RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

7 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Mogul Legend has no time to spend coins on quick lil jungle gym playsets.

She's getting her pooch destroyed for loads of money, while you do it for free! Stay mad!

enough :deadbanana4:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, manwhore said:

The aggression Shea’s been getting lately is funny. Were we all just waiting for a moment to drag her?  is she canceled!? And because of a tweet??!! Lol ok well not the be the messy one but To me, Shea has always served “boring.” I tried to stay away from being critical of Shea all season as I see her as a non factor and extremely overrated but nothing  about her is spontaneous or exciting. She rehearses and overcalculates every single little thing she says and does on camera. From mini challenges, acting and to this week’s roast. Nothing comes off as organic. It’s like she memorized her lines and punch lines months in advance. Zzzz She’d be a great politician though because most people love platitudes and don’t see past that kind of “acting.”   Her peak was her promo look and maybe the first Episode (or the second idk whichever she won.) 

I dont even like Shea but this is just so hateful and nonsensical. You’re grasping at straws to justify your dislike of her. 
There’s nothing wrong with rehearsing for a challenge and being prepared. And for the roast, yes you should absolutely memorize your lines if you can. Some people are just gifted that way. In the past, queens have been penalized for using their cues cards too much, so let’s not drag her for being prepared :deadbanana4:

Shea is just super well educated and articulate which is rare in the Drag scene, thats why she can come off as pretentious when in reality that’s genuinely who she is. I haven’t seen anything different from her personality in all these years. Just say you  hate her and go. No need to justify it :deadbanana2:

Chad Michaels is called “professional” but Shea is called a robot. They are the same queens in my eyes. Ben DeLa is also another queen that is very rehearsed but she’s funny so we don’t really notice. 
i respect what Shea brings to the black drag scene, even though I dont like her as a queen.

Edited by Blue Rose

29 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I'll Cashapp you $100 if you write a post like this about Shea every day from now until the end of the season

:chick1:Cointada sis.

11 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

I dont even like Shea but this is just so hateful and nonsensical. You’re grasping at straws to justify your dislike of her. 
There’s nothing wrong with rehearsing for a challenge and being prepared. And for the roast, yes you should absolutely memorize your lines if you can. Some people are just gifted that way. In the past, queens have been penalized for using their cues cards too much, so let’s not drag her for being prepared :deadbanana4:

Shea is just super well educated and articulate which is rare in the Drag scene, thats why she can come off as pretentious when in reality that’s genuinely who she is. I haven’t seen anything different from her personality in all these years. Just say you  hate her and go. No need to justify it :deadbanana2:

It’s not hateful. Chill. I just find her inauthentic because of her lack of spontenuity as a drag queen which is a must to have. I still think she’s far more talented then Raja. (At wearing other ppls clothes i guess)   Is she rehearsed smart  etc? sure. So are allot of boring people who thrive outside showBIZ and excel at being smart in an office cubicle or whatever. 

Mind you:

:doc:

Edit. Imo shea is probably a really nice guy. I think I’d like him in real life. I can’t say the same about the mean girl holier then thou Roger. 

Edited by manwhore

5 minutes ago, aahaspider said:

I think it's time for ha return. :lmao:

She was a Heather. She’s Rogers bff. :doc:  these girls are not nice. They are the toxic drag queens from the old days. Y’all wouldn’t know about that life since all y’all know is tv show drag culture. 

7 hours ago, justlore said:

Rank the season based on Top3/Top4:

S9

S5

S8

S3

S12

S2

S4

S10

S6

S1

S11

S7

S13

S14

AS2

AS4

AS1

AS5

AS3

AS6

:lakitu:

S8

S9

S5

S2

S3

S4

S10

S6

S1

S7

S12

S11

S14 

S13 

AS4 (any of these four could've won and it would've been a top tier season)

AS1 (all four are DR royalty as far as I'm concerned)

AS2 (one spoiled the bunch but still an iconic top four)

AS3 (the twist was garbage but a super solid top four)

AS5 (not a bad final three but i guess the season made this feel less remarkable than it could've)

AS6 (some great redemptions but comparatively to the other AS seasons it just doesn't live up)

Edited by Body Talk
typo

51 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Chad Michaels is called “professional” but Shea is called a robot. They are the same queens in my eyes. Ben DeLa is also another queen that is very rehearsed but she’s funny so we don’t really notice. 
i respect what Shea brings to the black drag scene, even though I dont like her as a queen.

