RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Just now, rihxnicki said:

It would have been so much better if she had moved around a bit. She was killing the choreo, but it was all in the same spot…

Doing the same choreo as the artist doesn't really work in a lipsync and also she was looking awkward in the same place. I mean Jinkx was selling it more with her witchy vibes

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Y’all are insane.  Trinity gave the worst lip sync of the night and Monet dog walked her.  

1 minute ago, madonnas said:

Y’all are insane.  Trinity gave the worst lip sync of the night and Monet dog walked her.  

This like I'm really lost :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, KasioKas said:

link? did they do winner reactions?

It was just a video with Bob (idk if it was for sibling rivalry) but someone uploaded an unlisted link. Can't seem to find it now.

The face that the queens had when Jinkx was giving her winning speach

They were MAD

:bibliahh:

The OG queens stomping all over the new generation we love to see it!

Gifpro_out_f8dd32d500ebe2992326537cffb19

12 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Those older seasons were no joke. Season 3 was hard AF

1 hour ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

I feel really bad for Jinx and all this backlash. Happy Raja has come full circle as well as she said she won't be doing anymore fashion review and stuff.

I think you guys are being dramatic. It’s only backlash ((here)) and reddit if you stay online and she’s doing fine on tour.

I just wish they didn’t edit down the lipsync for the quality of the show.

Raja won both lip syncs, all the movement around done by the others was fine but not really needed

Dddjdjxhhxhxhx

They didnt even show the final lipsync like wtf was that djdjdj

Whats with people here thinking Trinity beat Monet? :skull: 

I know Viv was PISSED when the wheel landed on Yvie. :rip: Yvie dog walked her, but for a moment I was scared they were gonna pick Viv, because they kept cutting to Viv but you could still see Yvie killing it. 

Raja vs Jaida was very even, song choice sucked. Couldve gone either way.

Jinkx vs. Shea. Shea needs to STOP doing this rehearsed stiff choreo BS. gooooood, the same thing she did when she lipsynced against Sasha. It doesnt WORK. Cant believe Jinkx actually won against Shea. :skull: 

Monet clearly beat Trinity. 

Im glad Raja won, but thought Yvie was slightly better. 

Monet won that lipsync, but they made sure to add the "Based on this lipsync AND your performances during the season" bit, to make the Jinkx win not look crazy. 

I'm glad the FRAUDULENT Shea LOST

I'm glad the UNTALENTED Monet XXXL LOST

I'M GLAD LEGEND JINKX WON :clap3: ALSO EYECON RAJA :worship2:

• ATRL Moderator

Jinkx's final lip sync was one of the worst ever on All Stars :bibliahh: Monet DESTROYED her. What a fraud and clown :bibliahh:

rewatched S5 last week and i forgot how badly Jinkx was treated by her fellow queens on that season

just to come back a decade later and be the first QUEEN OF ALL QUEENS, LEGEND OF ALL LEGENDS, ICON OF ALL ICONS

Rolaskatox and whoever else must be fuming so hard

I do understand why yall are mad about Monet LOSING but i personally am very happy that not only a non-AS winner took the crown but also an iconic older queen that newer RPDR fans may not be super familiar with. there has definitely been an emphasis on more recent queens in AS seasons lately (until Kylie) and so it’s refreshing to see the OG ones get their flowers and appreciation for all the doors they opened

Edited by Scandalous

I feel so bad for Yvie, her body is literally deteriorating and she won both lipsyncs fair and square yet they gave it to Raja for doing her 4th rendition of the walk and point-sync :skull: 

I also love Raja and was an OYOH this season, but like… :hoetenks: Where’s that Raja/Watch Mojo hater when you need them?

Edited by Relampago.

Yvie's gag was the best moment of the entire episode, I can't believe Raja's drunk aunt boogie was enough to give her the win. Yvie may not have done that good the whole season, but this should've been a well-deserved win for her.

Monet and Jinkx were the two that I wanted to win, so I am not upset either way, but Monet ate her tf up in that final lip sync, no matter how much the edit tried to hide it. They gave the Nicki verse 3 seconds cause they knew Monet stomped that. Plus, they cut out her gag with the lip sticks. They were really working overtime to convince everyone that Jinkx won that.

BUT! It was still a great season of Drag Race and I'm happy all the winners got to come back one last time.

The Viv vs Yvie = i kind of liked Viv more , but i get why Yvie won 

Raja vs Jaida = Raja all the way 

Jinxxx vs Shea = Jinxxx ALL the way ( Shea is so stiffed , zero face expression its a NO for me ) 

Trinity vs Monet = that was a tie for me , it could go eather way ... but thank god we got Monet cause Trinity's swish swish would have been Meh 

Yvie vs Raja = Yvie's wig ruveal was smart but Raja's lipsync was better for that song 

I am so sooo sooooooo happy Raja got the 50K 

Monet vs Jinxxx = well , personally i liked Monet's lipsync BUT you can't deny Jinxxx's massive persona 

Jinxxx is really the queen of all queens and whoever doupts that is delusional. 

Great concept overall and i hope all stars 9 will be a second season of all winners ( including Sharonne from Spain , S1 or S2 Canada winner and ALAAASKAAARA for the crown ) 

Amazing winners :1stplace::1stplace: loving the fumes

Ru's face of pure DISGUST should tell you everything about that wig reveal

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Oh absolutely! When Raja won, I was worried they were going to do one old school, one new school winner, but nope. STOMP STOMP STOMP.

Monet EMBARRASSED jinx in that final lip sync my god :rip: even after they edited out like 80% of it 

Yvie and Monet won those lip syncs. If the lip syncs don't matter, change the format! Not mad at either of the winners in the context of the overall season, but based on the finale format they chose it made no sense.

This really made it seem like the whole point was just to decorate the OGs at the expense of a few girls who won in the last 3 years lol

8 minutes ago, Twilish said:

Monet EMBARRASSED jinx in that final lip sync my god :rip: even after they edited out like 80% of it 

The way Ru laughed at the three lipsticks but they didn’t show that and acted like Ru laughed at Jinkx’s start when her eyes were on Monet :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.