RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Edit0rz said:

Err GIF

Is this what you think is her Best work product this year?!!? Wow. Ok. Monet and Vivs video has more views other than the snatch game compilation which, sure, you can make th ecase that its cuz off jynkx but not everyone is watching it just cuz of her. Some people liked the WHOLE snatch game :gaycat4:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Antonini said:

Is this what you think is her Best work product this year?!!? Wow. Ok. Monet and Vivs video has more views other than the snatch game compilation which, sure, you can make th ecase that its cuz off jynkx but not everyone is watching it just cuz of her. Some people liked the WHOLE snatch game :gaycat4:

Is it about most viewed or best?

The self-interview is much funnier and poignant in my opinion and self-produced which makes it more impressive.

No one will remember anyone from Snatch Game this season outside Jinkx, look at the comment section on the video for proof.

Jinkx and Katya had better chemistry and I laughed more than at Viv and Monet, but I did enjoy their video as well...they are both great queens and really showed out on AS7.

I don't know if this is Jinkx BEST work this year, that was probably done on stage live somewhere... you don't have to drag one Queen down to try and lift another....you are not fooling anyone with your bias. Jinkx was rightly favored because of her talents and she is the most talented Rupaul Drag Race winner, just ask Monet's BFF Bob.

1 hour ago, TeemoR said:

I love how Jinx and Kylie Sonique Love STOMPED on their seasons :clap3: Nobody else stood a chance tbh

Sonique definitely did NOT stomp her season :deadbanana4:

11 hours ago, Antonini said:

The true top two of All winners! Better than anything the "quirky" "witchy" Red Head did all season or all year! 

Gosh I love this video :toofunny3: I must've watched it at least 7 times

11 hours ago, TROPICUM said:

Glad to see another Ra'Jah appreciation cycle.

The true winner of All Stars 6, Ra'Jah O'Hara:

590b0181ecd47e55e902bf71c58a5c4eacba35a1

I'll never get over how they edited her out of the Stupid Love lipsync and subsequently robbed her of the AS6 crown. It felt right for Rajah to win, she got a massive redemption all season, from winning challenges, changing her attitude and presenting a strong runway package for most of the season

200w.gif?cid=82a1493brld9fxonjt98bpk9ott

Rajah winning would have been unexpected and a nice surprise. Usually in All Stars season you can tell who is more likely to be crowned aka the most popular ones from regular seasons

In AS2 it was Alaska or Katya as fan faves

In AS3 it was either Trixie or Shangela as they are fan favourites (also Kennedy and Dela, since they are just great at everything)

In AS4 I'd argue Manila, but she was kicked out by Naomi so I feel the finale was a bit more exciting because any of the finalist (sans Naomi could easily have won)

In AS5 it was obviously Shea

In AS6 you had a mix of everything. I mean you had two big girls that were quite controversial and good in their seasons + the narrative of a big girl finally winning, then you had Kylie as trans representation and TKB as a complete all rounder who could serve looks, dance, lip sync. So there was a bit of mystery and not a clear winner when the cast was announced.

I don't think anyone would have expected Rajah to go as far mainly because she wasn't as popular as others and production tends to play favorites, plus was eliminated earlier than let's say Ginger, Eureka or TKB in her season. It would have been really special to have a full circle moment because she did phenomenal, but it is what it is. It was really a joy to see her more happy and relaxed

Edited by Cloudy

Forever grateful that Krystal Versace won UK3 out of that Top 3. Ru made the right choice. Thoughts? 

2 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

Forever grateful that Krystal Versace won UK3 out of that Top 3. Ru made the right choice. Thoughts? 

She does DRAG drag, definitely the right choice. They just could NOT crown Ella looking busted like that with Krystal standing next to her.

5 minutes ago, Dekkan said:

She does DRAG drag, definitely the right choice. They just could NOT crown Ella looking busted like that with Krystal standing next to her.

Apparently Ru once pulled Krystal aside during filming and said she absolutely lived for her and her lipsync or something like that. Krystal mentioned it in an interview. I think Ru was going to crown Krystal from very early on. Krystal and Charity were THEE UK3 girls I was living for.

Ella was probably second place but yeah that finale look really sealed her fate as runner-up. I still can’t believe she walked out looking like that. 

TBH even though I think Kitty was def the least likely to be crowned out of the top 3, I would’ve preferred seeing her crowned over Ella.

• ATRL Moderator

Krystal's You Don't Own Me lip sync is one for the history books, probably the one time the LSFTC (non lip sync tournament) actually mattered.  Just kidding, Ru decided she was going to win since ep1.

1 hour ago, MusicTalker said:

It was secured from Look 1, one of the best executed looks from any franchise from any queen, period!

