RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Trinity, THEE Viv, Jinkx & Jaida is my dream top 4 :heart2: 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was worth 2 stars, the fandom wouldn’t be mad. Maybe 1 star that they earn and another 1 that they can steal from someone else. Would’ve made it more exciting tbh

I learned about the twist by accident last week and.. :ahh: it’s literally so stupid because you could have 0 stars and potentially still make it to the finale. 

They should have done this: 

Top 2 each week gets one star (no exceptions) 

but the winner of the lip sync gets to take one away from another girl and the loser of the lip sync gets to give a star to somebody else. So that there’s more stars in play and they didn’t have to do something so stupid. 

The fandom is already a mess and the episode hasn't even aired yet

x9WmqJv.gif

I really wish at the end of the season RuPaul decides that there’s no winner because I swear some people take this way too seriously. :rip: Yes, there’s no “stakes”, there’s no eliminations, there’s no bad critiques. You get to see winners do their drag during 12 episodes. If people drag Shea for this we’re definitely not getting most of the winners left to participate in a second season. 

Edited by Draper.

I feel like Trinity getting blocked first episode with her Twinner beating her in the top and then being in the top 2 on week 2 but not getting a star and losing the lip sync + helping her peers REALLY helped turn the fandoms opinion around on her and made them support her.

3 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I HATE HATE HATE Shea Coulee she has single handedly ruined all future All-Winners seasons

jesus, take a chill pill. it's not serious... it's just a reality tv show lol

Whoa, y’all went from OSH to insane real quick. The show hasn’t even aired yet, just enjoy it 

Affirmative action

participation awards

What’s the next frontier? 

Dumb season, it's like they learned nothing from tr*x*e's stinkypoo win.. watch them allow the winner of the lip-sync to take away 3 stars from a Queen of their choosing too :rip:

2 hours ago, t.A.T.u. said:

Trinity, THEE Viv, Jinkx & Jaida is my dream top 4 :heart2: 

Twinsies :heart2:

x9WmqJv.gif

Time to call the police, because we likely may have been robbed tonight!

2 hours ago, Draper. said:

You get to see winners do their drag during 12 episodes.

Not this supposably being a privilege when we had to sit through filler like Raja and Shea the whole season

x9WmqJv.gif

I blame the producers and Ru (especially the former ones) for whatever happens in the episode. Period. 

3 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

jesus, take a chill pill. it's not serious... it's just a reality tv show lol

I thought you were that one Raja hater and I was like damn… it’s really gotten to the point that the obsessed watch mojo hater has to police other members foaming at the mouth about Shea :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, FAN said:

I learned about the twist by accident last week and.. :ahh: it’s literally so stupid because you could have 0 stars and potentially still make it to the finale. 

Sis, this is not the spoiler thread! You just revealed the way Trixie Mattel is going to be in the finale in All Winners 2!

Wow. OK. This is likely to be a rough episode. But we must remember the classics. 

Tyra is such a legend. Jujubee drunk was such a good time gal. Raven was and always will be an entertaining Charisma Uniqueness Nerve and Talent. A magnificent top 3

not most them doing original songs nnn 

YASSSS Monet's performance :jonny5: give her 3 stars! 

Jinkx and Monet did the best this episode, methinks.

this is such a scam, ofc Monet will choose her twinner :ahh: the alliance WORKED. 

LIKE THEY DIDN'T HAVE THEM LIP SYNC or something :ahh: such a scam

Edited by OreGuy

and another twist for the last four? :deadbanana2:

Edited by OreGuy

monet using her S10 promo outfit for the lip sync :jonny5: she was my bet to win that season based on that alone :jonny5: full circle moment

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.