RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

9 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

:deadbanana4:

Kennedy being the true winner of AS3 feels correct. She had the most jury votes + is a legend + one of the best entertainers to appear on RPDR.

Kennedy was robbed for sure. Her performance during the Bitchelor was the best moment of the season. Love Trixie, but she didn’t even need the win, it would have been better to go to Kennedy. 

7 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Monet stans taking shots at Jaida when ol girl needed tons of payola, riggory, and 3 whole seasons to win .5 of a crown.

Let's keep it cute.

I love Jaida, so don’t take my post to heart. She was robbed against Ratja in that lipsync, just like Monet was robbed against Jinkx. Us Jaida/Monet stans have way more in common  than meets the eye! :sistrens: 

But we can celebrate them stomping out their mediocre white competitors on their winning seasons.

well-hello.gif

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Right Monetion, it's bedtime for me :rip: 

Rihminder, our Queen had an amazing run. Everybody's talking about our girl and nobody else.

shade-the.gif

I'm tired of this narrative that nobody came close to Jinkx when in reality it was production that stopped that from being a reality, homegirl got rewarded every time she was on the top but girls like Vivienne, Shea and Monet got some of their wins given to other queens to make it a more balanced game

mooo.gif

10 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

Sis I love you but you do not want to start this :rip: 

Especially when the original AS4 edit was a solo Monet win but they tacked Trinity on

Especially when Miss Jaida was never winning her season until a literal predator had to be cut out and the other one got backlash 

Get your girl to 1M on Insta, she needs all the support

giphy.gif

This fanfic :rip: Jaida won 3 challenges (more than Sherry) and was consistently dominant all season. Did Sherry being a disgusting abuser help? Maybe in the sense that a fierce competitor/threat to Jaida's crown was eliminated. But Jaida could've (and would've) still won with or without Sherry.

Hopefully Monet can enjoy her Instagram followers (#ThankYouBob) because she will not be enjoying a legitimate RPDR title win.

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Kennedy was robbed for sure. Her performance during the Bitchelor was the best moment of the season. Love Trixie, but she didn’t even need the win, it would have been better to go to Kennedy. 

I love Jaida, so don’t take my post to heart. She was robbed against Ratja in that lipsync, just like Monet was robbed against Jinkx. Us Jaida/Monet stans have way more in common  than meets the eye! :sistrens: 

But we can celebrate them stomping out their mediocre white competitors on their winning seasons.

well-hello.gif

Facts are facts. Let's just celebrate SheDevil being booted out of Top 2.

38 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

Not true winner of AS7 with two stars in design challenges only, a pity star and bomb EVERYTHING else

She's lucky Yvie was there otherwise she would have been bottom of the pack, no star power at all. :rip: 

The tea here.

Some of them need to get over themselves. The show showed them all in a positive light for the most part. Yvie's story is very heavy, it would bring the whole mood of the episodes down.   They all want to be in the editing room. Perhaps they should make the episodes 90 minutes instead of an hour. 

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

1.) Monet

2.) Viv

3.) Jinkx (interchangeable with #4)

4.) Trinity (interchangeable with #3)

5.) Shea

6.) Jaida

7.) Raja

8.) Yvie

Not really sure how to rank the last 4, but Shea’s 3 peak moments stand out as much as Jaida’s 2 for me. Overall it was a really strong season, but I would have like to see more flopping like Jaida in the roast ngl lol

Spilled.

2 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

Monet stans taking shots at Jaida when ol girl needed tons of payola, riggory, and 3 whole seasons to win .5 of a crown.

Let's keep it cute.

T-H-I-S

1 hour ago, TeemoR said:

3) Even if Monet did a little better on that final lipsync, she didn't do that well either. Her performance was boring and with a predictable choreography.

“A little better” is a huge understatement and you know that. You really think what Jinkx did in that lip sync was on par with Monet? Ridiculous. Is it really that hard to give Monet her flowers?

2 hours ago, TeemoR said:

You guys are really arguing still about that final lipsync?

1) EVERYONE wanted Jinx to win (I am talking about GP, not ATRL)

2) Jinx did BY FAR the best throughout the season. Literally, on every pit stop episode, the guest would bet on Jinx and choose Jinx as the one performing the best.

3) Even if Monet did a little better on that final lipsync, she didn't do that well either. Her performance was boring and with a predictable choreography. 

