RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

maybe i’m just not looking hard enough but this is the only place i’m seeing people convinced Trinity beat Monet :rip:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

maybe i’m just not looking hard enough but this is the only place i’m seeing people convinced Trinity beat Monet :rip:

This thread has been against Monet for 12 weeks. 

Be seen as a robbed queen is a great outcome for any queen, to be honest. Monet will definitely make lemonade out of these lemons. :clap3:

Overall, this was not a great AS season imo except for like 4 or 5 episodes. 

The way Viv, Monet, Shea and Trinity have complained / are complaining about production :rip:

They got thrown a softball of a season and they're still being annoying af :rip: And I like Monet

I'm sorry but how can anyone say objectively Monet was robbed when Jinx slayed the whole competition? Monet only got to the finale because of those 3 extra stars production decided to give last minute. I love all the queens really but if queens were robbed, it's The Vivienne and Jada.

Just now, SinnerCity said:

I'm sorry but how can anyone say objectively Monet was robbed when Jinx slayed the whole competition? Monet only got to the finale because of those 3 extra stars production decided to give last minute. I love all the queens really but if queens were robbed, it's The Vivienne and Jada.

I'm sorry but no. Even if the final challenge was worth 1 star, Monet would be in league with 3 stars and even with that she was easily robbed of the girl group challenge win. Jaida even though I love her was not robbed of the top 4 with one of those being a charity star. The only real queen robbed of top 4 was Viv.

And people need to stop staying Jinx slayed the entire competition when she flopped with both design challenges. At least say she slayed most of it :deadbanana2:

And I really hope the reunion Monet was talking about on her live a couple days ago really happens. It seems like a lot of queens were not happy with how this season turned out and they want the truth fully spilled :duca: 

4 hours ago, LastKiss said:

Ru is a MESS

The ACTING he was doing telling the girls he's proud of them almost like crying

for the next MILLISECOND being :ryan: when Monét is thanking him for the platform he's created

:bibliahh:

I know Shea was MADDD Monet stole her usual ass kissing monologue

gretchen-disappointed.gif

8 minutes ago, Desire said:

I'm sorry but no. Even if the final challenge was worth 1 star, Monet would be in league with 3 stars and even with that she was easily robbed of the girl group challenge win. Jaida even though I love her was not robbed of the top 4 with one of those being a charity star. The only real queen robbed of top 4 was Viv.

And people need to stop staying Jinx slayed the entire competition when she flopped with both design challenges. At least say she slayed most of it :deadbanana2:

Kinks flopped two design challenges, an acting challenge and both performances challenges (Legends and girl groups) so it's just funny to me how her stans justify her getting away with the mediocre Swish Swish lipsync with "Monet won the lipsync but Jinkx demolished the entire competition"

11 minutes ago, Desire said:

And I really hope the reunion Monet was talking about on her live a couple days ago really happens. It seems like a lot of queens were not happy with how this season turned out and they want the truth fully spilled :duca: 

I want that to happen, and also I need her to perform the entirety of Swish Swish somewhere to see the slayage that we missed

Not gonna lie, this was my favorite lip sync of the night. So much fun ♥

I’m torn because I think Jinx deserved to win for her overall performance but Monet STOMPED on her during that final lip sync 

29 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I know Shea was MADDD Monet stole her usual ass kissing monologue

I feel like they all probably said something there but they only showed Monet’s part since she didn’t get a proper send off speech at the end like all the other girls did due to the nature of the pacing of the winner reveal.

8 hours ago, Serendipity said:

The way Ru laughed at the three lipsticks but they didn’t show that and acted like Ru laughed at Jinkx’s start when her eyes were on Monet :rip: 

Girl they didn’t even try to hide it either, editing out the entirety of Nicki’s rap :rip: you know kinx monsoon was probably flubbing those lyrics. 

Watching it right now and the hell? Shea as stiffly as was doing the judas choreo, she clearly won over jinx?

Also the editing seems so awkward at times. Like them showing the pit crew walking away for no reason

You can tell even Trinity and Monet were confused and not buying the bull when Jinx won over Shea :rip:

53 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

Not gonna lie, this was my favorite lip sync of the night. So much fun ♥

I had a smile on my face the entire time. By far the best lipsync of the night, so fun and they both did a great job :heart:

Carson looking at rupaul awkwardly when they showed So What :ahh: what the hell

1 minute ago, BlackJesus said:

I just know that somewhere Rolaskatox is somewhere fuming

It's been ten years get over it they already did :skull:

not yvie's wig lifting :deadbanana4:

nvrmind oop

Edited by ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

4 minutes ago, Venice B said:

It's been ten years get over it they already did :skull:

It was a joke. 

okay i understand Jinkx did very well all season but if they really wanted to push her so hard WHY did they do the 3 star gag in the end, Shea would have been a LOVELY Queen if She Already Done Had Herses and Shea MF Coulee is my fave queen from the show and why would they choose Swish Swish? that’s so random, there’s no way they thought Monet wouldn’t demolish. it’s all just weird and i don’t understand how they had every tool possible to make this season fair and justifiable but some how ****** it in the end. 

When Monet threw that money in the air i got chills and it was that moment she won ?

I’m sorry WHAT was Shea thinking with that wig?? :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.