RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

the Orion hate here is bizarre.. she's harmless

Kornbread is a bad vibe 

10 minutes ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

Koran bread is serving Sherry Pie and it’s crazy y’all can’t see it lol. Also, that ****** up boob job is not it, sis knows it looks bad. RU is NOT crowning that.

What :deadbanana2:

The sudden Kornbread lashings are kind of late. I didn’t really care for her from the very beginning and nothing she’s done since the season started has really made my opinion of her any worse. It was always there for me, idk what made y’all switch.

When Jorgeous and Jasmine are the top 2 for AS9’s talent show and they both win the lipsync, only to reveal they both have Daya’s lipstick >>>

Make it happen WoW!

• ATRL Moderator

Jasmine is very mid.  Her lip syncing isn’t the best, and her looks are obviously flawed.  Maybe on all stars she’ll be better?  But I don’t get the appeal at the moment. 

32 minutes ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

Koran bread is serving Sherry Pie and it’s crazy y’all can’t see it lol. Also, that ****** up boob job is not it, sis knows it looks bad. RU is NOT crowning that.

Who she rape?

10 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Jasmine is very mid.  Her lip syncing isn’t the best, and her looks are obviously flawed.  Maybe on all stars she’ll be better?  But I don’t get the appeal at the moment. 

Yeah the Jasmine stanning is….confusing. Like she’s technically a good dancer yes but not a single lipsync impressed me….? Same with her outfits (tho I did enjoy her reunion look). She’s not even funny or messy enough to ironically stan, I don’t get the hype either  :rip:  

We stan a Queen that FINALLY did Iris Van Herpen correctly on the runway :smitten2:

tw: rupaul | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Oh you're very much right but the delulus are gonna come for you sis.

Nicky Doll at the Roscoe's viewing party :pukey: I can't stand this puta.

Oh, they can come. I ain't never been scared and I'll fight them all :fonso:

1 hour ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

Ok, where is this sudden hatred for Kornbread coming from and why? All this over a tattoo :rip: Her and Willow seem to be fond of one another, so I really don't get the random and very harsh attacks towards her. It's giving racism tbh and idc who takes what I just said any kind of way because there's no real reason to come at her like this.

9 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

We stan a Queen that FINALLY did Iris Van Herpen correctly on the runway :smitten2:

tw: rupaul | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Haters gone hate :cm:

38 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I wouldn’t say she’s an incredible queen, but was an entertaining personality that made some drama in the workroom (and Untucked) without having to force it, which was very refreshing for me. She was just genuinely obnoxious and emotional, for better or for worse. 

S14 in general was super enjoyable to me because no one came in with a forced “brand,” pre-scripted catchphrases (that they’re already planning merch around), “clever” runway puns and uncreative but expensive looks made by a handful of the same drag designers, fake TV personalities trying to emulate past queens, etc. These have all been recurring issues for me since S10. Luckily almost this whole cast felt like a breath of fresh air! 

13 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Ok, where is this sudden hatred for Kornbread coming from and why? It's giving racism tbh

Girl... Just as we were agreeing with each other

jSR7rGY.gif

1 hour ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

It's one thing to not like someone's personality on a TV SHOW but why are you comparing Kornbread to someone who manipulated and pressured people to take steroids and sens nudes ? Are you even hearing yourself ? 

Edited by D.Va

49 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Because she’s incredibly talented, optimistic, genuine and relatable. There was never a time where I didn’t believe what she was doing, she was a breath of fresh air. 

These newer casts need to realize that having a real personality is what holds a lot of these girls back. Continuing to stan the girls who are paying for $10k Diego Montoya pieces or come to the show from drag dynasties with pre-written jokes and get payola’d to the top anyways just aren’t the tea 14 seasons in. There’s nothing interesting about something non-organic.

Willow and Kornbread have literally both gone on and on about how close they are. Willow just has a very chill personality so she doesn't come off as intense. I'm happy for them and their friendship and idk why you lot always have to be bitter about something. 

We honestly need to give Jasmine and Jorgeous their flowers for CARRYING the lipsyncs this season. 

