RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Krystal Versace was the correct and deserving winner. The judges were extra  tough on her in the middle of the season and Graham Norton simply hated her. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Ella Vaday is Joey Jay if Joey was slaying the challenges - someone that’s a cute guy but doesn’t seem like they eat, sleep, and breathe drag.

In retrospect, I wonder if part of Bimini losing is cause she doesn’t seem as in love with drag as Lawrence. 

• ATRL Moderator
44 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Krystal is amazing. The ***** can paint and has amazing looks, and on top of that she's not only a fashion queen, she can perform the **** out too. One thing she can work on is being more open, not being too shy. Like, in those interactions she had with Ru were so awkward :rip: Ru was like "Krystal you're amazing. You were born to do drag" and she was like "Wow... Thank you."

Ella is great too, her roast was hilarious and her bits in the acting challenge were great too but there was no way Ru was gonna crown her after she showed up to the finale like this :rip: 

rupauls-drag-race-uk-3-draglicious-rpdru

This is serving makeover challenge as one of the guests and the queen who did it ended up low.

--

Krystal was one of the most obvious winners that I can remember.  There was no other option after the first challenge :clap3: 

6 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Ella Vaday is Joey Jay if Joey was slaying the challenges - someone that’s a cute guy but doesn’t seem like they eat, sleep, and breathe drag.

In retrospect, I wonder if part of Bimini losing is cause she doesn’t seem as in love with drag as Lawrence. 

In hindsight I think Ru definitely made the right choice crowning Lawrence over Bimini too

9 hours ago, karron0624 said:

A reminder that ROH was an excellent queen on S11. However production wanted her as an early out, and kept putting her in the bttm to get her out. Dhe also did not deserve the bttm placement for the FTR runway.

spacer.png

ROH is also the reason All-Stars should not be only finalist. Her run literally showed that production can make all early outs look like bad drag queens to push their favorites. And the fanbase need to stop judging people’s whole careers off a reality tv show. 

spacer.png

TOTALLY AGREE.

She was awesome in S11. Even if I was irritated by her sometimes (but lived for the drama as well, so thanks to her for that also), her talent was undeniable. And I never understood her bottom placement in FTR: she managed to create PANTS and a WIG with THAT material, excuse me?? That placement was disrespectful.

I'm so glad she ATE in AS6 and proved to everyone that she's an awesome drag queen. The true winner of AS6 I fear, even above Eureka and TKB.

Secret Celebrity Drag Race out on Friday on VH1, so something to look forward to again :duca:

• ATRL Moderator
14 hours ago, Subomie said:

Speaking of talented queens named Crystal, UK1 Crystal (the one with the chest tuft) did a pride gig here last weekend and ate everybody up. Definitely the best Ru-girl I've ever seen live.

c918dbb6784d21938141a787d0a1ac6bdb3c273c

It's always the queens you least expect. :lakitu:

i saw her perform with the funnyboyz in manchester back in february! she was absolutely wasted but good fun :skull: imani versace was amazing 

15 hours ago, Subomie said:

Speaking of talented queens named Crystal, UK1 Crystal (the one with the chest tuft) did a pride gig here last weekend and ate everybody up. Definitely the best Ru-girl I've ever seen live.

c918dbb6784d21938141a787d0a1ac6bdb3c273c

It's always the queens you least expect. :lakitu:

Underrated queen, I really enjoyed her on S1 and I hope she’ll come back for a vs The World.

Also yes Krystal Versace stanning. A drag queen:clap3:

52 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

i saw her perform with the funnyboyz in manchester back in february! she was absolutely wasted but good fun :skull: imani versace was amazing 

She was definitely drunk here too :rip: Was holding my breath the entire time she did her sparks show.

Still can’t believe how underwhelming Ongina was on AS5. All those years we wanted her back and she just.. didn’t deliver at all. She seemed so nervous and out of it

Edited by Love Again

16 hours ago, MusicTalker said:

In hindsight I think Ru definitely made the right choice crowning Lawrence over Bimini too

No Bimini is one of the most successful ru girl ever and she literally was the best on that season 

I wonder if they’ll do US vs The World or skip that one. Since Alyssa confirmed she wants to do it, I’m really hoping it’s a thing :duca:

US vs the World would be almost impossible with all the visa problems that they’re gonna have

2 hours ago, Love Again said:

Still can’t believe how underwhelming Ongina was on AS5. All those years we wanted her back and she just.. didn’t deliver at all. She seemed so nervous and out of it

That variety show was literally first time in in drag :deadbanana: 

2 hours ago, MJHolland said:

It technically doesn’t have to be filmed in the us …. Drag race down under wasn’t filmed in Australia 

It was filmed in New Zealand... Australia and New Zealand are part of the ''down under'' thing because they're both from Oceania continent 

I don’t think there will be US vs the world tbh 

they will probably just add random international queens to the US version like AS7

3 hours ago, aayAlex said:

US vs the World would be almost impossible with all the visa problems that they’re gonna have

is getting a work visa that hard in the US for a reality tv show? 

Krystal was robbed of 2 wins for no reason at all. She was absolutely the rightful winner.

Krystal was saved from the bottom multiple times (Snatch Game, The Ball) and given that second episode win for no reason (Veronica and Kitty clearly did better). Plus on the first ep Victoria had the better looks and would have won if it wasn't decided by a lip sync. Don't get me wrong Krystal slayed the finale but there's a perfectly viable track record for her where she has no wins and 3 bottom two placements yet you all praise her and dragged Lawrence to filth. 

Hard disagree: the only queen that production saved from the bottom in that S3 Snatch Game was Scarlet in her awful lettuce dress.

It's not like Krystal needed to be saved from a bottom 2 placement.

Krystal Talent Versace was the rightful winner of the season and that's been established several times.

tumblr_n657luSEon1tcixtbo1_400.gif

If Raven even wanted to retire Krystal would be a suitable replacement. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.