RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

At this point, each queen wants to sit on the editor's lap and want for them to show just a specific part of their DR journey, even the ones that get good edit. :rip:  The entitlement of the winners sometimes are a bit too much.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

The girls are catching feelings on her egos. But I am happy they are fighthing back against THE AMATEUR PRODUCERS. Jinkx deserved to win, but why ENOUGH IS ENOUGH with the over-producing. Why make a lipsync tournament if the lipsync won't count for ****?

• ATRL Moderator

The issue with this season was that the twists were unneeded in the big picture.

The two charity stars were not needed and were probably installed just to give Yvie something.  But Yvie did just fine in several challenges so if they were afraid of leaving one of the winners out, just edit the episode into one that she won.  They do that all the time for other queens.

The three stars at the end was completely unnecessary, all it did was result in Shea embarrassing herself in the Judas lip sync.  India didn't lie here at 1:08

8 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

losing

That’s definitely a man Maury! 

4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I like Monet better than Jinkx, but what was Naomi said when she eliminated Manila? Oh yeah "Life's not fair" so she can keep fuming with that ugly mug of hers :sistrens:

:coffee:

4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I like Monet better than Jinkx, but what was Naomi said when she eliminated Manila? Oh yeah "Life's not fair" so she can keep fuming with that ugly mug of hers :sistrens:

yup tell her bestie 

Shea was the real winner  tbh. She came in, showed us her heart and did amazingly in all the challenges. She should have been in the top 2 with Monet but regardless of producer riggory she did an amazing job. I'm so proud of our Chicago girl :cries:

13 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Queen :fan:

Queen Naomi :sistrens:

29:55 did wow FORCE Bob to record this bit about Raja deserving the 50k??? cause it surely doesn’t sound like part of the actual conversation going on :rip: the gaslighting from the producers this year is something else 

edit: maybe i’m tripping cause now that I listened again I can hear Thorgy clapping 

Edited by Nikko

Pink Ferragamo sliders on deck
Silly rap beefs just get me more checks
My life is a movie, I'm never off set
Me and my amigos, no, not Offset
Swish swish, aww I got them upset
But my shooters'll make 'em dance like dubstep
Swish, swish, aww, my haters is obsessed
'Cause I make M's, they get much less

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Now I have seen the Raja about to die so Ru probably wanted her to be happy :bibliahh:

Chad's legacy continues to live on 

:eddie:

1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Shea was the real winner  tbh. She came in, showed us her heart and did amazingly in all the challenges. She should have been in the top 2 with Monet but regardless of producer riggory she did an amazing job. I'm so proud of our Chicago girl :cries:

I like Shea but not really? Most fans agree she did poorly this season and the way she got in the top 4 doesn't help. I think this season will dent her reputation a tad bit if we're being honest. 

10 minutes ago, Raw Honey said:

I like Shea but not really? Most fans agree she did poorly this season and the way she got in the top 4 doesn't help. I think this season will dent her reputation a tad bit if we're being honest. 

Shea cannot be blamed for the production shenanigans. She's one of the most talented and likeable queens to ever hit Drag Race and will go down in history as such, regardless of how she did on the show

3 hours ago, Nikko said:

nobody acknowledged this but I'm a generous queen so here's more

Няма налично описание.

No one is acknowledging this, but I’m glad she’s speaking up. Sure some girls got some unfavorable edits (Viv getting robbed in some challenges, Shea getting used as a producer puppet for a stupid twist, Monet’s final lipsync, etc.) but Yvie’s was by far the worst. She’s *literally* dying but all she got was the laughing, big-d***ed, weirdo edit. :skull: 

Even if you think she didn’t beat Raja (imo she did), it’s not like Raja stomped her. They should have given the 50k to Yvie since she literally won’t be able to do drag anymore soon and she got shafted for most of the season.

I feel so bad for her.

