RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Willow will win bc she has a disability and ppl unknowingly empathize with her moreso now knowing this fact.   The disability thing counts in her favor

white ✔️
trans ✔️ 

black ✔️

disabled ✔️ 

Puerto Rican   

Mexican

i said what I said. :celestial:

Edited by manwhore

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

the two frontrunners (willow and angeria) are the worst lip syncers of the 5 so i'm sort of curious how they'll edit this (assuming it's a lip sync for the crown). can't really see camden winning despite being the (seemingly?) best lip syncer of this bunch. 

Just rewatched AS5 Snatch Game, I still agree that Shea was the best in her group but how did Alexis lose? She was naturally funny and had both Ru and the guest laughing out loud.

maybe I should go rewatch the runway if that episode 

12 hours ago, Bindi said:

Bob is the only correct answer to host the Pit Stop

As much as I’d love her to host, I’m not sure she’ll be able to. I think she mentioned she’s getting stuff ready for We’re Here S3.

10 hours ago, Morissette said:

I can't remember anything Boresco did all season. A pointy-eyebrowed FAD.

jSR7rGY.gif

Her losing 3 lipsyncs in a row was iconic

jSR7rGY.gif

I would have to say Bosco, she really really wanted this role, and as she was trying to like why she should win this role, she was trying to put Lady Camden down and it put a very bad taste in my mouth, and also if we wanna talk about track record, she was in the bottom three times in one episode

L0DcoMD.png

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

I think in Eureka's case they left an invitation for the next season because her injury was during a very ****** up challenge

Eureka injured herself on a jump split, which has been done by queens in numerous lip syncs, mini, and main challenges.  It had nothing to do with the cheer challenge specifically 

9 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

With her condition she’d be better as the season 14 winner though.

I kinda agree tbh :fan:

Camden won the season but willow should win the crown :soda:

Camden is a top contender to win a future All Stars :clap3:

Edited by Bicassie

Camden gave the best lip syncs of the season. Jorge/Jasmine gave great dancing, beautiful dancing. 

jSR7rGY.gif

9 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

I think in Eureka's case they left an invitation for the next season because her injury was during a very ****** up challenge, and from what it seemed more people got injured there, and they most likely didn't know how to manage the situation besides letting her go earlier than planned.  To me it was pretty clear that they were trying to make PhiPhi x Sharon slash Alyssa x Coco thing again with Trinity and Eureka. 

I personally don't think that because you injured yourself, you should have a guaranteed comeback for the next season. You don't get a second chance during a competition because of a mistake you made, and it's not a way to discourage seeking medical care, but rather knowing the limit of your body. 

I saw someone make a good point saying that the difference between Eureka and KB and Victoria Scone is that Eureka was hurt during a challenge that required her to do certain physical activities, while KB and VS were injured either on their own accord or because of something they chose to do (VS shouldn't have knee pounded the ground). The show is responsible for things that happen during production, but something like what happened with Eureka is more of a "covered" incident than what happened with KB or VS. I think it honestly came down to insurance purposes. You can't bring people back if you fear they may re-injure themselves.

-----

Lady Camden should win but she would feel like too boring of a choice.

Willow would be the fan favorite and her win would satisfy most of the base, but I don't think she's been the most consistent.

Angie started off strong but fell to the wayside and stopped impressing midway through.

Daya is an amazing queen who has consistently showed us really fantastic looks and overall work, but she got the villain edit so there's no way she's winning.

Not even sure why Bosco is still there lol.

I guess in the end the most satisfactory win would be Willow, but it would be based on who she is as a person and not her drag, though her drag is still very good. I'd be happy with her winning, but also with any of the others.

36 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

I would have to say Bosco, she really really wanted this role, and as she was trying to like why she should win this role, she was trying to put Lady Camden down and it put a very bad taste in my mouth, and also if we wanna talk about track record, she was in the bottom three times in one episode

L0DcoMD.png

What an iconic moment :clap3:

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

As much as I’d love her to host, I’m not sure she’ll be able to. I think she mentioned she’s getting stuff ready for We’re Here S3.

Please don’t be Trixie then :rip:

A joint Bob/Trixie Pit Stop with only international winners as guests would be super cool.

