RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

okay Raja actually snapped :deadbanana2: her vs Yvie is gonna be chaos :deadbanana2:

also, wouldn't be mad if the OGs win everything tonight :gaycat2:

NOT MONET VS TRINITY :jonny5: oh that tie on AS4 was made for this :jonny5:

Jinks vs Shea to Judas? :ahh:

Shea doing the Judas choreo, oh we love a liddo :jonny5:

this botched lip sync cut tho :ahh:

Edited by OreGuy

I love shea, but she was lazy and only did the actual coreo for Judas. It was kinda lazy, and she legit lost to Jinx, which is ******* wild.

Trinity kinda beat monet, but they both were all over the place and trinity should not have won the roast (and not be there) and Monet should have won AS4 alone (and trinity should not have been here) so im fine with this. Not them literally ******* on stage though. ?

monet vs Jinx, finale song will determine this. Ready for another momba number whatever.

Raja payola in the last episode. I feel jaida won the first won. I do feel Ru pulled a Monet on Yvie (i.e when Ru didnt like the way Monet walked off stage to the Lizzo song even though it FIT THE SONG, I think Ru did not like Yvies wig reveal even though it was a shocker reveal). It should have been Yvie vs Jaida, but im fine with this.

edit to not triple post: Honest review, that edit on the last lipsync editing out Nicki’s verse…. Gurllll. I feel Jinx won the Katy part (Monet flossing wyd gurl) but i feel Monet ate up Jinx on the Nicki verse and that vogue on the end. That Dip at the end was honestly very well done. When they said (based in the entire season) i knew Monet lost though.

Edited by karron0624
Finale

Congrats to Miss Jinkx :clap3:

My girl Monet KILLED Swish Swish, so proud that she got to go out on a high :cries:

Jinkx winning feels so RIGHT :jonny: 

_

Didn't like any of the lip syncs tho, I only really enjoyed Monet during Swish Swish 

Monet won the lip sync but I get why they gave the win to Jinkx.

I just wish they’d get rid of the LFTC format if they’re not actually lip syncing for the crown.

I’m shocked Jinkx actually beat Shea without editing tricks :rip: Jinkx was serving some original moves and face while Shea was just doing the choreo. 

no bc Jinkx ate the season no matter what, it's always a highlight :jonny5: The rightful queen won :clap3:

Monet beat Jinkx in swish swish; but Trinity beat Monet in So What, so it’s a wash :rip:

Congrats to the queen of all queen Jinkx!

This was 100% the most rigged episode of the series. Disagreed with almost every result. Why can't they just let it be organic? Why have a lip sync for the crown if the lip syncs don't matter at all?

The ADR line of Ru saying based on the whole season made me cackle lmao. 

Honestly a great episode, was rooting for Monet and I think she absolutely smoked Jinkx in the last lip sync, but honestly I really don’t care that much. They are all stars and I’m just so grateful we got a full season to celebrate all of them. The episode really made me emotional, especially a lot of the Raja moments. Like season 3 is my ultimate piece of comfort television and she’s literally been a part of my life for 10 years. 

I adore all 8 of these girls for different reasons and they really killed it

Now I don't wanna see some stans say why have a lip sync for the crown if they won't matter at all when they were totally okay with the most wins not choosing the last Top 4. :gaycat2: As y'all said, Ru can say whatever she wants last minute and she said the final one was based on the lip sync PLUS overall performance. :gaycat5: Life's not really fair.

Also have to say that I loved the So What lipsync - and actually think it might've been my favorite. A show!

Monet barebacking Trinity :toofunny3:

16 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Also have to say that I loved the So What lipsync - and actually think it might've been my favorite. A show!

Monet barebacking Trinity :toofunny3:

It was so much fun. We needed a proper shot of the action, this is Paramount Plus not VH1 why are we still dealing with S&P censorship lmao

Jinkx was scared when she was against Shea :mandown:

The girls aping the original choreo lost. Trinity probably beat Monet.

Gagged at Monet being the only queen not to get any flowers from RuPaul after her speech.

Now I'm just wondering if the stans were genuinely trying to gaslight themselves into thinking she was winning or was it just preemptive copium.

• ATRL Moderator

Only lip sync result I disagreed with was the final one but I guess they based it also on track record the entire season, which kinda defeats the purpose of a lip sync tournament for the crown in the first place. But I was rooting for Jinkx from the top four so oh well.  

monet gave the best lip sync of the night to a p!nk song.  Who woulda thought.  Raja also ate :clap3:   And they said she can’t perform! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.