RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

40 minutes ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

Monet doing EXACTLY what Vixen accused her of live on television for the world to see. She’s gonna get what’s coming to her, trust…

What do you mean? :confused:

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

5.09 Jinkx
3.82 Trinity
3.72 The Vivienne
3.63 Monet

3.54 Shea
3.45 Jaida
3.45 Raja
3.18 Yvie

Shea killed it wow :clap3: Monét was really great

Glad the other 4 will have their own reward at least 

49 minutes ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

Monet doing EXACTLY what Vixen accused her of live on television for the world to see. She’s gonna get what’s coming to her, trust…

Doing what?

Picking the girl she had an alliance with and the girl who actually did better in the competition? :rip:

10 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

What do you mean? :confused:

I think she refers to this

s2daz3dycwm51.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a 

It's the only thing I could find

38 minutes ago, Little Dark Age said:

at least Jaida and Raja will walk away from this with "robbed" status

Why would Jaida be robbed when Trinity won 4 challenges, Jaida only 2. 

Not to mention Jaida bombed snatch game AND the roast, and I don’t recall any other week where she should have won. 

i do think she will walk away as the fashion queen of the season tho, her runways were the best by far. 

The Viv is probs the robbed queen, she should have won the roast AND one of her wins was blocked. She could have had 4 stars (tho to be fair the girl group challenge should have been Monet/Shea wins but having 3 challenge wins still would have put her as one of the top contenders). 

I thought I would be more bitter with Shea and Monet being in the top 4, but they really really and I mean REALLY killed it in this episode. :jonnycat: I would have loved to see either Jaida, Viv or Raja in the top 4 instead of these 2 tho.

Edited by Roberto
Typo

39 minutes ago, Aelita said:

Even as the biggest OMH in this thread, I know that Monet is really sweet, respected, and loved by the other queens :rip: The fact that the only two people to suggest otherwise are Gia (notorious troll) and Vixen (has beef with everyone and their auntie). 

--

Excited to see the brackets for the finale. I can't see anyone but Trinity and Monet in the Top 2 because Jinkx and Shea are kinda weak lip syncers (though I''m sure the former will have it rigged in her favour again). From a production standpoint, I wonder if the producers are enticed by the prospect of framing it as a "the true winner of AS4" storyline so they'll push Trinity and Monet in the Top 2.

Yeah The Vivienne is the only truly robbed gorl IMO. Raja and Jada had great moments but also had a lot of faux pois. Viv and Jinkx carried most of the season. 

I'm so proud of The Vivienne, she silenced all the noise that she shouldn't have won DRUK because there's no way Divina or Baga would have stomped this season the way she has. I hope she wins the consolation prize but regardless of the result she's done a phenomenal job and cemented herself as one of the most talented Drag Race alumni.

The way Monet would've had 7 stars if the show was judged fairly :bibliahh:

1 for Legends

1 for Ru-trl

1 for the acting challenge

1 for the branding dancing challenge

and 3 for the talent show

I would love to see Monet and Jurji from DR Espana do an Opera number together. It would be so cool to watch. 

7 minutes ago, xrosup said:

1 for Legends

1 for Ru-trl

:clap3:

Team Monét all the way. 

Also, it's time to spill facts

Despite her 3 wins, Vivienne isn't robbed because she shouldn't have won the Girl Group Challenge (Yvie also didn't, the Top 2 was clearly Shea & Monét again)

Despite her 3 stars, Jaida isn't robbed because she got a pity star from Jinkx 

Despite doing great during the beginning of the competition (especially Snatch Game & Ball where she was third), Raja flopped the premiere, the second sewing challenge, the branding challenge and the girl group. 

And Yvie wasn't robbed of anything. 

The TOP 4 is the correct one, move on and stop being mad.

Edited by D.Va

WAIT

so this Lalaparuza thingy for the girls outside the top 4 means that the "5th place" queen is getting more money than the runner-up?

:chick2:

Edited by LastKiss
spelling

46 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Even as the biggest OMH in this thread, I know that Monet is really sweet, respected, and loved by the other queens :rip: The fact that the only two people to suggest otherwise are Gia (notorious troll) and Vixen (has beef with everyone and their auntie). 

--

Excited to see the brackets for the finale. I can't see anyone but Trinity and Monet in the Top 2 because Jinkx and Shea are kinda weak lip syncers (though I''m sure the former will have it rigged in her favour again). From a production standpoint, I wonder if the producers are enticed by the prospect of framing it as a "the true winner of AS4" storyline so they'll push Trinity and Monet in the Top 2.

Nina Bonina Brown also dont like her and say she is fake 

32 minutes ago, xrosup said:

1 for Legends

1 for Ru-trl

tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

WAIT

so this Lalaparuza thingy for the girls outside the top 4 means that the "5th place" queen is getting more money than the runner-up?

:chick2:

I think all of the winners are getting money. So obviously 1st is 200,000. 2nd could be 100,000, 3rd/4th could be 50,000, 5th is 50,000, 6th is 25,000, 7th/8th could be 10,000. 

Not Shea Mediocritée making the final when the Vivienne stomped on her in nearly every challenge

fuming-i-am-fucking-fuming.gif

31 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Also, it's time to spill facts

Despite her 3 wins, Vivienne isn't robbed because she shouldn't have won the Girl Group Challenge (Yvie also didn't, the Top 2 was clearly Shea & Monét again)

The Vivienne didn't deserve to win girl groups but she was robbed of the win for the roast, so she would've gotten 3 stars if that switcheroo happened since she was blocked from getting a star for her ru-trl win. Ultimately she would've tied with Trinity and Jaida to advance to the finale

Despite her 3 stars, Jaida isn't robbed because she got a pity star from Jinkx 

And her 2 wins were from sewing challenges, there was no variety in her wins and she only placed HIGH once (not deserved btw) for the acting challenge :coffee2:

Despite doing great during the beginning of the competition (especially Snatch Game & Ball where she was third), Raja flopped the premiere, the second sewing challenge, the branding challenge and the girl group. 

I thought she did okay for the branding challenge. It was her brand :toofunny2: I agree with the rest, specially with the premiere, her verse was very awkward

And Yvie wasn't robbed of anything. 

Exactly. There wasn't any week where she was near the top 2 :toofunny3: 

1 hour ago, Aelita said:

Monet did the right thing :clap3:

16 minutes ago, ucanfma said:

I mean Nina is very akin to Vixen in the sense that they've actively tried burning every bridge they have. Like... the girl got Jaymes Mansfield to stop being her friend, the most non-confrontational midwest "I like everybody" queen :rip: 

3 minutes ago, xrosup said:

The Vivienne didn't deserve to win girl groups but she was robbed of the win for the roast, so she would've gotten 3 stars if that switcheroo happened since she was blocked from getting a star for her ru-trl win. Ultimately she would've tied with Trinity and Jaida to advance to the finale

And her 2 wins were from sewing challenges, there was no variety in her wins and she only placed HIGH once (not deserved btw) for the acting challenge :coffee2:

I thought she did okay for the branding challenge. It was her brand :toofunny2: I agree with the rest, specially with the premiere, her verse was very awkward

Exactly. There wasn't any week where she was near the top 2 :toofunny3: 

WAIT clock me a bit, that's actually true. But anyway, Trinity is still deserving. 

20 minutes ago, ucanfma said:

So that's just another proof that Monét is an actual angel then

Monet is cute but Jinkx multiple great showing this season defined what a true queen of queen is. :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.