I still laugh thinking about Jorgeous’ read and for that I’m not mad at her payola :clap3: More iconic than most of these girls for that line alone. 

• ATRL Moderator

Eureka was also the first queen who got hurt so bad they had to leave, so bringing her back made sense at the time.  Now that it’s getting increasingly more common, the producers can’t just bring everyone back.  It would get to a point where queens would roll their ankles on purpose just so they could exit without elimination and come back next season with a greater budget and an better understanding of how the competition works.  

15 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Eureka was also the first queen who got hurt so bad they had to leave, so bringing her back made sense at the time.  Now that it’s getting increasingly more common, the producers can’t just bring everyone back.  It would get to a point where queens would roll their ankles on purpose just so they could exit without elimination and come back next season with a greater budget and an better understanding of how the competition works.  

Which is a “joke” the fandom is taking and running with. 

But also didn’t Victoria decline the invitation, because she was touring?

and didn’t Kornbread want All Stars instead of a regular season? And they said no?

Random but aquaria is going to be so hot at 40+ 

Maybe Kornbread planned to “hurt” herself all along and wanted to come back with budget. Her and Willow seem super strategic, maybe that’s part of why Kornbread loves Willow so much too idk 

The way i literally spilled when i said yall hated Jorgeous because you need someone to hate. Now after she was out yall hated Camden, and now yall hate Kornbread after she did exactly what yall spent a lot of episodes praising Daya for. You guys can sometimes really be the pits.

I’m no too sure why people were so adamant about a separate thread for AS. I know it’s established now given it’s going into its 7th season but it’s not like they’re airing at the same time, plus it’s the same queens from previous US seasons. But it’ll be more focused on just that in that thread so I guess conversations would flow better there. 

44 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Random but aquaria is going to be so hot at 40+ 

:what: Girl so random and naw. He will be so botoxed and creeepy.  Allot of Italian men don’t age well. It’s weird bc you-would think the melanin and all. I think he’ll look like  a mix between Carson Kressley and George Michaels.  

anyways 

i was looking at other lip sync assassin performances on the show and they too showed symptoms of dead in the eyes but no one bats and eye.  Example Kennedy Davenport, Kameron Michaels and  Shea coulee. The body was right (minus Kameron) but their faces? Meh. Everyone needed something to bring jorgeous down on. Y’all just couldn’t see her facial expressions bc it’s hard to see with her face because it’s small and petite and womanly.  *she still could improve on this though 

6 minutes ago, manwhore said:

:what: Girl so random and naw. He will be so botoxed and creeepy.  Allot of Italian men don’t age well. It’s weird bc you-would think the melanin and all. I think he’ll look like  a mix between Carson Kressley and George Michaels.  

anyways 

i was looking at other lip sync assassin performances on the show and they too showed symptoms of dead in the eyes but no one bats and eye.  Example Kennedy Davenport, Kameron Michaels and  Shea coulee. The body was right (minus Kameron) but their faces? Meh. Everyone needed something to bring jorgeous down on. Y’all just couldn’t see her facial expressions bc it’s hard to see with her face because it’s small and petite and womanly.  *she still could improve on this though 

Jorgeous did good, but she didn't deliver the best lipsyncs ever. Here some better and more iconic lipsyncs from the top of my head:

Alyssa vs Coco - both fantastic

Alyssa vs Tatiana - both fantastic

Trinity vs Laganja - epic

Ginger vs Mayhem - epic

ChiChi vs Thorgy - ChiChi Was incredible

Gigi Goode vs Widow - epic

Etc

Trixie was a good Pit Stop host. I'm fine with her doing it.

raja-icon.gif

• ATRL Moderator
42 minutes ago, manwhore said:

Example Kennedy Davenport

Did you watch Green Light?  Kennedy was SELLING it with her face.  She's the epitome of lip sync assassin, the way you tried to lump her in with Shea and Jorgeous is embarrassing :bibliahh:

The need to book someone DIFFERENT for the Pit Stop

Monét was great and it felt fresh 

The Trixie/BoB interchange needs to stop already

They have 120+ queens to pick from

Do somehthing new WOW challenge

:zzz:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.