RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

7 hours ago, justlore said:

Naomi is THEE queen of AS4!

Quote of the season:

EWnXYZqUwAAa3O3.jpg

Shocking moment of the season:

ELvrrikWwAAXPGe.jpg

Meme of the season:

drag-race-club-96.png

Lipsync of the season:

drag-race-all-stars-4-naomi-smalls-lip-sync-twitter-reactions.jpg

Runway of the season:
image0-12.jpeg

Period and Monet won….

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

Jaida has pretty much stopped acknowledging the season lowkey. I notice her stories are all about touring now.

she’s booked and seems like touring will be her focus for the next couple years. 

Yeah she haven't done a lot of photoshoot for her runway looks. 

7 hours ago, Shinning said:

I do appreciate how Delta made a career out of complaining. I wonder if behind closed doors Raja acts like this too.

You know damn well they are bffs for a reason. :doc:

I love seeing the cycles this thread goes through depending on the season/time of year. Not just a few months ago, Naomi was being DRAGGED to and fro through this thread. :ahh:  

16 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I love seeing the cycles this thread goes through depending on the season/time of year. Not just a few months ago, Naomi was being DRAGGED to and fro through this thread. :ahh:  

No for real, it looks like we're in a time loop or something :psyduck:

Naomi has no appeal apart from being thin and having your typical bitchy gay personality. Diet Violet Chachki

27 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

#VeryDelta legend

A storyteller, she weaves words into a beautiful tapestry that simply no one can compete with.

Throwing it back to the single best moment of Fashion Photo Ruview history when she eviscerated a fan submitted photo:

7 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

A storyteller, she weaves words into a beautiful tapestry that simply no one can compete with.

Throwing it back to the single best moment of Fashion Photo Ruview history when she eviscerated a fan submitted photo:

She schools the children while serving mug and looking stunning. It’s hard to be wise and beautiful like that, not everybody has that.

1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Naomi has no appeal apart from being thin and having your typical bitchy gay personality. 

Tea

Never liked her

23 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

This is what Violet THOUGHT she was doing

AS4 is so rewatchble. Minus the last two episodes lol 

not because of manila but the last two challenges are just odd

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Naomi has no appeal apart from being thin and having your typical bitchy gay personality. Diet Violet Chachki

I felt this way when I first watched her season, but I rewatched it in quarantine and suddenly loved her :toofunny3: 

And "life's not fair" IS the gag of AS4, lbr. Manila is probably in my 10 least favorite queens, so Naomi won my heart for life by eliminating her :heart2: Then on Pit Stop when she was asked about why she did it and she said, "I just really wanted to see that ***** go home." :lmao:Love her.

11 hours ago, justlore said:

Naomi is THEE queen of AS4!

Quote of the season:

EWnXYZqUwAAa3O3.jpg

Shocking moment of the season:

ELvrrikWwAAXPGe.jpg

Meme of the season:

drag-race-club-96.png

Lipsync of the season:

drag-race-all-stars-4-naomi-smalls-lip-sync-twitter-reactions.jpg

Runway of the season:
image0-12.jpeg

Oop. Look at all those facts. :gaycat3:

I'm sorry y'all but how can you praise Naomi after what she did to Manila :rip: thanks to that we had Monet as a winner, sadly 

Naomi Smalls stomp stomp stomping all over Manila's dreams is a top ten drag race moment for me :clap:

Naomi knocking Manila's cop loving ass down is why we stan actually :clap3:

41 minutes ago, Aelita said:

I'm sorry y'all but how can you praise Naomi after what she did to Manila :rip: thanks to that we had Monet as a winner, sadly 

She played the game better than Manila. It's not a Shangela situation where she was eliminated by a new stupid twist. She eliminated Manila fair and square according to the rules in place since the start of the season.

1 hour ago, That Bad Eartha said:

This is the best way of defining Delta. She has such a way with words. Absolutely tyrannical, composed, and smart. My favorite mean soccer mom. 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

AS4 is so rewatchble. Minus the last two episodes lol 

not because of manila but the last two challenges are just odd

Sex and the Kitty Girl is the worst acting challenge in US drag race. So terribly written and if you didn't have Trinity or Mo's role, idk how you could've been funny. Super Queen was the worst finale rumix ever because they decided to slow down the original for some reason and add a guitar. Not to mention the Windows Movie Maker finale with the tie win. :skull: The only saving graces of those two episodes is the final runway and Monet KILLING that final lip sync to Fighter. 

2 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

All of it looks awful:
- The bra proportion is wrong
- She's wearing boy jean
- She doesn't have stockings on
- Her face is hideous
- The wig is a half wig that she's wearing on the back as if it was like a fall, but you can't have a fall unless it's falling from another hairline.
- You can't wear that neckless
- That plastic bracelet is broken in half
So I think I was very nice to her.

:bibliahh:

Edited by KaledKalil

I feel like EVERYBODY on the cast hated Manila on AS4.

Monet spoke about her rancid personality a few times actually.

This is heartbreaking :weeps:

2 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

I feel like EVERYBODY on the cast hated Manila on AS4.

Monet spoke about her rancid personality a few times actually.

Yea I think a lot of them have mentioned it at some point lol

latrice wasn’t even sad to see her go :deadbanana: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.