You know good and god damn well nobody is talking about Chad Michaels and if we are it's not to call her a professional :rip:  Chad is not anywhere near as boring and rehearsed as Shea and is nowhere to be found for years now whereas Shea has been continously making terrible TV with her disingenous self

Funny thing about Shea is that she thinks it was the rose petals that kept her from winning S9 :deadbanana: the way she lipsynced back then, she would be lucky to beat Jaymes Mansfield for a crown, let alone Peppermint or Trinity :rip:

The Shea hate train still going :skull: What did she do to y’all?

4 hours ago, aahaspider said:

I do appreciate how Delta made a career out of complaining. I wonder if behind closed doors Raja acts like this too.

5 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Chad Michaels is called “professional” but Shea is called a robot. They are the same queens in my eyes.

Chad is called a f***** legend.:gaycat1:

Naomi is THEE queen of AS4!

Quote of the season:

EWnXYZqUwAAa3O3.jpg

Shocking moment of the season:

ELvrrikWwAAXPGe.jpg

Meme of the season:

drag-race-club-96.png

Lipsync of the season:

drag-race-all-stars-4-naomi-smalls-lip-sync-twitter-reactions.jpg

Runway of the season:
image0-12.jpeg

1 hour ago, justlore said:

Quote of the season:

EWnXYZqUwAAa3O3.jpg

ELvrrikWwAAXPGe.jpg

Meme of the season:

drag-race-club-96.png

Lipsync of the season:

Runway of the season:
image0-12.jpeg

ICON

1 hour ago, justlore said:

Quote of the season:

EWnXYZqUwAAa3O3.jpg

ELvrrikWwAAXPGe.jpg

Meme of the season:

drag-race-club-96.png

Lipsync of the season:

Runway of the season:
image0-12.jpeg

Oh, wow. It’s true. :clap3:

omg i cannot stand the way Delta speaks. she sounds like she has a mouth full of marshmallows.

2 hours ago, justlore said:

Quote of the season:

EWnXYZqUwAAa3O3.jpg

ELvrrikWwAAXPGe.jpg

Meme of the season:

drag-race-club-96.png

Lipsync of the season:

Runway of the season:
image0-12.jpeg

Only facts spotted 

Monet is easily my favorite queen on the AS4 cast and I’m rooting for her to win AS7, but Naomi would’ve been an amazing winner for AS4 :heart2: 

27 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

Only facts spotted 

Monet is easily my favorite queen on the AS4 cast and I’m rooting for her to win AS7, but Naomi would’ve been an amazing winner for AS4 :heart2: 

The way she DEMOLISHED Monet in their lipsync. 

k84h4kecexe31.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=b0adedee7587bfc2654278be79ec97e0346dcf26

8 hours ago, aahaspider said:

I was sure she would be on AS after the Taylor video, seemed like the perfect opportunity.

9 hours ago, aahaspider said:

"person of size"????? :deadbanana4: white people can't let us have **** fr

2 hours ago, justlore said:

The way she DEMOLISHED Monet in their lipsync. 

k84h4kecexe31.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=b0adedee7587bfc2654278be79ec97e0346dcf26

This is top 10 best lipsyncs ever on Drag Race. Naomi is a STAR.

Naomi deserved a better edit on AS4

She basically made the season ICONIC for them to hide her for most of it :skull:

7 hours ago, justlore said:

Quote of the season:

EWnXYZqUwAAa3O3.jpg

ELvrrikWwAAXPGe.jpg

Meme of the season:

drag-race-club-96.png

Lipsync of the season:

Runway of the season:
image0-12.jpeg

Yeah she should've won AS4. I think she could've gotten another win or two so her track record would not look so underflated. 

3 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

I was sure she would be on AS after the Taylor video, seemed like the perfect opportunity.

She’s on the WOW blacklist with Willam, Courtney, Pearl, etc so unfortunately it’ll never happen.

Plus as a former employee of RuPaul via the show, I’m not sure if she can even legally compete again after doing Ru’s wigs for that stretch of time. I think it violates a fairness in game shows law or something like that. 

14 hours ago, TROPICUM said:

Damn Monét is booked and busy by WOW. Hopefully this means something!

I would assume Shea and some other person (most likely someone already on lock for the Top 4; Jaida, Jinkx or Trinity) wins next episode and there'll be some kind of Lipsync battle between the 2 star Queens for the last spot? That would be sooo interesting

Jaida has pretty much stopped acknowledging the season lowkey. I notice her stories are all about touring now.

she’s booked and seems like touring will be her focus for the next couple years. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.