RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

also, I 

I was just basing that on Point #7 of this reddit thread. It says production AND crew. :gaycat:

Yeah... not editing crew tho :skull: So, what are you trying to prove ? You are really something.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

In the end, the best queen from the season won. Y’all can’t complain about Monet losing to Jinkx in the lipsync when for the same reason Trinity should’ve been the winner against Monet.

Trinity won the lip sync against Monet.

Sorry, not sorry.

Jinkx was the rightful winner.

:nicole:

Monét says she would never do Drag Race again

ok but why is she on Celebrity Drag Race? smart decision from her though, the world is tired

Jinkx had the best track record and is thus objectively the rightful winner.

Monet stans are doing the most by whining about how she did better in the final lipsync whilst conveniently ignoring the fact that Trinity beat her in the initial lipsync...

Anyways, the queen with the best track record and fan favorite of the season Jinkx Monsoon is the Queen of all Queens!

Shea knew the Judas choreo! She was very stiff when doing it, but she knew it! 
The final lip sync was overly edited to hide the fact that Monet ate it. I feel bad for her 

23 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

Jinkx had the best track record and is thus objectively the rightful winner.

Monet stans are doing the most by whining about how she did better in the final lipsync whilst conveniently ignoring the fact that Trinity beat her in the initial lipsync...

Anyways, the queen with the best track record and fan favorite of the season Jinkx Monsoon is the Queen of all Queens!

Then Why do lipsyncs :rip: 

we missed out on 2 watcherys because of WOW just for this :rip: 

46 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Why is Bob the one bothered about Monet losing more than the actual Monet tho… :rip:

Monet was on set all season so she probably realised the riggory for Jinkx and gave into it a long time ago. 

Can we talk about Ru and the queens fake crying during the critiques tho? I know they all bust out laughing as soon as they left the stage :ahh:

Congrats to Jinkx!

That being said, the finale left me very unsatisfied. 

I disagreed with like half of the results and the editing on that final lipsync + ADR'd line were just insane. 

Why bother with the lipsyncs, if the judges are just gonna pick whoever they want...

Finale was a chore to get through :deadbanana4: PLEASE never do this format again. A joke. 

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

It was "the winner gets a legendary star"

Then it was "actually the winner gets 3 legendary stars!"

It was "the winner will be decided by a final lipsync in the Final Lipsync LalapaRuza Extravaganza"

Then it was "actually nevermind, the final lipsync doesn't count at all!"

A ******* JOKE :rip:

Like this is the way to guarantee no one you wanted for this season will EVER come back again :bibliahh: an abomination

that was crap but the season got boring long ago anyway. highlight was seeing sheat riggolé get stomped by jinkx :clap3:

2 hours ago, josesuxx said:

The way Trinity beat Monét, Yvie beat Raja and Monét beat Jinkx but they all lost :rip:

These two specifically were the most annoying because I feel like the Trinity and Monet lipsync was the best one of the night by far. The show ending with ******* SWISH SWISH and Ru not even getting the backpack kid dance :bibliahh: burn that parking lot to the GROUND

Edited by mxoonlight

13 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

Like this is the way to guarantee no one you wanted for this season will EVER come back again :bibliahh: an abomination

No literally. I wouldn't be surprised if no "big" winners will come back after seeing how messed up the rules and judging were for this season.

I don't understand why some of y'all are not realizing what happened and how biased this whole situation is. I would be seething if I was Monét. 

It was as if the editing cut out any footage of Sasha's rose petals reveal just because Shea had a better track record :deadbanana2:

I may dislike Jinkx, BUT if she had done a great reveal and they cut it out to justify a Monét win, I would have been just as pissed. It's not about which queen did what, it's about production blatantly ******* over a queen's chance of winning. 

Edited by D.Va

It was obvious Jinkx was going to win. Either way Money will get lots of opportunities that Jinkx will probably not have

Also I can't be mad at Raja winning because I love her, but sad that Yvie hasn't walked out with anything

14 minutes ago, D.Va said:

I don't understand why some of y'all are not realizing what happened and how biased this whole situation is. I would be seething if I was Monét. 

It was as if the editing cut out any footage of Sasha's rose petals reveal just because Shea had a better track record :deadbanana2:

I may dislike Jinkx, BUT if she had done a great reveal and they cut it out to justify a Monét win, I would have been just as pissed. It's not about which queen did what, it's about production blatantly ******* over a queen's chance of winning. 

Most of us arent mad because monet lost to trinity in the previous round. So it doesnt fill as bad. If anything, it makes more sense why trinity has been pissy on Twitter. At least monet had a “chance”. It feels like production took Trinity out because her track record is closer to Jinx, and more arguable  with the “based on the yhe season.”

Its a wash because Monet was in top 2 when she should have been eliminated at top 4. Ngl, i also called her loosing when she did the floss. Monet does the dumb things that she is cool and will work for the audience (us) but always forgets Ru is a boomer and doesnt get references. (I.e her walking off stage to Lizzo was brilliant, but Ru hated it). I feel the same thing with Yvie, I loved her Wig reveal, but I feel Ru hated it and that single moment is why she lost.

The sad thing is, if Monet and Shea didnt get the three star payola, one of them would been guaranteed to win $50k ?

Also, the only queen not to win anything is Yvie, but she is the happiest out of the bunch with Jaida. Its a mess. ?

If you really think that the whole competition should come down to the final lipsync, then why should they bother having a competition at all? Even with past LSFTC, performance throughout the season has always mattered. It’s why Sasha won over Peppermint (there was no possible way to edit the roses out lol), it’s why Aquaria got a double shantay with Eureka, and it’s why Symone won over Kandy. The Monet stans have been over exaggerating ever since the spoilers for the season leaked, and while she did do really well in the competition and actually deserved one or two more wins than she got, Jinkx absolutely tore it all season long.

It's almost like some of yall just started watching drag race yesterday.

A lip sync was NEVER going to be the sole factor of who won this competition so please get over it.

Monet would have had to literally start flying on that stage in order to gag them enough to give her the win.

Edited by boys

1 hour ago, mxoonlight said:

Ive been saying this all season. 

They pretty much just guaranteed Sasha, Bianca, and Violet will never return. 

Another AS finale for me to skip 

fbacd73da39384facc311ed479ae5629314f3086

but can we talk about hie finales in general are bad lol 

3 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

How many times has Monet lost?

tyra-sanchez.gif

Maybe Tyra made some points about Monet and Shea being losers. Maybe now that Beyonce is back, my baby will come back and show the them how you are supposed to win lipsyncs (in 3 seconds or less).

tyra-sanchez.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.