I remember audibly gagging.

51c42ffdfe5c30f31835dd3bdf661f8bd004a498

648327b62da750c1225d3e306b369266c5fda924

Krystal-Versace-1.jpg

The Krystal stanning in here :clap3: 

spacer.png

Smella Vaday and Skatty Scott Claws were such typical drag race stereotypes and so boring. To be fair, Krystal was too being a hybrid of Raven and Aquaria, but she was just way more compelling and it was refreshing to see such a young girl be so immersed in drag to the point she lives and breathes it.

Krystal talent, Krystal beauty, Krystal winner :clap3: 

• ATRL Moderator

krystal was undeniably the correct winner in hindsight. ella's roast might be my favourite ever but krystal won the finale and owned the season

Ella is great in what she does (I mean she bloody did Nigella for snatch game :jonny:) - she gives me UK Rosé vibes.

48 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

krystal was undeniably the correct winner in hindsight. ella's roast might be my favourite ever but krystal won the finale and owned the season

That legendary 3 minute solo :jonny: 

2 hours ago, MusicTalker said:

Apparently Ru once pulled Krystal aside during filming and said she absolutely lived for her and her lipsync or something like that. Krystal mentioned it in an interview. I think Ru was going to crown Krystal from very early on. Krystal and Charity were THEE UK3 girls I was living for.

Ella was probably second place but yeah that finale look really sealed her fate as runner-up. I still can’t believe she walked out looking like that. 

TBH even though I think Kitty was def the least likely to be crowned out of the top 3, I would’ve preferred seeing her crowned over Ella.

Krystal is amazing. The ***** can paint and has amazing looks, and on top of that she's not only a fashion queen, she can perform the **** out too. One thing she can work on is being more open, not being too shy. Like, in those interactions she had with Ru were so awkward :rip: Ru was like "Krystal you're amazing. You were born to do drag" and she was like "Wow... Thank you."

Ella is great too, her roast was hilarious and her bits in the acting challenge were great too but there was no way Ru was gonna crown her after she showed up to the finale like this :rip: 

rupauls-drag-race-uk-3-draglicious-rpdru

Jumpscares should be in spoiler/warning tags pls x

The obsession people have over Bob liking white guys is so weird :skull: Just let these people like whoever they like, it’s not as if Bob doesn’t uplift Black people/artists every chance she gets. Such a non-issue.

10 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Krystal is amazing. The ***** can paint and has amazing looks, and on top of that she's not only a fashion queen, she can perform the **** out too. One thing she can work on is being more open, not being too shy. Like, in those interactions she had with Ru were so awkward :rip: Ru was like "Krystal you're amazing. You were born to do drag" and she was like "Wow... Thank you."

Ella is great too, her roast was hilarious and her bits in the acting challenge were great too but there was no way Ru was gonna crown her after she showed up to the finale like this :rip: 

Look, I get that outfits you order can fall through... though really girls should try and adapt on the fly, like Krystal did by turning her planned expenny runway into her finale look

But what was the reason for the crunchy wig line and underbaked mug??

14 minutes ago, xrosup said:

I could forgive the dress if the makeup wasn’t so bricky, dusty and crunchy. :skull: 

And that wig. It looks like how Bob described wigs being put in Tupperware while traveling on the recent Sibling Watchery. It looks like it was tossed into luggage, taken out and put on while looking completely lopsided.

4 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Look, I get that outfits you order can fall through... though really girls should try and adapt on the fly, like Krystal did by turning her planned expenny runway into her finale look

But what was the reason for the crunchy wig line and underbaked mug??

Not us saying the exact same thing :toofunny3: 

Poor Ella. Torn down brick by brick.

2 hours ago, MusicTalker said:

a STAR! They need to ask her to be on All Winners 2. We dont need to see Lawrence’s smelly ass again. 

8 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I could forgive the dress if the makeup wasn’t so bricky, dusty and crunchy. :skull: 

And that wig. It looks like how Bob described wigs being put in Tupperware while traveling on the recent Sibling Watchery. It looks like it was tossed into luggage, taken out and put on while looking completely lopsided.

:rip: Miss human hair in tupperware, listen to auntie Bob and dry that ****. 

the fact i rewatched this some hours ago and i log in to see Her getting discussed :clap3:

i knew she was winning since the first episode. the mug, the cat look, the Total Eclipse lipsync... she commanded that stage every time she was on it :clap3:

Speaking of talented queens named Crystal, UK1 Crystal (the one with the chest tuft) did a pride gig here last weekend and ate everybody up. Definitely the best Ru-girl I've ever seen live.

c918dbb6784d21938141a787d0a1ac6bdb3c273c

It's always the queens you least expect. :lakitu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.