I understand the drama with AS3 and AS4, but this is not the case with this season. 

and that's that on that on that

mooo.gif

monet xpired, bob and her delusional fans need to come to terms, bitterness, envy and anger is not good for the soul

I'm sure monet will get AS5'd  eventually so she can get her first real whole crown all to her own. Eventually.

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

The finale was... something :bibliahh:

Happy Jinkx won though, and even happier for Raja the goddess :heart::gaycat4:

Talentnét keeping the OMXCH mad. They can’t handle the GP giving Godnét her flowers. Mmm, mmm, mm, delicious!

mooo.gif

Monet served the best lip sync of the season. Sad we didn’t get to see it in full.

Monet also served us the worst finale look of all time.

don't let the vocal minority (Monet stans) fool you. The GP loves Jinkx as we've seen with the amount of fan support all over social media polls (w Monet coming in third btw :swim2:, she's not a QoAQ material they said) 

30 minutes ago, ALittleGauche said:

Monet served the best lip sync of the season. Sad we didn’t get to see it in full.

Monet also served us the worst finale look of all time.

no fr what the **** was that :bibliahh:

FY0qNVwUIAEty17?format=jpg&name=large

5 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Again, not discrediting Jinkx but is this finale lipsync the most obvious “rig” for a win we’ve had? Trixie and Kennedy comes close but I guess you can count Trixie’s alopecia cosplay as “embodying the song”. Jinkx really didn’t do anything better than Monet in any way. Maybe that’s why this one riled up the girls a little more. 

But it didn't????? :rip: 

Let's pretend AS3 finale  isn't the lowest rated episode of the series on IMDb and that Jinkx wasn't the GP's choice ig. :bibliahh: Jinkx won't be lashed every time her win is brought in the future like Trixie either. This "outrage" will be gone in a week.

Edited by Raw Honey

5 hours ago, TeemoR said:

You guys are really arguing still about that final lipsync?

1) EVERYONE wanted Jinx to win (I am talking about GP, not ATRL)

2) Jinx did BY FAR the best throughout the season. Literally, on every pit stop episode, the guest would bet on Jinx and choose Jinx as the one performing the best.

I understand the drama with AS3 and AS4, but this is not the case with this season. 

rupauls-drag-race-facts-are-facts.gif

3 hours ago, OneAndOnly said:

“A little better” is a huge understatement and you know that. You really think what Jinkx did in that lip sync was on par with Monet? Ridiculous. Is it really that hard to give Monet her flowers?

Why is it a huge understatement? Monet's performance was okay/cute, nothing more than that. It doesn't really matter who did better, unless one of them did really well, or one of them did really bad. I don't think Jinx's was that bad either, it was okay. If Monet served a lipsync performance like the one with Pound The Alarm, then we would have a different conversation. 

6 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

This fanfic :rip: Jaida won 3 challenges (more than Sherry) and was consistently dominant all season. Did Sherry being a disgusting abuser help? Maybe in the sense that a fierce competitor/threat to Jaida's crown was eliminated. But Jaida could've (and would've) still won with or without Sherry.

Hopefully Monet can enjoy her Instagram followers (#ThankYouBob) because she will not be enjoying a legitimate RPDR title win.

Girl, whether or not you wanna call Monet Bob’s “shadow”, she is and forever will be in a much favorable place than Jaida Essence Hall. :rip: there not even a comparison. Stop :ahh: 

1 hour ago, TeemoR said:

Why is it a huge understatement? Monet's performance was okay/cute, nothing more than that. It doesn't really matter who did better, unless one of them did really well, or one of them did really bad. I don't think Jinx's was that bad either, it was okay. If Monet served a lipsync performance like the one with Pound The Alarm, then we would have a different conversation. 

They literally cut out Monet’s gags (jinkx on her lipstick, showing her for 5 seconds during Nicki’s verse, jinkx literally stopping and watching her) Jankx and production congratulated Monet after the last lipsync because they know she whooped that ass :ahh:  but live for that edit baby 

Edited by Rigalo

3 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

no fr what the **** was that :bibliahh:

FY0qNVwUIAEty17?format=jpg&name=large

Truly AS4 levels of bad. I just don’t understand why she did this. 

Monet still the topic of discussion here…

you know you’re that ***** when you cause all this conversation 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.