RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I can’t believe ppl are genuinely (or even acting like) they are upset Trinity made it over Jaida :skull: y’all should have know episodes ago when Jaida claimed she was a shoo-in for the top 4 that it was NOT gonna happen :ahh: 

Rooting for Jinkx to win this season! She's the only regular season winner in the Final 4 so that's another reason aside her being a challenge beast of the season

The same girls saying Jorge severs no emotion in face stay mum or raving over sheas “talent.” Doing the same deer in headlight lip  sync since her first appear de on this franchise. Cute dance and great song.  But she does the same little spins  since s9.. she dances like britney or a like a woman. Idk what it is but comes off very Zumba instructor. 

songs a bop no doubt. 

Edited by manwhore

The blatant payola for Shea. :deadbanana4:

Jinkx better win this **** of a finale.

Okay, Shea absolutely deserved her top 2 placement and the win this week. The 3 stars twist is still bullshit, though. :michael:

My top 4 would've been Jinkx, Monét, Trinity, and Viv.

LIPSYNC ATE DOWNNNN :jonny5: KYLIE ALWAYS DELIVERS

Shea and Monét ate that. I might be biased because I stan Janet :thing:

It should’ve been two stars. Monét and Jinkx would’ve been through to the finalé with 4 stars then each choose one of the three star girls (Shea, Jaida or Trinity). 

Overall, it was a great episode. The only flop was The Vivienne. Diane Warren wrote that? No wonder she has no Oscar :deadbanana4: 

2 hours ago, Subomie said:

n :skull: 

Ru has the WORST taste in miss Kylie.

I remember he tweeted how much he loved DISCO and has even made his own Spotify resequenced playlist of it :dies: The ole girl can’t get enough. 

Shea’s talent show performance was so great, she has such an ease to her performance :jonny:  

Would rather see The Viv in the top 4 over Shea but Jaida getting stomped out is fine with me.

The “look over there” is BEYOND milked to death, it was never even funny in the first place :rip: can you come up with something else.gif. 

Wish they also did a runway. It could have justified the 3 stars a bit more. To just give them solely based on the performance was a bit too much. 

Monet really stomped this week. She looked stunning and had the best performance in the challenge. 

With that being said, she's absolutely disgusting for snaking my ***** Jaida like that. The one time I live for Monet and she foils it within minutes. 

I will say that 3 stars was overkill and a clear rig for Shea to be in the top :skull: 

Monet killed it though and actually presented something fresh to the talent show. Imo would have put Monet and Raja in the top but I can also see why Shea was in the top even though the good sis needs to emote when she's performing, not look like a deer caught in headlights :rip: 

I really wish we got a runway this week, so I hope we do next week. 

#TeamMonet for the winners crown and #TeamRaja for the loser crown :party: 

All winners season with 3 all stars in the finale. :rip:

Obvious payola to make sure Viv and Jaida didn’t get too far ahead even though they both should have at least one more star each.

Monet doing EXACTLY what Vixen accused her of live on television for the world to see. She’s gonna get what’s coming to her, trust…

Trinity had the second best run of the whole season, and there wasn’t a single challenge she bombed, not even the roast. Plus, she made outfits for everybody. Had Monet chosen Jaida over Trinity we’d be here complaining about her being strategic and ungrateful. 

In the end, the episode was guite good. Monet gave the best performance, it’s pretty impressive the way she can sing, and also more impressive when you realize she has such a talent and she doesn’t rely her whole drag around it. This + her spoken word lipsync + this week’s lipsync (it was perfection from start to finish) made her presence in the finale worthy. 

The biggest rob is for Viv. Even story-wise, it would have made more sense to have two friends/rivals who already shared a victory, and the main antagonist of the (hopefully) winner of the season.

I am quite confident that Jinkx is going to win, but I wonder who will be her opponent in the final lipsync, and it’s very likely between Trinity and Monet. Ironically, they both already beat Jinkx in a lipsync this season.

• ATRL Moderator

jaida: ball and practically every runway

jinkx: judy snatch game

monet: first episode, acting challenge, spoken word lipsync, talent show :jonny5:

raja: draguation speech

shea: first episode

trinity: jack of all trades and proved she’s great at drag race but i couldn’t tell you her MOMENT this season

viv: improv episode

yvie: lights runway i guess?

Perfect top 2. Shea served Janet Jackson impeccably in her performance and I got shock Susan Boyle flashbacks when Monet debuted her incredible operatic voice :clap3:

Shea smoked Monet in the lipsync but Supernova used again did send me :rip: Great talent show on the whole, everyone did great. 

OMG just watched it - I take back my meltdown because MONET YOU KILLED IT AHHHHHHH

She looked stunning, talent like nobody else, and not the s10 promo look coming out - ugh this was an actual dream episode, I truly can't believe it :jonny:

She had such a strong ending, I'm getting AS4 vibes, she's going to snatch it!

the top 2 this week was correct and the lip sync winner was also correct, even though Monet did well too.

but this challenge should've been worth 2 stars max, not 3.

Without the rigging of just this episode, Jaida should've been in instead of Shea.

without the blocks/stunts of the entire season, Vivienne probably should have made it.

if the entire season had been judged "fairly" based on what we got to see as fans, I would have picked Jinkx, Monet, Vivienne and Raja to be the final four.

at least Jaida and Raja will walk away from this with "robbed" status

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.