4 hours ago, Afferty said:

I hope they'd at least pay another 200k cash to Monet behind the doors, or else it she has every right to be fuming.

Honestly I’m pretty sure the PitStop + SCDR + whatever other thing Monet was referencing on Sibling Rivalry totals up to like 100-150k or something. 

Otherwise, if I were Monet I’d be bark, bark, barking at WOW’s door.

7 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

I hope more early seasons girls get the call. Dida, Monica, Joslyn, Darienne, Kasha are just a few that come to mind.

Another Darienne stan, taste :clap3: 

And Monica as in Beverly Hillz? Serena ChaCha being casted teas nnn But I’d still love to see her. 

I’m hoping for Thorgy, Tatianna, Jessica W. and April C. Not sure how realistic it is but I think they’d be fun to see back. 

Funny enough, it’s really the people who hate both Jinkx and Monet in this thread that are kind of the most miserable. Like wanting to make fun of a user over a TV show and you don’t even stan the winner? So you’re doing it to just harass a stranger on the internet? :deadbanana2:

Some of y'all acting like this will be the downfall of Drag Race need a reality check. :bibliahh:  AS3's backlash was 10x more intense and even Manila's elimination in AS4 had more heat.  Plus almost everyone saying that Monet should've won the lip sync still think Jinkx is a strong winner overall. :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Raw Honey said:

Some of y'all acting like this will be the downfall of Drag Race need a reality check. :bibliahh:  AS3's backlash was 10x more intense and even Manila's elimination in AS4 had more heat.  Plus almost everyone saying that Monet should've won the lip sync still think Jinkx is a strong winner overall. :deadbanana2:

I don’t think this is the end of Drag Race or even the straw that breaks the camel’s back, but I think it’s just another drop in the bucket of people starting to get over the show. Things like Kandy pushed to the end of S13, Jorgeous’s design challenge win, Rajah being cut out of the AS6 finale lipsync, Monet’s final lipsync, etc just start to stack up and eventually people will just be over it. 

But who knows! They always come back season after season anyways, so we’ll see :bird: 

• ATRL Moderator

Bob and Thorgy not talking about the Monet vs. Jinkx lipsync AT ALL :ahh:

People keep talking about track record when as far as I'm concerned it has never mattered before. Why it did now? They need to find another way of eliminating Queens in the finale because this lip-sync smackdown was a literal complete waste of time. Monét annihilated Jinkx and no level of editing could have been done to not make Jinkx look like a fool (even though they tried).

Also, people need to stop with the "she had more/less wins" bs. This ain't no olympics, those wins are mostly a subjective opinion. :skull:

But anyway, I'm very happy with this season overall. I genuinely liked all the queens (especially Raja, Monét, Yvie and Viv :heart2: in that order).

Edited by ToMmY

16 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Bob and Thorgy not talking about the Monet vs. Jinkx lipsync AT ALL :ahh:

But I bet they did.

Yvie didn't lie when she said those editors deserve a legendary legend star for their hard work. :bibliahh:

As far as overall performance goes (no external factors please), how would you (unbiasedly) rank them? 

1. Jinx (even if she BOTCHED that lip sync, you can’t deny she did the best) 

2. Trinity The Tuck

3. The Vivienne

4. Monet 
5. Jaida

6. Raja

7. Shea

8. Yvie 

1. Jinxk

2. Raja

3. Monet

4. The Vivienne

5. Jaida

6. Shea

7. Yvie

8. Trinity

Can we talk a little bit about how gorg Yvie looked on the lipsync with Viv :heart2:

1.) Monet

2.) Viv

3.) Jinkx (interchangeable with #4)

4.) Trinity (interchangeable with #3)

5.) Shea

6.) Jaida

7.) Raja

8.) Yvie

Not really sure how to rank the last 4, but Shea’s 3 peak moments stand out as much as Jaida’s 2 for me. Overall it was a really strong season, but I would have like to see more flopping like Jaida in the roast ngl lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.