Jorgeous v. Orion

Jasmine v. Maddy

Jasmine v. Kerri

Jorgeous v. Jasmine

Jasmine v. Daya 

Jorgeous v. Camden v. Angeria

Jasmine v. Angeria

Jasmine v. Bosco

Jorgeous v. Bosco 

Jorgeous v. Deja v. Daya

Without them idk what the lipsyncs would be this season because all that would be left is Camden who was never in the bottom :deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

We honestly need to give Jasmine and Jorgeous their flowers for CARRYING the lipsyncs this season. 

Jorgeous v. Orion

Jasmine v. Maddy

Jasmine v. Kerri

Jorgeous v. Jasmine

Jasmine v. Daya 

Jasmine v. Angeria

Jasmine v. Bosco

Jorgeous v. Bosco 

Jorgeous v. Deja v. Daya

Without them idk what the lipsyncs would be this season because all that would be left is Camden who was never in the bottom :deadbanana2:

Notice how Jasmin and Jorgeous could only send home girls the first half of the season. On the swcond half, production literally told them no to sending everyone home. Literally after Kerri left, production just needed a wat to get them out lol.

1 minute ago, karron0624 said:

Notice how Jasmin and Jorgeous could only send home girls the first half of the season. On the swcond half, production literally told them no to sending everyone home. Literally after Kerri left, production just needed a wat to get them out lol.

Jorgeous lipsyncing 5 times against 7 queens and only sending home 1 :skull: 

No wonder she was tired af and pissed by the end of her lipsync with Bosco 

38 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Girl... Just as we were agreeing with each other

jSR7rGY.gif

Oh, so you believe that Sherry Pie and Kornbread are one in the same? Noted

37 minutes ago, D.Va said:

It's one thing to not like someone's personality on a TV SHOW but why are you comparing Kornbread to someone who manipulated and pressured people to take steroids and sens nudes ? Are you even hearing yourself ? 

OK! 

18 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Jorgeous v. Orion

Jasmine v. Maddy

Jasmine v. Kerri

Jorgeous v. Jasmine

Jasmine v. Daya 

Jasmine v. Angeria

Jasmine v. Bosco

Jorgeous v. Bosco 

Jorgeous v. Deja v. Daya

Welp, when the facts are presented :cm: 

is any drama confirmed in this season? (just yes/no) i just know Trynity is gonna let Monet have it :eatpopcorn:

4 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Oh, so you believe that Sherry Pie and Kornbread are one in the same? Noted

OK! 

of COURSE not, you won't find a single message of me talking about Kornbread in this thread (simply because i don't think of her) but there's queens with a cleaner RPDR history than Kornbread (some might say the b!tch was lowkey bullying the good sis Thee Kennedie in the werk room or at least had a very **** attitude) that get 10x the hate that she gets... And they are white. It's the going STRAIGHT to race that irks the f*ck outta me in the Drag Race threads.

PLUS : i believe one of the posters that's sh!tting on Kornbread rn is also a girl that screams "RAciSM !!!11!!" every 5 posts so yeah no, I don't see how this is racially motivated. There's a bunch of random irrational hate for dozens of queens in these threads (that i may or may not participate in sometimes :duck:) black queens are just not going to be exempt all the while it NOT being racially motivated. I swear it's possible :laugh:

The Sherry Pie comment is bad tho, you're right to call it out.

When the Kornbread vs Jasmine beef episode came out, everyone was lashing Jasmine and stanning Korn. I was dragged for doing the opposite.

It’s a kii seeing how the turn tables :mandown:

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Because she’s incredibly talented, optimistic, genuine and relatable. There was never a time where I didn’t believe what she was doing, she was a breath of fresh air. 

These newer casts need to realize that having a real personality is what holds a lot of these girls back. Continuing to stan the girls who are paying for $10k Diego Montoya pieces or come to the show from drag dynasties with pre-written jokes and get payola’d to the top anyways just aren’t the tea 14 seasons in. There’s nothing interesting about something non-organic.

Agreed with all of this! I hope future queens (and the people who cast the show) take note. 

imagine taking the show this serious 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.