RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

On 4/16/2022 at 11:18 AM, feelslikeadream said:

..... When did Shangela, Alexis, or Yara bully anyone, cheat at challenges, or be legit nasty to anyone? :huh: All I can remember is some shade here and there, def not the vileness on display from the Heathers. But maybe I'm forgetting something.

I like these three queens, but Shangela and Alexis were bullies themselves who had a lot of problematic and transphobic behavior. I'm not a fan of mimiimfurst but even their argument with Mimi was straight up bullying at one point.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, ucanfma said:

:clap3::coffee::clap3:

:clap3::coffee::clap3:

you are very weird!

• ATRL Moderator
40 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

in-this-image-released-on-april-18-jaida

in-this-image-released-on-april-18-symon

This 1-2 punch was such an immaculate time in Drag Race herstory. No two back to back winners will ever be so gorgeous and serve such royal ***** :jonny6:

No matter who wins 14 they will just never compare 

:jonny3:

Wow these looks are crazy. I don't dislike any of them, but some are on another level of their own.

Ok Symone. House of Avalon did that :jonny6:

Where did these queens get the money to bring these garmentS?

:WAP:

They all look good!

Some better than others but still none of them looked awful like previous times

:gaynetcat4:

33 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

Where did these queens get the money to bring these garmentS?

:WAP:

They all look good!

Some better than others but still none of them looked awful like previous times

:gaynetcat4:

They probably got money from production to prepare these looks and their finale presentations:clap3:

Edited by Bicassie

1 hour ago, alfonso12 said:

I think she said she wasn't coming back to any other drag race season, but I might be wrong.

Nah, it's just that Jorgeous is a flop at everything except for dancing. 

Kornbread will definitely be back for a future season. She’s guaranteed to be storylined through to at least top 5. 

The way people are still pressed on Jorgeous's C.U.N.T.... :rip: You all should seek help on www.betterhelp.com/

Symone's looking great, love how effortless the dress is.  :heart:

Whoever hosts the Pit Stop needs to be a Winner with winners as the guests. No flops who don't have a crown to their name :eli: 

raja-icon.gif 

3 hours ago, EriKills said:

Wasn’t Jorgeous the same girl that made fun of Cynthia Lee Fontaine’s car accident, and when asked why not apologize she chose to double down and even liked a bunch of nasty hate tweets towards her? :biblio: nothing in this thread even compares to stuff Jorgeous has said. 

tbh she was one of my faves up until the design challenge (and the Cucú comments). Finding out she’s talentless (can’t sew, can’t act, isn’t funny, isn’t a lipsync assassin, never particularly slayed the runways like damn ma what DO you do successfully :skull:), whew love being proved RIGHT!!!

Yes yes she is. And Konry joined in on the it. Botched also laughed at it

23 minutes ago, Desire said:

Whoever hosts the Pit Stop needs to be a Winner with winners as the guests. No flops who don't have a crown to their name :eli: 

raja-icon.gif 

Bob should host it. 

First episode invite Sharon and SHAKE the table :smile:

Violet/Symone for FPR

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

All I’ll say is these 8 girls were so lucky that Thee Symone was too booked and busy completing the most successful reign of all time to show up to this

in-this-image-released-on-april-18-symon

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

Kudos to people dressing her she's really a great mannequin 

What did she does during her range except posing for came wearing clothes people designed for her? Music/talk show/performances? 

1 minute ago, CBC said:

Legend :jonny5:

Why did I think this was Jackie Cox at first? :rip: 

I was like “who invited her?” :skull: 

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

Why did I think this was Jackie Cox at first? :rip: 

I was like “who invited her?” :skull: 

What is Jacki Cox doing these days? We need the OF

I honestly can't think of who will host the pitstop for AS7. I was thinking maybe Symone but idk if she will have time to do it this summer. Whoever it is will have to be someone who is living in LA. I was also thinking maybe Michelle will do it? 

5 minutes ago, CBC said:

jaida-as7-entrance.gifjaida-as7-entrance.gifjaida-as7-entrance.gif

jaida-as7-entrance.gif        Team Jaida      jaida-as7-entrance.gif

jaida-as7-entrance.gifjaida-as7-entrance.gifjaida-as7-entrance.gif

I can't get over how amazing she looks here! I hope being on this season will get her to a million follower on IG.

I really want Lady Camden to win. I'm obsessed with her. But I think Willow or Bosco will win... which is kinda predictable lol

3 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I really want Lady Camden to win. I'm obsessed with her. But I think Willow or Bosco will win... which is kinda predictable lol

It would be a tragedy for Botched to win :biblio:. I'd be fine with any of the other 4 legends tho :clap3:

31 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I honestly can't think of who will host the pitstop for AS7. I was thinking maybe Symone but idk if she will have time to do it this summer. Whoever it is will have to be someone who is living in LA. I was also thinking maybe Michelle will do it? 

Uhm I don’t know, it’d feel weird considering she already hosts Watcha Packin’. Symone could be a possibility, but I’m not sure how booked she is in the following months.

I wonder if they’re willing to fly Blu to LA to film them. In any case, I hope it won’t be a webcam thing like they do with España, that would be tragic :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.