to give away most (if not all) of them.

4 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

mess why is this age restricted

No idea, there's nothing crazy in it :skull:

"Everyone at Marvel has been so unbelievably open and receptive to my experiences and my expertise about drag," she said, "and they've allowed me to really come in to the MCU and put my very specific Shea Coulee print on the Marvel Universe."

"It's going to be really impactful," she said of the series, which is currently filming in Atlanta. "It's going to be so smart and creative and clever and funny, and sexy. And so, so, so, so Chicago."

Source

The way she single-handedly made me hyped for Ironheart... Go girl, give use everything! :jonnycat:

What did bob and monet mean on sibling rivalry when they said monet is now the most decorated queen along with jinx and blu? Decorated in what regard?

On 8/10/2022 at 12:14 AM, Relampago. said:

Full tea, Bob is unbearable when she’s in a bad mood on SR. At least when Monet is in a bad mood, it can be funny and she usually gets better as the podcast goes on. I know Legends wasn’t an amazing song or anything, but Bob’s response to everything being “idk, I just hate this song” was :skull: 

To be fair, Bob was just being honest, but it was just annoying. Monet carrying the podcast yet again. It was a kii how Monet and Jacob were complaining when Bob was gone for a long time through all the fast forwards though.

Someone stole Bob’s food :skull: I’d be pissed too.

6 minutes ago, CroNich said:

What did bob and monet mean on sibling rivalry when they said monet is now the most decorated queen along with jinx and blu? Decorated in what regard?

Decorated as in Monet and Blu won Miss Congeniality and a crown

and Jinkx has two crowns.

34 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

Decorated as in Monet and Blu won Miss Congeniality and a crown

and Jinkx has two crowns.

Thanks hunni :heart:

was miss congeniality for UK1 official? I don’t remember seeing anything about it 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, CroNich said:

Thanks hunni :heart:

was miss congeniality for UK1 official? I don’t remember seeing anything about it 

UK doesn't do Miss Congeniality, so her win there is highly unofficial. In fact, the voting for it was done via Bob's Twitter :skull:

spacer.png

Now that Shea is in the MCU and the reception has been very positive, can you imagine if they reached out to Jinkx for Agatha Coven of Chaos? :jonnycat:

No ONE is doing IT like her. 

**** All Stars challenges. This is what a SUPERSTAR does

I kneel, mother! :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.