RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator

Manilas a fierce queen.  I definitely wouldn’t get along with her though.  

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I’m pretty much ready for AS7 to be done. 

It’s like 1 or 2 episodes too long lol 

• ATRL Moderator

If y'all are also disappointed by the runways on AS7, you should watch DR France :gaycat: Even though some of the humor is lost on me, it has a great cast and the runways have been really strong for the most part.

4 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

This thread consistently hating on excellence, like, such as, Manila, Yvie and Violet, while stanning the talentless, like Raja and Priyanka, the audacity!

So much right and wrong on this message.  Roger mediocre?  yeah Manila talented?  Meh. 

anyways. It’s time to say it out loud, raja is mediocre.  Trixie stays more talented and interesting then her. Yeah I said it.   *Oh wow oh wow gif*

Yeah I’m a bit bored with AS7 now, but I hope the last two episodes reinvigorate the excitement. 

A kumbayah season celebrating winners is cute but… it should be like 6 episodes if there’s no eliminations. Otherwise :michael: 

8 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

No bc Manilla's Snatch Game is one of the most obvious instances of payola :rip: 

She was with Gia and Latrice.. WHAT PAYOLA? :rip: 

On 4/14/2022 at 12:37 AM, kipperskipper said:

this season deserves the 16 episodes that season 14 got 

oml if this season had 16 episodes :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, D e v o n said:

oml if this season had 16 episodes :bibliahh:

rose-mcgowan-a-nightmare.gif

To be completely honest 16 episodes are too much for any Drag Race season. We don't need multiple non elimination episodes in a regular US season, spread them throughout All Stars, vs The World, etc. where queens had time to grow and are returning to show the best version of themselves.

I don’t think this seasons been going on for too long, BUT it should have had more twists on how you can earn stars. Like, we all can guess that a twist is coming now at the end, and we‘ve had one twist after the first half of the season, but I think they should’ve had one more twist in between to make the competition more exciting and less kumbayah. 

Willam said the branding tiktok challenge was supposed to be a lipsynced rusical but their favorites to win aren't that good at lipsyncing so they changed it last minute. Do we believe ha?

roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.40f2b172be72b4135d47ee

2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Willam said the branding tiktok challenge was supposed to be a lipsynced rusical but their favorites to win aren't that good at lipsyncing so they changed it last minute. Do we believe ha?

Yes we do - Klunx payola

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Who are their favorites to win? Jinkx and Raja?

Stumbled up on this today and it's as hilarious as the first time I saw it :dies:

Miss Jushmine Masters is a certified ICON! :gaycat1:

34 minutes ago, Stan said:

Who are their favorites to win? Jinkx and Raja?

Yes

2 hours ago, Stan said:

I don’t think this seasons been going on for too long, BUT it should have had more twists on how you can earn stars. Like, we all can guess that a twist is coming now at the end, and we‘ve had one twist after the first half of the season, but I think they should’ve had one more twist in between to make the competition more exciting and less kumbayah. 

I kinda agree. Even though the star system is very enjoyable 'cause it keeps you engaged while trying to keep count, trying to make up queen's strategies etc. it's also a bit plain, and it translates in having general poor lipsyncs. I mean, why would anyone wanna win an episode? Strategy-wise, I think it's best to get a star and not having to block anyone, so that you don't make enemies. Trinity was the only one who seemed to get this.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, TrueBlood said:

I kinda agree. Even though the star system is very enjoyable 'cause it keeps you engaged while trying to keep count, trying to make up queen's strategies etc. it's also a bit plain, and it translates in having general poor lipsyncs. I mean, why would anyone wanna win an episode? Strategy-wise, I think it's best to get a star and not having to block anyone, so that you don't make enemies. Trinity was the only one who seemed to get this.

$10,000

spoilers for the finale are starting to leak, be careful yall

If they do an All Winners 2, this could be a good way to switch up to the format:

• Maxi challenge (2 stars): Only the winner of the lip sync wins. 10K+ bonus to the top 2 queens of the week. Keep the plunger twist.
  • Mini challenge (Immunity): If you win the mini challenge for the week, you can't be blocked.
  • Runway (1 star): The queen with the best runway presentation wins a star.
  • Star steal twist: At this point, we know the three main challenges every season are The Ball, Snatch Game, & Top 4 MV. The winner of these challenges should be able to steal a star from a fellow queen. 

They should've given the queens points istead of stars

Judge them fairly and at the end show the scores so we know who actually deserves to be in the finale

:giraffe:

If theyre gonna do Stars still in the future they should just fully rip off Mario Party. Have Mario Party rules apply. Steal stars, random giveaway stars, random star siwtches, Lip Sync and runway star winners. Give out half stars if thats too much stars being thrown out. It would help the girls take into account their full package. Let a girl sub in for one of the top two if they wanna lipsync so the audience isnt forced to suffer from Bianca Lip Syncing to a beyonce or Gaga number. 

Just some thoughts!

I knew something messy would happen in the next episode, but this twist exceeded all my expectations...

FXvKDh6UsAAtqn5?format=jpg&name=small

22 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

...girl.... 

I dont wanna talk openly about it yet, cause the sneak peek has been out for a few mins but...

3??? I was expecting a two star twist or maybe steal a star, but this basically means, **** the whole season, because the two winners of this challenge are definitely in the top 4...feels kinda lame ngl. 2 stars would have been fine.

Edited by Stan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.