RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

4 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Naomi has no appeal apart from being thin and having your typical bitchy gay personality. Diet Violet Chachki

Omg this. She’s literally a praying mantis on stage that does the absolute least. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

I feel like EVERYBODY on the cast hated Manila on AS4.

Monet spoke about her rancid personality a few times actually.

Shocking yet  another og heather confirmed as being gross. Interesting. My initial observations of the heathers Remains in tact.  

Raja delta Manila Carmen.  Manila surprises me the most  as I figured she actually did some growing up but nope. She’s as delusional and holier then thou as the other heathers. Should’ve stayed with my original conclusion. 

21 minutes ago, Aelita said:

What did Manila do so she could get hated by the others? Sorry but I'm not aware of her situation 

If Monet said it it’s as good as gospel  and doesn’t need to be dissected. 

1 hour ago, Namigo said:

Sex and the Kitty Girl is the worst acting challenge in US drag race. So terribly written and if you didn't have Trinity or Mo's role, idk how you could've been funny. Super Queen was the worst finale rumix ever because they decided to slow down the original for some reason and add a guitar. Not to mention the Windows Movie Maker finale with the tie win. :skull: The only saving graces of those two episodes is the final runway and Monet KILLING that final lip sync to Fighter. 

Yeah the AS4 final runway is kinda the best final runway of the franchise. All 4 girls served opulence eleganza.

The heathers were actually really ugly inside and out huh. Wow. Took years for  the gay world to see it. I love this song.:gaycat: The little performative theater during their reunion to save face. I Never bought it. Sadly you all did. (Am I shocked? No!)

Honestly any of Monet/Manila/Trinity/Naomi/Monique could have won AS4. Funnily enough, I feel like the two that had the worst performances ended up being the top 2 - but they’ve both brought it on AS7. 

I’ll believe Monet, Alexis Mateo, and Shangela over old school toxic bully drag queens like Raja and Delta.  Most of y’all wouldnt know about these problematic old school drag queens bc you only know untucked as the place that birthed these types of messy queens.

What happened??!! I was told “When they show you who they are believe them.” 

talking-to-self-talking-to-air.gif

3 minutes ago, manwhore said:

I’ll believe Monet, Alexis Mateo, and Shangela over old school toxic bully drag queens like Raja and Delta.  Most of y’all wouldnt know about these problematic old school drag queens bc you only know untucked as the place that birthed these types of messy queens.

What happened??!! I was told “When they show you who they are believe them.” 

Better Help, that's betterhelp.com

Delta is hilarious 

thank GOD Naomi sent Manila home and thank god Monet was gonna do it if she didn’t. Manila and Latrice are two of the “legendary” drag race girls that are so unappealing to me. Latrice is fine I guess, but their podcast is literally unlistenable and they are rude about the international seasons they review :skull: 

57 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Yeah the AS4 final runway is kinda the best final runway of the franchise. All 4 girls served opulence eleganza.

Mo’s dress was a MESS sis 

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

Honestly any of Monet/Manila/Trinity/Naomi/Monique could have won AS4. Funnily enough, I feel like the two that had the worst performances ended up being the top 2 - but they’ve both brought it on AS7. 

Manila > Mo Heart > Trinity > Monet 

23 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

you guys i think someone hates raja?

Hate is intense. I’m quite kind. I would say moreso strongly dislike her personality, clothes, the fandom overhyping her just bc of watch mojo comp vids, being the first insta model before insta models were a thing, being a rude bully on her season, having no performing skills, can’t synch her body, terrible actress, terrible holier then thou attitude, delusional ego, and giving Gemini’s a bad rep, good at a lot of things but master at nothing. That’s just scratching the surface. 

• ATRL Moderator

Two highlights of the Drag Race franchise:

1. Naomi chops Manila in AS4

2. Manila tries to start a Filipino drag reality show, only for Drag Race Philippines to be immediately announced and for Manila to get no role in it

mariah_laugh.gif

If All Stars 4 was based talent, Manila would have won. I didn't know people thought that that was debatable. 

Monet AND Trinity have grown leaps and bounds since AS4. 

Edited by Jaay

I believe Monet but seriously now I want to know why it was said Manila  was insufferable. 

3 hours ago, P.O.P said:

I feel like EVERYBODY on the cast hated Manila on AS4.

Monet spoke about her rancid personality a few times actually.

I feel like Manila was disliked in a way similar to Jimbo, Valentina, Gia, and Shangela. They were making good tv, but the girls in the room were not enjoying it.

16 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

I feel like Manila was disliked in a way similar to Jimbo, Valentina, Gia, and Shangela. They were making good tv, but the girls in the room were not enjoying it.

Yeah Manila said a few times that she was aware that she was there to make good TV. So that wouldnt sit well with the other girls who were there to "Compete" 

The quote of AS4

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRO4J3XDz5ZJPirX2WCTBo

The look of AS4

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-etIpOp26odZnkR2--9P

The star of AS4 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTI0PTpvTZba1YRkeNl6nq

Ok so there's no particular reason why they (and by they I mean Monet) hated Manila? lol

I could guess the reason but that'd be my opinion like Monet's :coffee:

8 hours ago, Bimbo said:

#VeryDelta legend

She should retell the story of that one time she Shat herself at a souplantation in front of her mom... that one is one of her funniest :rip:

50 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

The quote of AS4

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRO4J3XDz5ZJPirX2WCTBo

The look of AS4

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-etIpOp26odZnkR2--9P

The star of AS4 

Wait is this a joke or are you seriously conflating both All stars 4 and 5? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.