RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

16 minutes ago, boys said:

:bibliahh:

Tell another one! You're funnier than Monet in the roast.

I can tell you another one babe : Monét confirming that they BOTCHED the edit to make Jinkx win 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

the monet stans being angry at this "riggory" but were sooooo happy when their fave got 3 stars for a single challenge :ahh: loves to see it. 

Not the same at all and ANYWAY Monét should have won the girl group so in any case she would have won 4 stars :skull: And if anything was worth 3 stars, it was definitely Monét's talent show 

Just now, D.Va said:

I can tell you another one babe : Monét confirming that they BOTCHED the edit to make Jinkx win 

I don't care about some botched edit, Jinkx won. :lmao:

She performed better throughout the season you really think I care about a lip sync when the show hasn't even provided an iconic lip sync in so long?

9 minutes ago, Raw Honey said:

Oh please, if Jinkx got those 3 stars y'all would lose your ****.

9 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Shea lost the lip sync against Jinkx. Shea looked like she danced worse than Gaga when doing the choreo :rip: 

3 minutes ago, boys said:

I bet if Monet had like 3 challenge wins for season 10 and was going up against Kalorie in the finale with 0 wins and Kalorie served a better lip sync for one night vs how spectacularly someone else performed the entire show yall would be singing a different tune.

3 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Monet lost her lip sync to Trinity and was advanced anyway. She has no grounds to talk about rigging :rip: 

tea-shade.gif

Trinity MASSACRED Monet x Change

Ru could've at least had them edit Trinity with false audio to at least make it somewhat believable that Monet won :bibliahh:

Jynx definitely won the entire season, so at least Ru showed some sense there and said NO to the forever PLUNGED and PANNED Monet

Yvie also outperformed raja in their lipsync, but Ru was never going to let raja leave empty handed :zzz:

Please don't take my comments as me being against Monet because I actually like her unlike the people that have been dragging her all season long. I'm just being realistic when it comes to someone who provided a performance worthy of being a WINNER OF ALL WINNERS. It is not Monet just in my honest opinion.

24 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

The way the camera never focused on Shea just so they can make Jinkx look better :deadbanana4:

if anything that was a favor to Shea since whenever they did show her she was shown just doing the music video choreo and calling it a day  :bibliahh:

Sasha Velour would never :gaycat2:

Trinity totally ATE the lip sync against Monét y'all :rip: 

Yvie won against Raja, Raja was just going around singing and Yvie was doing amazing, giving surprises and everything!:rip:

NOT gonna lie, Monét did better in the lip sync against Jinkx, but it's good they pointed that they counted all the work from the season and not only from a lip sync

4 minutes ago, boys said:

I don't care about some botched edit, Jinkx won. :lmao:

She performed better throughout the season you really think I care about a lip sync when the show hasn't even provided an iconic lip sync in so long?

Okay, I respect your opinion BUT THEN why would they bother doing a lip. sync FOR THE CROWN if the lip sync shouldn't matter ? :skull:

At the end of the day, I am glad we all agree that Yvie was robbed, that was straight up disrespectful 

5 minutes ago, boys said:

Please don't take my comments as me being against Monet because I actually like her unlike the people that have been dragging her all season long. I'm just being realistic when it comes to someone who provided a performance worthy of being a WINNER OF ALL WINNERS. It is not Monet just in my honest opinion.

Same. To me the only queens worthy of the Queen Of All Queens title in this cast were Jinkx and Raja, so I'm glad one of them won.

Just now, D.Va said:

Okay, I respect your opinion BUT THEN why would they bother doing a lip. sync FOR THE CROWN if the lip sync shouldn't matter ? :skull:

Send an email to the producers tbh.

A lip sync for the crown is purely there for the fact that its TV for the competitive aspect in the hopes that they will get another Sasha Velour moment.

Queens being able to do their own segment to showcase their talent is ultimately the better thing to do because it evens the playing field.

6 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

if anything that was a favor to Shea since whenever they did show her she was shown just doing the music video choreo and calling it a day  :bibliahh:

Sasha Velour would never :gaycat2:

Yeah and that fit the song and was better than whatever the hell Jinks was doing

25 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

the monet stans being angry at this "riggory" but were sooooo happy when their fave got 3 stars for a single challenge :ahh: loves to see it. 

they'll try to distract you by saying "she still woul've been in the final" as if they didn't gloat about 5 stars (out of like 2/3 challenge wins? lmao)

5 minutes ago, boys said:

Send an email to the producers tbh.

A lip sync for the crown is purely there for the fact that its TV for the competitive aspect in the hopes that they will get another Sasha Velour moment.

Queens being able to do their own segment to showcase their talent is ultimately the better thing to do because it evens the playing field.

And yet they cut the gagy moments Monét had in Swish Swish. So if I'm understanding this right, they are waiting on an iconic lip sync moment but only from the production's favorite. Got it. 

7 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

The girls should have sniffed out the producer riggory from Week 2 and blocked Jinkx WEEK AFTER WEEK. 

Tea

Edited by D.Va

8 minutes ago, Aelita said:

Trinity totally ATE the lip sync against Monét y'all :rip: 

Trinity repeated the same mistake she does every time she lips. She starts strong and then loses steam. She won the first half but Monet ate her up in the second half and that’s what the judges remember the most. 

I heard about Bob and Monet doing a livestream right after hours before the episode, and I got nervous. I 100% think that Monet thought she was going to win, so they set this whole thing up. I'm glad her hubris is now a joke.

1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

Yeah and that fit the song and was better than whatever the hell Jinks was doing

Judging by Shea officially certifying her own self as THE loser of AS7, overshadowing any good she did in S9, it would appear not :gaycat2:

2 minutes ago, D.Va said:

And yet they cut the gagy moments Monét had in Swish Swish. So if I'm understanding this right, they are waiting on an iconic lip sync moment but only from they pre-planned favorite. Got it. 

It was very weird the way they ended up cutting the song. They literally erased everything :ahh:

Too bad The Only One is banned. Would have been so interested to see her insight after trying to spoil the season. I'm sure she is seething.

1 minute ago, Witch Privilege said:

I heard about Bob and Monet doing a livestream right after hours before the episode, and I got nervous. I 100% think that Monet thought she was going to win, so they set this whole thing up. I'm glad her hubris is now a joke.

This doesn’t add up since Bob has already filmed the Pit Stop knowing the winner :rip:

1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

This doesn’t add up since Bob has already filmed the Pit Stop knowing the winner :rip:

Oh true! Maybe they don't find out until the same time, and they have to film the last segment after. I feel like Bob would've told Monet.

4 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Bob didn’t tell her :skull: or they filmed his reaction to both endings.

Jinkx and Raja WON :alexz:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.