RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

What a shitshow all around, truly. 

Monet served one of the most stunning lipsyncs to ever grace this show, next to a flailing clown that thought it was a good idea to wear an orange wig on leopard print. 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

Too bad The Only One is banned. Would have been so interested to see her insight after trying to spoil the season. I'm sure she is seething.

I can only imagine the length of the meltdown we're going to get when they return :rip:

9 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

Oh true! Maybe they don't find out until the same time, and they have to film the last segment after. I feel like Bob would've told Monet.

Monét knew Jinkx won since the Roast episode aired.

1 minute ago, Floren said:

Oh please if it's about track record why we're the queens with the most wins not in the top 4. The show changes its criteria to fit its own narrative. 

Raja winning in particular was gross to me, she performed mediocre all season and horrible in the lipsync 

I mean the queens with the most wins were there except for The Vivienne :rip:

The way Trinity beat Monét, Yvie beat Raja and Monét beat Jinkx but they all lost :rip:

2 minutes ago, Floren said:

Oh please if it's about track record why we're the queens with the most wins not in the top 4. The show changes its criteria to fit its own narrative. 

Raja winning in particular was gross to me, she performed mediocre all season and horrible in the lipsync 

NO BUT THIS ? Is it about track record ? Is it about the final lip sync ? Is it about which quirky white fan favorite production wants to win ? What is it about ? 

I'm glad it was Jinkx and Monet in the finale, that's all I cared about, having the correct top 2. The lipsyncs they can call either way anyway, and Jinkx deserved to win even with a clunky final lipsync. Monet also didn't demolish so I didn't care too much (the flossing was a choice)

I do feel like the only person who truly lost was Shea :rip: (her look was... not it)

Raja made a nice moment out of winning, but I feel bad for Yvie who could have also just as easily won and gone home with some money which would have helped with medical bills after they milked her disease last episode. I think she's the only one to go home with $0? 

Minimizing Jinkx's talent this season to her being just the white girl is so embarrassing.

My thing is track record got them to the finale so the final lip syncs should count as the final choice. 

i think after Shea lost to Sasha, they really started to rethink lipsync for the crown.

I don't care, what's embarrassing is her thirsting over men looking barely legal. As I said, I'm sure she'll get WOW in trouble when she posts by mistake on her Instagram Stories an Onlyfans of a random Brazilian Twink who looks 15. 

J1T1Jpd.gif

But I was told that Jinkx was gonna lose, what happened? :bibliahh:

Maybe with 200.000 dollars she'll finally stop washing in her bathtub random dirty skater boys she found on the street, so in a way I'm happy for her :clap3:

2 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

J1T1Jpd.gif

But I was told that Jinkx was gonna lose, what happened? :bibliahh:

Reality struck

Jinkx having a husband, $200k being deposited in her bank account and a title to be held over all queens including winners.

I know everyone is seething.

5 minutes ago, boys said:

Jinkx having a husband, $200k being deposited in her bank account and a title to be held over all queens including winners.

I know everyone is seething.

It's exactly what I hoped for since she was announced. :celestial4:

29 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

Too bad The Only One is banned. Would have been so interested to see her insight after trying to spoil the season. I'm sure she is seething.

I wonder what came out in the spoilers for Monétion to root so hard for her from the get go considering she didn't get another challenge win for many many episodes. I can imagine placements and lip sync songs getting out, so they must've thought Monét had it in the bag, hence the gloating.

the fanvote for Jinkx came through for her

cause she lost that lipsync 

The right Queen Won :clap3:

Talent won :clap3:

the Queen with the most wins won :clap3:

The deserving Queen won :clap3:

I actually liked better Raja than Yvie in the lip sync, the latter was doing way too much for me. But that wig reveal was GAG WORTHY lol

I pretty much agree with all those lipsyncs and I loooove getting Raja as one of the winners of the season.

As for the other group, I don't agree in ANY result lol Trinity killed Monét, Shea did arguably better than Jinkx, and Monét ASSASSINATED Jinkx to the point that I would've felt fine with a Monét win being a Jinkx hardcore stan. Anyway, I'm happy to se my baby cementing her status as one of the best winners of all time.

Certain remarks about Jinkx are disgusting, let's be real. You can be mad about your fave losing without stooping so low to trash the winner, it's really not that serious.

30 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Monét knew Jinkx won since the Roast episode aired.

Well most knew after Snatch Game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.