RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Krystal was saved from the bottom multiple times (Snatch Game, The Ball) and given that second episode win for no reason (Veronica and Kitty clearly did better). Plus on the first ep Victoria had the better looks and would have won if it wasn't decided by a lip sync. Don't get me wrong Krystal slayed the finale but there's a perfectly viable track record for her where she has no wins and 3 bottom two placements yet you all praise her and dragged Lawrence to filth. 

The Fugly ball? I actually thought she was robbed of a win there, and they only gave it to Kitty out of pity. I actually agree with her win for the Dragoton challenge, it was random

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

It's not like Krystal needed to be saved from a bottom 2 placement.

The way she was in the bottom for this challenge but still won the week with this look and that lipsync alone... :jonny2:

This was the moment you knew she was the rightful winner.

Honestly I don’t know where I was but I completely missed Uk 3 lol 

3 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

It's not like Krystal needed to be saved from a bottom 2 placement.

the jump spin into a split :jonnycat: she demolished every single lipsync

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

yet you all praise her and dragged Lawrence to filth. 

And that's because Lawrence was being outperformed basically every week by Bimini and Tayce, two of the best queens from the franchise ever. That automatically generated more hate for her, cause you know DR fans hate payola. But Krystal didn't have that kind of competition in her season, and that's just a fact :michael: I don't think Krystal is necessarily one of the best DR winners across the franchise, but she was def the correct winner for her season.

her You Don't Know Me performance on the show was great, but this one is even better :clap3:

her body movements and angles are just so sickening, the feline pose she does at 2:05 :jonny:

Krystal is in the trinity of Drag Race UK performers (with Tayce and Vanity) :smitten:

13 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Krystal is in the trinity of Drag Race UK performers (with Tayce and Vanity) :smitten:

Naur it’s Krystal/Bimini/Blu 

AHHHHH the Krystal stanning in here :flame:

Edited by ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

9 minutes ago, FAN said:

Naur it’s Krystal/Bimini/Blu 

Blu? PERFORMERS? :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

her You Don't Know Me performance on the show was great, but this one is even better :clap3:

her body movements and angles are just so sickening, the feline pose she does at 2:05 :jonny:

This is epic?!

Is Willow on a break or busy touring? Her reign has felt kind of quiet so far

38 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

Is Willow on a break or busy touring? Her reign has felt kind of quiet so far

I know some Chicago queens who have hung out with her in the past few weeks. She's been just relaxing and focusing on her health condition and transitioning. She is getting ready to do some big touring gigs this fall and winter.

Edited by publikcitizen

1 hour ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Blu? PERFORMERS? :deadbanana2:

Oh I didn’t see performers :deadbanana: replace ha with Tayce

Also kii at Christina headlining the same UK pride event Tia Kofi is performing at :ahh:

5 hours ago, Life Savers said:

Krystal Talent Versace was the rightful winner of the season and that's been established several times.

tumblr_n657luSEon1tcixtbo1_400.gif

If Raven even wanted to retire Krystal would be a suitable replacement. 

exactly 

tumblr_n657luSEon1tcixtbo1_400.gif

Bob/Monet dropped sibling watchers today for AS7 EP1.

has anyone heard it? 

15 minutes ago, FAN said:

has anyone heard it? 

Ugh, are they gonna make me resubscribe just to hear the messiness, I can’t resist! 

• ATRL Moderator

Krystal and Aquaria getting more Legendary Legend Stars than Violet on All Winners 2 is going to be so entertaining to watch :jonnycat:

11 hours ago, xrosup said:

The Fugly ball? I actually thought she was robbed of a win there, and they only gave it to Kitty out of pity. I actually agree with her win for the Dragoton challenge, it was random

Her second outfit was a basic mess. 

9 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

And that's because Lawrence was being outperformed basically every week by Bimini and Tayce, two of the best queens from the franchise ever. That automatically generated more hate for her, cause you know DR fans hate payola. But Krystal didn't have that kind of competition in her season, and that's just a fact :michael: I don't think Krystal is necessarily one of the best DR winners across the franchise, but she was def the correct winner for her season.

I'm not saying she didn't deserve to win the season but she was massively payola'd she had Ru telling her she was "born to do drag". You could argue that she didn't deserve either of her wins and could have been put in the bottom more times. Definitely for snatch game at least where she did worse than both of the bottom two. Lawrence slayed every challenge she won and was placed in the bottom two twice. Krystal is by far the more payola'd queen out of the two. It's not about who deserved to win and who didn't because every season there are multiple queens who "deserve to win". It's the clear bias in the fandom towards skinny fashion queens that bothers me. 

6 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Krystal and Aquaria getting more Legendary Legend Stars than Violet on All Winners 2 is going to be so entertaining to watch :jonnycat:

OMFG :jonny3:

6 hours ago, FAN said:

has anyone heard it? 

Just watched it. I was surprised to find out that the queens received more money behind the scenes. Monet said that occasionally the producers would be like this was a great runway here's 1k for each of you.

6 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

A concepT :jonnycat:

16 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

is getting a work visa that hard in the US for a reality tv show? 

yes bby! and lets not get started on all the promo and stuff that the international cast would miss just because 

10 hours ago, FAN said:

has anyone heard it? 

they better put it on ytb, the podcast when monet was cast was super funny

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.