RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Orsay said:

yall are always so unhinged in here omg it stresses me out. i love all drag queens

Except for Serena.

meNyfqr.gif

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Orsay said:

yall are always so unhinged in here omg it stresses me out. i love all drag queens

jSR7rGY.gif

literally like jfc :deadbanana:the way you would assume some of these queens spit on their mother's face with the vitriol y'all have towards them for...being boring or having mediocre performance on a reality show??

jSR7rGY.gif

Jasmine and Jorgeous carried the whole season lip sync wise. And that's the truth. Not only bringing entertainment during the lip sync, but in the workroom as well. :clap3::clap3:

The way this season is one of the best from the VH1 era, even with all the shenanigans of the non elimination episodes.

3d7e0bbb461ec6d53bbaf6970af36024.jpg

As for Kornbread tattoo, maybe I would think it was a bit too much if it was a tattoo of Willow's actual face, but even if they end up not being friends anymore for some reason, or it's not a genuine relationship, it still a fun artwork. :michael:

48 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

Jasmine and Jorgeous carried the whole season lip sync wise. And that's the truth. Not only bringing entertainment during the lip sync, but in the workroom as well. :clap3::clap3:

The way this season is one of the best from the VH1 era, even with all the shenanigans of the non elimination episodes.

3d7e0bbb461ec6d53bbaf6970af36024.jpg

As for Kornbread tattoo, maybe I would think it was a bit too much if it was a tattoo of Willow's actual face, but even if they end up not being friends anymore for some reason, or it's not a genuine relationship, it still a fun artwork. :michael:

And then u realize Lady Camden served the two most memorable lipsyncs of the season: One Way or The Other and Don't Let Go :fan:

49 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

And then u realize Lady Camden served the two most memorable lipsyncs of the season: One Way or The Other and Don't Let Go :fan:

2 lipsyncs compared to Jasmine and Jorgeous’s 10 combined lipsyncs :skull: 

Without those two, even Camden’s two good lipsyncs would not be enough to save the season from being an abysmal lipsync season. 

the way I've always found Kornybread annoying & weird for obsessively ragging on Jasmine

pGvIl3G.thumb.gif.a624a4c9c2a7471a9044ca

my intuition stays winning

pGvIl3G.thumb.gif.a624a4c9c2a7471a9044ca

Edited by R.E.M.

The Kornbread hate came outta no where. 
So what.. we’re hating her for being too friendly with a “skinny white queen” & her fight with Jasmine? Weren’t we just praising Daya for “bringing the drama” this season but we’re dragging Kornbread for the same thing. Plus from the reunion Jasmine & Kornbread are clearly on friendly terms with each other while Daya & Jasmine are not.

Someone comparing her to that rapist? :biblionny:
Her tattoo was ****** ugly tho, it deserves some drags

jSR7rGY.gif

If anyone should be critiqued  can it be Willow for being mediocre. She fizzled out & peaked at episode 3 :deadbanana2: She studied the game like a science and her every move & interaction was calculated. There’s no originality. We’ve seen that from her snatch game that she doesn’t have any spontaneity either. I’d hate to see such a formulaic winner. If she does win she better prove herself some more cause rn I don’t see it. Right now  she’s just a slightly more fashionable & comedic but less edgy Yvie Oddly.

Unless someone pulls a Sasha Velour, its really Camdens to lose at this point. No one else has the same momentum building up & she’s the best lipsyncer of the top5.

Glad we're talking about Korny being a weirdo. She's a bully at heart. Her first interaction with Jasmine was valid but she kept pressing it and was went too far during the group challenge. She then took it to twitter and bullied Cynthia with Jorgeous using her car accident

jSR7rGY.gif

I can't remember anything Boresco did all season. A pointy-eyebrowed FAD.

jSR7rGY.gif

This fan base has gone to the dogs wow. Comparing someone they don't like to an SA'er. 

Anyway hope willow slays and wins.

Willow would make a great All Star, Im rooting for Camden looking back at the full package and performance.

Angie vs Camden based on full track record because Boscos win are all payola. Deja, Angie, and Camden deserve those.

Objectively, Lady Camden is the winner. I’m rooting for her.

My actual favorite, Willow Pill. 

Who I thought was going to win initially but really let me down in the second half, Angeria. 

The way Angie’s track record would’ve been the CLEAR front runner if it was reversed :rip: She served too much excellence early on, I fear. 

jSR7rGY.gif

What I’ll say about Kornbread is there’s something really odd about her exit. I’m not truly buying that “rolled ankle needs 6 weeks of bed rest” storyline. 

Overall I’m glad she left though because I think the judges would’ve paid Legend Camden dust with Kornbread still in the cut. The pre-selected top 4 was definitely intended to be Willow, Angie, Korn and Flopsco 

jSR7rGY.gif

5 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

of COURSE not, you won't find a single message of me talking about Kornbread in this thread (simply because i don't think of her) but there's queens with a cleaner RPDR history than Kornbread (some might say the b!tch was lowkey bullying the good sis Thee Kennedie in the werk room or at least had a very **** attitude) that get 10x the hate that she gets... And they are white. It's the going STRAIGHT to race that irks the f*ck outta me in the Drag Race threads.

PLUS : i believe one of the posters that's sh!tting on Kornbread rn is also a girl that screams "RAciSM !!!11!!" every 5 posts so yeah no, I don't see how this is racially motivated. There's a bunch of random irrational hate for dozens of queens in these threads (that i may or may not participate in sometimes :duck:) black queens are just not going to be exempt all the while it NOT being racially motivated. I swear it's possible :laugh:

The Sherry Pie comment is bad tho, you're right to call it out.

