RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm WTF is Willow wearing though. The girl's reunion look was also a flop, she better bring it to the finale.

11 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

This is my last Jorgeous post for the day, but it’s kind of sending me how Jorgeous is the new Trixie/Trinity/Monet etc. 

Let’s add her to the roster of topics we’ll cycle back to in the off-season :bibliahh:

We'll discuss Jorgeous as much as we discuss The Princess :rip:

Everyone hates Willow and Camden’s looks but I kind of love both :skull: 

Angeria SHOOT, Bosco SHOOT. Our top 2 i fear. 

Trixie is on tour with Katya. 

I would love to see Bianca host it, also Symone would be a fun choice 

and Violet/Raven for FPR please 

I see b!tches STILL bothered by THEE lip sync assassin, the one and only Mexican icon Jorgeous, seethe uglees. 

jorgeous-drag.gif 

Edited by t.A.T.u.

Angeria and Bosco are breathtaking :jonny5:

Willow’s look is kinda underwhelming :skull:

Daya looks cute but basic compared to the others:thing:

Camden looks the worst….a horse really? :deadbanana2: 

1 hour ago, R.E.M. said:

the way y'all weaponize words like "racism" is really ******* problematic and offensive :rip: Feigning interest in a serious issue to counter people who share a different opinion than your own does not make you woke. 

Please stop with the virtue signalling and pandering. It's not the move.

Point Yass GIF - Point Yass Yes - Discover & Share GIFs

in-this-image-released-on-april-18-jaida

in-this-image-released-on-april-18-symon

This 1-2 punch was such an immaculate time in Drag Race herstory. No two back to back winners will ever be so gorgeous and serve such royal ***** :jonny6:

No matter who wins 14 they will just never compare 

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

This 1-2 punch was such an immaculate time in Drag Race herstory. No two back to back winners will ever be so gorgeous and serve such royal ***** :jonny6:

Symone has really grown on me with her reign :clap3:

maybe Ru did make the right decision afterall :fan: 

7 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Multiple people in this thread have commented on Jorgeous’s inability to speak English. Sure it’s likely to do with Jorgeous’s lack of education (which is… not better in any way :skull:) but the fact that’s a stereotype not only applies to POC at large but ESPECIALLY Latine people walks a fine line of implicit vs overt racism. 

Also, Jorgeous was never really saved after her first bottom. She lipsynced her way to the top and got eliminated when she lost a lipsync (I didn’t think she lost but whatever). People act like Jorgeous was given 3 wins and sent frontrunners home. It’s a weird obsession, especially cause Jasmine is lauded in this thread (as she should be!) when her and Jorgeous were… pretty much the same overall. 

But… You’ve said it yourself, it’s because she admitted not finishing school. As far as I (and everyone else who has watched the season) know she had the chance to go to school and get an education as any other US citizen, she just chose to drop because she wanted to. She has also never made a big deal of her nationality in comparison, for example, to Alyssa. I understand that there’s a stereotype, but associating users’ comments on her lack of education to veiled racism when there is not enough evidence for it might be a little problematic in itself because it perpetuates the stereotype that Latinx people are seen as uneducated. To put things into perspective, Alyssa also struggles with English, but I’ve never seen a comment about it because her background (being born and raised in Puerto Rico) is very different from Jorgeous’.

It’s true that she didn’t get necessarily saved, bad choice of words on my part. It’s true though that Ru has shown a lot of grace for her several times to the point it became almost a parody because no other queen in the cast got the same treatment. That, for me, is what alienated a lot of people from her more than anything else.

4 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Maybe Kornbread planned to “hurt” herself all along and wanted to come back with budget. Her and Willow seem super strategic, maybe that’s part of why Kornbread loves Willow so much too idk 

I think she said she wasn't coming back to any other drag race season, but I might be wrong.

4 hours ago, karron0624 said:

The way i literally spilled when i said yall hated Jorgeous because you need someone to hate. Now after she was out yall hated Camden, and now yall hate Kornbread after she did exactly what yall spent a lot of episodes praising Daya for. You guys can sometimes really be the pits.

Nah, it's just that Jorgeous is a flop at everything except for dancing. 

19 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Trixie is on tour with Katya. 

I would love to see Bianca host it, also Symone would be a fun choice 

and Violet/Raven for FPR please 

Yeah, Trixie is also out of discussion for The Pit Stop.

Bianca would be fierce, not sure about Symone’s abilities as a host.

Violet and Raven on FPR would be a cultural reset :jonnycat:

All I’ll say is these 8 girls were so lucky that Thee Symone was too booked and busy completing the most successful reign of all time to show up to this

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

14 minutes ago, G'Day said:

Bob said in the latest Sibling Rivalry/Watchery episode that he wasn’t called for AS7

@ 11:03 — “I want everyone to know I was not busy. I literally just did not get a call, they did not reach out to me.”

She’s definitely being saved for AW2 along with Alaska.

Queen Symone and Queen Jaida :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

All I’ll say is these 8 girls were so lucky that Thee Symone was too booked and busy completing the most successful reign of all time to show up to this

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

The best she’s looked in a very long time tbh 

Imma keep it real with you @Hephaestus I ain’t reading all that. Happy for you or sorry that happened but I’m over the Jorgeous talk.

-

Willow will be such a great successor to Symone, the talent in such different ways :jonny2:

I literally didn’t know who Orion was when I saw her pic

24 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Sorry to quote you again sis. (Other thread) but this is BLACK EXCELLENCE!!! :flame:

28 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Babyyyyyy Jaida annoy be touched.

Kornbread ATE though 

Why are just posting their finale looks now when it was filmed like a week ago?

12 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Imma keep it real with you @Hephaestus I ain’t reading all that. Happy for you or sorry that happened but I’m over the Jorgeous talk.

Um ok :thing:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.