RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Serendipity said:

OMG yes a separate thread

Deserved for EYECONS, no need to discuss basics on a regular season 

raja-icon.gif

Period

raja-icon.gif

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Ru deliberately chose not to force her laughter with Snatch Game because they had a Lipsync-palooza already planned even before the season started. In any case, it was Jasmine Kennedie who benefitted from the whole thing because she got to showcase her strength in lipsyncs, none of which were terrible.

Condragulation to Jasmine on winning the season without being in the top 5. :clap3: You're a winner, baby.

12 hours ago, Mr.Link said:

Look at Jasmine getting all the attention she was craving for. Her type of contestant (instagram trash trying to break into the mainstream) is part of the reason this show is in decline. 

Uncalled for and rude. 

20 hours ago, Riot said:

Are you really comparing wearing a costume (for which she apologised for) with being transphobic towards your own "sister"? :deadbanana4:

I've never seen an apology from Shangela or Alexis for this. But I did see Alexis defending Sherry Pie on Facebook.

raja-icon.gif

Idc about all that bs I just thought it was funny/ironic to brought it up

raja-icon.gif

19 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

:ahh: When I saw you bolding Asian though, I thought you were gonna post the clip of Shangela and Manila arguing about Manila's offensive Asian accent, or when Manila said Chinese people eat dogs.

The girls used to give us so much material back in the day 

raja-icon.gif

Kornbread’s obsession with Willow is so uncomfortable  to watch. 

• ATRL Moderator

i don't think any(?) queens this season were clouting, especially not jasmine :skull:

12 hours ago, Bimbo said:

If Shea still serves the personality of white bread this time around...

raja-icon.gif

Shea has always been one of the most boring people to watch. It’s like she was created in a lab to be an okay contestant on Drag Race, but they forgot to add the personality factor.

46 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

i don't think any(?) queens this season were clouting, especially not jasmine :skull:

It's ok it's been a while since a queen who hasn't necessarily slayed the competition became a star. 

15 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

That would make sense if Orion made her JLo dress, but she didn't. And it wasn't an original interpretation as well, just a not so good copy of the dress. https://www.instagram.com/p/CZTECLfMwuV/ 

If there was a runway to pull out a stunt like this, to bring THE original dress, or even if it wasn't the original but the one from the same collection, in no way I would call out as unoriginal. 

A recreation that -- Orion actually stoned. Kerri's look, although it was the original, was boring and uncreative.

This is a Jasmine Kennedie stan thread, If you don't stan stan Thee Kennedie GET THE F*CK OUTTA HERE

RuPaul's Drag Race on Twitter: "Well that escalated quickly ⭐️? #DragRace  #Untucked https://t.co/ATLqrbhpS1" / Twitter

jk

22 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

This reunion is kinda giving me ***** because its SO obvious to me that Kornbread is an emotional leech who wants to feed on Willow to stay relevant. The whole time they showed Angie/Camden romance I could tell Willow felt some sort of way because her and Angie are actually very close and became closer post show. 

It's not that serious :skull: 

On 4/16/2022 at 11:28 AM, Unoriginal said:

would something like this work for the form do yall think? i'd just have to type out like 300 lipsync battles by hand :toofunny3:

Yes! but make sure you include the final lipsync between Nina and BeBe, because that was the best one :thing:

Mr link hatred for Jasmine is so off the rockers and borderline worrisome.  

Also the comment about kornbread getting a tattoo of willow was kinda spot on. Oh wow never saw it that way but it’s really suspect. Now It led me to a rabbit hole where I kinda have to reevaluate everything about ms Kornbread, including her over exaggerated concern over Jasmine “talking too much and not listening.” Always found that to be insecure and just weird. Idk 

Edited by manwhore

5 hours ago, ucanfma said:

I hope that COMEDY GENIUS LIPSYNC-ASSASIN FASHION ICON UTICA QUEEN is gonna be THERE at  the crowning but of course we will have to bear rottmilk,candy lose or tina fireplace presence

This tea. Season 13 still not that girl. worst  top 4 ever.  Meh Symone was the clear winner but that’s not saying much since most of the girls didn’t bring it.  The rotmilk screech “tamisha leave her alone” still haunts me even today. The mean girl klick. Eew. The pork chop queens having more charisma then the mean girls. Denali getting that ugly wig on the makeover challenge with Olivia was homophobic. Everything about this season was awful. It has no replay value. 

11 minutes ago, manwhore said:

This tea. Season 13 still not that girl. worst  top 4 ever.  Meh Symone was the clear winner but that’s not saying much since most of the girls didn’t bring it.  The rotmilk screech “tamisha leave her alone” still haunts me even today. The mean girl klick. Eew. The pork chop queens having more charisma then the mean girls. Denali getting that ugly wig on the makeover challenge with Olivia was homophobic. Everything about this season was awful. It has no replay value. 

:coffee2: 

9 hours ago, Claymore said:

Well, FPR was filmed recently and she was painful to watch

raja-icon.gif

Speaking of FPR, I wonder who will host it for this season. Same thing for The Pit Stop.

I wish they got actual winners for both, anyone else judging them would feel wrong.

18 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Speaking of FPR, I wonder who will host it for this season. Same thing for The Pit Stop.

I wish they got actual winners for both, anyone else judging them would feel wrong.

Hopefully it's Violet. As long as Mik does not tag along.

4 hours ago, aayAlex said:

Booked and busy

She deserves! Booked and busy :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

They should bring back that VH1 reality show about the Vegas show so we get more Jasmine on our TVs :alexz3:

10 hours ago, Riot said:

Daya: Jorgeous, I adore you

Jorgeous: ?

As she should. Dayabolical can keep her fake apologies.

5 hours ago, aayAlex said:

Booked and busy

QUEEN being the standout of the season :fan:

1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

This is a Jasmine Kennedie stan thread, If you don't stan stan Thee Kennedie GET THE F*CK OUTTA HERE

RuPaul's Drag Race on Twitter: "Well that escalated quickly ⭐️? #DragRace  #Untucked https://t.co/ATLqrbhpS1" / Twitter

jk

:bibliahh::heart:

4 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

They should bring back that VH1 reality show about the Vegas show so we get more Jasmine on our TVs :alexz3:

I second this. I liked it more than some of the other spinoffs.

1 hour ago, manwhore said:

Well DAMN :deadbanana2: All that aside, it has no replay value for me because it was clear that Symone was the winner from the start, but only because it was so obvious that she was the fave amongst the GP. She didn't do much to standout in terms of past winners. That's my sis, but she can't sew, can barely dance/perform and she barely got by due to payola from Ru :rip: 

29 minutes ago, Claymore said:

Hopefully it's Violet. As long as Mik does not tag along.

Violet would be best option for FPR, but if she’s there, Gottmik will almost certainly be there as well.

30 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

idk if she'd do it but i want violet on pit stop every week dragging these heauxs

I don’t see it for Violet on The Pit Stop. Bianca would be great but she’s probably too booked and busy for it.

4 minutes ago, Kings. said:

That's my sis, but she can't sew, can barely dance/perform and she barely got by due to payola from Ru :rip: 

Oh you're very much right but the delulus are gonna come for you sis.

Nicky Doll at the Roscoe's viewing party :pukey: I can't stand this puta.

Koran bread is serving Sherry Pie and it’s crazy y’all can’t see it lol. Also, that ****** up boob job is not it, sis knows it looks bad. RU is NOT crowning that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.