Oh, well I only see saw Kornbread hate for the past 10 or so pages, so :cm: Agree to disagree.

4 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

I don't know why I thought this was so funny. :rip:

download.gif

:bibliahh: Thank you. I’ll be using this for now on.

1 hour ago, BTS said:

The Kornbread hate came outta no where. 
So what.. we’re hating her for being too friendly with a “skinny white queen” & her fight with Jasmine? Weren’t we just praising Daya for “bringing the drama” this season but we’re dragging Kornbread for the same thing. Plus from the reunion Jasmine & Kornbread are clearly on friendly terms with each other while Daya & Jasmine are not.

Someone comparing her to that rapist? :biblionny:
Her tattoo was ****** ugly tho, it deserves some drags

jSR7rGY.gif

If anyone should be critiqued  can it be Willow for being mediocre. She fizzled out & peaked at episode 3 :deadbanana2: She studied the game like a science and her every move & interaction was calculated. There’s no originality. We’ve seen that from her snatch game that she doesn’t have any spontaneity either. I’d hate to see such a formulaic winner. If she does win she better prove herself some more cause rn I don’t see it. Right now  she’s just a slightly more fashionable & comedic but less edgy Yvie Oddly.

Unless someone pulls a Sasha Velour, its really Camdens to lose at this point. No one else has the same momentum building up & she’s the best lipsyncer of the top5.

And THIS is why I said racism, but the girls can deflect from the real reason all they want. I’m right and they’re wrong and pressing her because she’s larger and black. Idc. Now if this were about her coming at Jasmine sideways then maybe I would feel differently (because I wasn’t here for that at all) but they talked about it and moved on, so yeah, the hate seems odd and came out of nowhere. 

13 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

The way Angie’s track record would’ve been the CLEAR front runner if it was reversed :rip: She served too much excellence early on, I fear. 

jSR7rGY.gif

What I’ll say about Kornbread is there’s something really odd about her exit. I’m not truly buying that “rolled ankle needs 6 weeks of bed rest” storyline. 

Overall I’m glad she left though because I think the judges would’ve paid Legend Camden dust with Kornbread still in the cut. The pre-selected top 4 was definitely intended to be Willow, Angie, Korn and Flopsco 

jSR7rGY.gif

You may be onto something because she did mention that she won’t be back next season or for All Stars (doubt she was talking about AS7) and that it wasn’t up to her. I wanna know what the tea was on that :matty: 

2 minutes ago, Kings. said:

You may be onto something because she did mention that she won’t be back next season or for All Stars (doubt she was talking about AS7) and that it wasn’t up to her. I wanna know what the tea was on that :matty: 

Kornbread also had some Twitter beef with VOSS Events which are official partners of Drag Race. She’s the only S14 doll not affiliated with them… there is definitely something odd going on. 

What might have happened is she pissed off production by insisting on going to the hospital about her ankle. The girls were in a quarantine bubble and so Kornbread would’ve been unable to come back even if it was just a day visit to the hospital… Maybe she assumed she’d be invited back for another season like Eureka but they wanted to make an example out her.

I don’t know if Victoria Scone is coming back either (I don’t read spoilers) but if she does return for something and Kornbread doesn’t, I really think some shady stuff happened. Hopefully Kornbread spills someday :thing:

6 minutes ago, Kings. said:

She didn’t sign with Voss Events. The rest of the S14 cast did. So RPDR franchise makes money from their bookings & tours.
And a queen that doesn’t make them money for them is no good to them :celestial5: I think her injury was real but why would they invite her back when they can use one of the 100’s of rugirls that are signed to them and do make them money.

20 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Kornbread also had some Twitter beef with VOSS Events which are official partners of Drag Race. She’s the only S14 doll not affiliated with them… there is definitely something odd going on. 

What might have happened is she pissed off production by insisting on going to the hospital about her ankle. The girls were in a quarantine bubble and so Kornbread would’ve been unable to come back even if it was just a day visit to the hospital… Maybe she assumed she’d be invited back for another season like Eureka but they wanted to make an example out her.

I don’t know if Victoria Scone is coming back either (I don’t read spoilers) but if she does return for something and Kornbread doesn’t, I really think some shady stuff happened. Hopefully Kornbread spills someday :thing:

I feel like that’d be super negligent of them post-Eureka to basically discourage a girl from seeking medical attention. 

My personal thought is that they wanted to make an example out of Kornbread not signing with Voss. So either they decided she can’t return because she isn’t signed with Voss, or they decided her return would be contingent on her signing with Voss. 

22 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Oh no. That definitely isn’t a good look. I hope that they do consider her for a future All Stars season because from the looks of things, she was surely set to be in the top 5!

I think in Eureka's case they left an invitation for the next season because her injury was during a very ****** up challenge, and from what it seemed more people got injured there, and they most likely didn't know how to manage the situation besides letting her go earlier than planned.  To me it was pretty clear that they were trying to make PhiPhi x Sharon slash Alyssa x Coco thing again with Trinity and Eureka. 

I personally don't think that because you injured yourself, you should have a guaranteed comeback for the next season. You don't get a second chance during a competition because of a mistake you made, and it's not a way to discourage seeking medical care, but rather knowing the limit of your body. 

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

Willow would make a great All Star, Im rooting for Camden looking back at the full package and performance.

Angie vs Camden based on full track record because Boscos win are all payola. Deja, Angie, and Camden deserve those.

With her condition she’d be better as the season 14 winner though.

6 hours ago, Bicassie said:

imagine taking the show this serious 

Do straights take their Monday night football serious? Exactly this is our Monday night football but  on fridays 8/7pm central. Let us be messy. Some of us don’t live the cliche messy gay life stealing everyone’s bfs at bars.  (Anymore) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.