RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Antonini said:

Wait is this a joke or are you seriously conflating both All stars 4 and 5? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTI0PTpvTZba1YRkeNl6nq

There was no Jujubee in all stars 4?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTI0PTpvTZba1YRkeNl6nq

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Bimbo said:

talking-to-self-talking-to-air.gif

6 hours ago, Claymore said:

Better Help, that's betterhelp.com

6 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

you guys i think someone hates raja?

Nnnnn :ahh:

6 hours ago, manwhore said:

I believe Monet but seriously now I want to know why it was said Manila  was insufferable. 

Me too

I didn’t know Violet Chachki had an ATRL account

From what I understand, Manila has always been poorly received by the girls on all of her seasons? We know Tammie Brown can't stand her (as per her Hey Qween interview from years ago), and even after AS4 wrapped Naomi said this in her Billboard interview:

Are you and Manila still friends? I know fans pointed out that you unfollowed her.

I don’t know if we were necessarily ever friends. I thought we had a very good working relationship, but I think some of her tweets have been very unprofessional and I didn’t necessarily want that on my timeline anymore.

nnn

Manila's sense of humor just doesn't make her many friends in Drag Race. Sometimes I think even Latrice regrets being anchored to her post-AS1. I also think she still has that mean girl streak we saw on S3 but that's just speculation.

Reminder that Manila really wasn't THAT good on All Stars 4. 

Snatch Game should have gone to Naomi & Jersey Justice to Valentina. She didn't even do great on the roast, her performance was SAFE/HIGH at best.

Then she painted on pre-drawn line and flipped a painting for her talent show, was an attention-seeking mess during the Club Challenge and  FLOPPED the girl group & the make over

Her only achievement was wearing a pretty dress with stones on her armpits (+ plus a couple of other runways, that's it). 

Edited by D.Va

7 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Snatch Game should have gone to Naomi & Jersey Justice to Valentina. She didn't even do great on the roast, her performance was SAFE/HIGH at best.

Then she painted on pre-drawn line and flipped a painting for her talent show, was an attention-seeking mess during the Club Challenge and  FLOPPED the girl group & the make over

Her only achievement was wearing a pretty dress with stones on her armpits (+ plus a couple of other runways, that's it). 

Nah Manila definitely was the best roast on the Lady Bunny roast.

From the very first moment she cringed when pulling the curtain and “Dearly Beloved… and Michelle Visage” she had it.

7 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Okay this is delusion. She was doing pretty well and every single one of her runways minus the makeover one and maybe the bunny were absolutely stunning and her roast performance was funny and PRETTY OBVIOUSLY the top 2. Also, she was definitely top 3 at the very very least for Jersey Justice.

She's not very likeable but let's not rewrite the narrative bc of that lol

9 hours ago, manwhore said:

The heathers were actually really ugly inside and out huh. Wow. Took years for  the gay world to see it. I love this song.:gaycat: The little performative theater during their reunion to save face. I Never bought it. Sadly you all did. (Am I shocked? No!)

Delta and (especially) Raja are icons. Raja is actually a really good person and many queens have said it, even local ones.

14 minutes ago, D.Va said:

These girls will tell you you're wrong, but I believe :chick2:

Maybe I'm just a hater though, 'cus her roast set makes me cringe all the way through.

35 minutes ago, D.Va said:

I thought her roast was a little cringey but I also don’t see who else could’ve been Top 2. And yes her Snatch Game is so meh, it just looked decent bc Latrice and Gia were there next to her.

Val was definitely robbed for Jersey Justice tho.

Edited by Nip Tuck

Manila haters have no taste, she has more ***** and has been slaying since S3. Show some respect. 

1 hour ago, Miracle said:

Okay this is delusion. She was doing pretty well and every single one of her runways minus the makeover one and maybe the bunny were absolutely stunning and her roast performance was funny and PRETTY OBVIOUSLY the top 2. Also, she was definitely top 3 at the very very least for Jersey Justice.

She's not very likeable but let's not rewrite the narrative bc of that lol

50 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

I thought her roast was a little cringey but I also don’t see who else could’ve been Top 2. And yes her Snatch Game is so meh, it just looked decent bc Latrice and Gia were there next to her.

Val was definitely robbed for Jersey Justice tho.

I agreed with Manila TOP 2 on the roast, but it was clearly by default, that's what I meant. AS4 probably had the worst roast of the franchise. On, a normal season where more than half of the cast doesn't bomb their set, she would have been SAFE/HIGH at best.  

I don't like Manila's humor, her SG was a cringefest for me, but I actually laughed at her roast the most, she had that. And she did good in AS4, no need to spin that.

But there's always something very off-putting in her, I never liked her, even though I felt her AS4 elimination was unfair.

Manila Luzon is a steaming pile of ****. 

from an ex stan

48 minutes ago, LewisK said:

I don't like Manila's humor, her SG was a cringefest for me, but I actually laughed at her roast the most, she had that. And she did good in AS4, no need to spin that.

But there's always something very off-putting in her, I never liked her, even though I felt her AS4 elimination was unfair.

Totally agree. I don't understand why people are acting confused over Monet's comment. Anyone with an iota of social intelligence can tell that Manila is just annoying and a know-it-all (see Alexis Mateo's AS 1 comment upon Manila's entry lol).

Manila lashings? I'm here :jonny5: The most overrated queen in recent memory.

Another day, another page of ATRLers lashing a random queen. This thread is insufferable. 

16 minutes ago, ALittleGauche said:

Another day, another page of ATRLers lashing a random queen. This thread is insufferable. 

Right we should be dragging Utica :rip: 

one of the AS4 queens said that manila would be a backseat driver and scream “DRIVER! DRIVER! WHY ARE WE GOING THIS WAY…WHY ARE WE etc etc”  everytime they would travel to and from the hotel :ahh:

I think this was Monet but I’ve listened to so many podcast with most of them I can’t member 

6 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I didn’t know Violet Chachki had an ATRL account

Glad she’s quitting  drag. What a deluded egotistical flop. All because the kitchen got hot due to her telling truths. She shouldn’t have bent to the will of the incel ru-fandom. Since she did, bye!  

Manila was a MESS behind the scenes then :chick2:

She seems like the type that will ANNOY you just for the sake of it 

1 hour ago, mindbender said:

Totally agree. I don't understand why people are acting confused over Monet's comment. Anyone with an iota of social intelligence can tell that Manila is just annoying and a know-it-all (see Alexis Mateo's AS 1 comment upon Manila's entry lol).

Shocking I…. But seriously great observation. So the og heathers all give that same energy of holier than thou snobs. Insufferable. Always thought Manila was the better of the pack but Monet opened up my eyes. Believe them when they show you who they are.  My original assessment remains  flawless. God I’m a mf prophet. Poor bandwagoning clones. 

These heathers are old schools toxic bully drag queens pre rupaul done f up drag, that y’all wouldn’t know about.  Period. 

Edited by manwhore

girl i just watched an episode of Delta Work's show for the first time (Detox ep).

From the little that i've seen she is SUCH an articulate host. It flows perfectly and she's always talking so no awkward silence, i'm interested in every word she's saying in the intro... I'll see if it's the case for the other episodes too but so far i'm very impressed :bloo:

The WorkXChange Rate is cumming :bloo::bloo:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.