RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Manila hate train? We love to see it.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

manila is just corny as **** 

8 hours ago, D.Va said:

Reminder that Manila really wasn't THAT good on All Stars 4. 

Snatch Game should have gone to Naomi & Jersey Justice to Valentina. She didn't even do great on the roast, her performance was SAFE/HIGH at best.

Then she painted on pre-drawn line and flipped a painting for her talent show, was an attention-seeking mess during the Club Challenge and  FLOPPED the girl group & the make over

Her only achievement was wearing a pretty dress with stones on her armpits (+ plus a couple of other runways, that's it). 

this TEA. She was super overrated on that season. The top 4 is exactly who it should have been. Monique Hart and Naomi Smalls both deserved a lot more that season.

ok manila was good at AS4 though let's not reach lol 

still glad she went home the way she did 

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, mindbender said:

(see Alexis Mateo's AS 1 comment upon Manila's entry lol).

I always liked Alexis, but this comment converted me into a stan :lmao:

10 hours ago, Subomie said:

From what I understand, Manila has always been poorly received by the girls on all of her seasons? We know Tammie Brown can't stand her (as per her Hey Qween interview from years ago), and even after AS4 wrapped Naomi said this in her Billboard interview:

Are you and Manila still friends? I know fans pointed out that you unfollowed her.

I don’t know if we were necessarily ever friends. I thought we had a very good working relationship, but I think some of her tweets have been very unprofessional and I didn’t necessarily want that on my timeline anymore.

Reminder that the "unprofessional tweets" Naomi unfollowed her for, were Manila straight up bootlicking while BLM protests were happening.

qtls0rsj08251.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=0f6849ae08d31acc2de88f39147e1bd9b13f92a8

GERKl95.jpg

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

She had 3 wins and 2 of them were questionable. She was a good contender, but nowhere near the force that they painted her out to be.

The way this season is giving everyone a positive edit, truly celebrating drag race, and this thread keeps lashing legends left and right.

Manila is often cringe and has said some dubious things, but it's perfectly fine to dislike someone while admitting they're great drag queens. What Manila lacks in C (and does she really? She is a fan favourite) she more than makes up for in UNT.

Manila can be annoying, but she's a fabulous drag queen and should have won AS4

Manila and trinity are similar to me. Good a DR but I have no interest in them outside of the show for whatever reason :rip: 

1 hour ago, Haze said:

Manila is often cringe and has said some dubious things, but it's perfectly fine to dislike someone while admitting they're great drag queens. What Manila lacks in C (and does she really? She is a fan favourite) she more than makes up for in UNT.

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Manila and trinity are similar to me. Good a DR but I have no interest in them outside of the show for whatever reason :rip: 

Spilled :siptea:

Oh is this why we are talking about Manila :bibliahh:

No bc Manilla's Snatch Game is one of the most obvious instances of payola :rip: 

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

You know what. Tea. Except oddly Trinity has been growing on me allot. Her motherly tenderness and just how professional she is. Idk something about her as of late I’m vibing with.   Add to that  her recent roscoe appearance elevated her like-ability in my eyes.  That’s all it takes, you become friends w Monet and you by default are a baddie. 

• ATRL Moderator

Manila's talent show was unique for the way it was a drag queen doing it, but it's such a common/seen skill that people have been doing for decades.  I was never gagged and I never understood why other people were gagged either.

4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

The entire top four outperformed. 

6 hours ago, ucanfma said:

Manila legend stay unbothered :clap3:

Legend Utica stay unbothered:clap3:

The taste? Impeccable :gaycat:

This thread consistently hating on excellence, like, such as, Manila, Yvie and Violet, while stanning the talentless, like Raja and Priyanka, the audacity!

This thread is so random sometimes :bibliahh:

This thread is so random sometimes :bibliahh:

I know y’all already talked about this a few days ago but I’m over The Pit Stop. Someone made a good point that Bob is too much of a stan of the show to be an objective host and let others shine. Also all he does is talk about monet for like half of each episode :rip:

didnt finish the last few pitstops and probably won’t even start the rest 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.