RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

6 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

:soda:

Queen better watch out, this is dangerous!

***** i saw this in person. The way that the audience completely died after that.

also that ghetto ass stage. So embarrassing 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I think Bob just hates Trinity in general cause she’s been an OTH since episode 1 :skull: 

That’s kind of the issue with Bob as a host. She has people she hates (Trinity, Jorgeous in S14, Blair in AS5, etc) who can do nothing right and then faves (Raja, Angeria, Alexis Mateo, etc) who can do no wrong. I mean I get it, I’m the exact same way, but it’s not really the best for a host of a review show to be that way. I’d rather hear more objective opinions, which is another reason why I think Monet did a better job on the PitStop.

St. Snore genuinely deserves every ounce of hate thrown at her, to be fair, especially for taking up so much time and space in AS5 :sorry:

1 hour ago, aayAlex said:

***** i saw this in person. The way that the audience completely died after that.

Mogul Legend has no time to spend coins on quick lil jungle gym playsets.

She's getting her pooch destroyed for loads of money, while you do it for free! Stay mad!

Rank the season based on Top3/Top4:

S9

S5

S8

S3

S12

S2

S4

S10

S6

S1

S11

S7

S13

S14

AS2

AS4

AS1

AS5

AS3

AS6

:lakitu:

Secret Celebrity S1 was too much like Drag U without the campiness of it all, so the S2 format seems to be a big improvement imo.

Will there only be 1 winner the whole season for SC DR Season2? 

The revamp looks really good. 

I wish they would revamp the normal drag race stage with giant screens.

2 hours ago, aayAlex said:

omg jealous! I bet it was super fun!

Yeah, the stage is a mess :toofunny2:

Saw a Willam comment under the RPDR's Instagram post for the latest runway saying that Ru stood up and clapped for Raja :eek:

See, when you're an eyecon...

raja-all-glowed-up.gif

57 minutes ago, justlore said:

S9

S5

S8

S3

S12

S2

S4

S10

S6

S1

S11

S7

S13

S14

AS2

AS4

AS1

AS5

AS3

AS6

S6

S5

S9

S3

S8

S1

S2

S14

S12

S4

S13

S10

S11

S7

AS3

AS2

AS4

AS1

AS5

AS6

• ATRL Moderator

2, 3, 5, and 9 have the strongest finalists in terms of their talent 

1 minute ago, Unoriginal said:

2, 3, 5, and 9 have the strongest finalists in terms of their talent 

why the exclusion of 1 & 8? :duck:

The way Michelle said she’s never seen anything like what Raja did nn. Acid Betty sweetie

2 hours ago, justlore said:

S9

S5

S8

S3

S12

S2

S4

S10

S6

S1

S11

S7

S13

S14

AS2

AS4

AS1

AS5

AS3

AS6

S3

S6

S9

S2

S5

S4

S8

S12

S1

S10

S14

S7

S11

S13

AS2

AS1

AS4

AS6

AS5

AS3

All this talk about Bob hating Trinity just for them to be in this vlog together :lmao: 

Bob: Trinity everyone thinks I hate you

Trinity: who?
Bob: trinity…

Trinity: she does hate me

Bob: i just hit her

Bob is always 10 steps ahead of yall haters :dies:

3:30 mark!

Truly a legend. Every single one of these clips made me cackle.

Which celebrities will be crowned America's Next Celebrity Drag Superstar and win $100,000 for their favorite charity?

They really got the cash now, huh? :gaycat1:

9 hours ago, Seffers said:

ooh this looks good

Omg this looks amazing :eek: how many weeks is this? 

50 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I love this ***** and her Drag Karen persona but sometimes I feel like it's not a persona and she'd actually be a nightmare to serve :skull:

Edited by HotFriedChicken

5 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I love this ***** and her Drag Karen persona but sometimes I feel like it's not a persona and she'd actually be a nightmare to serve :skull:

Haha I've always got the impression that it is probably the opposite and she's a complete and total professional at her shows, and likely is overly polite to servers and just loves to b*tch and complain about it online or to friends afterwards. 

Damn Monét is booked and busy by WOW. Hopefully this means something!

I would assume Shea and some other person (most likely someone already on lock for the Top 4; Jaida, Jinkx or Trinity) wins next episode and there'll be some kind of Lipsync battle between the 2 star Queens for the last spot? That would be sooo interesting

2 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I feel bad for the people that don't listen to her podcast. She's a camp legend.

The aggression Shea’s been getting lately is funny. Were we all just waiting for a moment to drag her?  is she canceled!? And because of a tweet??!! Lol ok well not the be the messy one but To me, Shea has always served “boring.” I tried to stay away from being critical of Shea all season as I see her as a non factor and extremely overrated but nothing  about her is spontaneous or exciting. She rehearses and overcalculates every single little thing she says and does on camera. From mini challenges, acting and to this week’s roast. Nothing comes off as organic. It’s like she memorized her lines and punch lines months in advance. Zzzz She’d be a great politician though because most people love platitudes and don’t see past that kind of “acting.”   Her peak was her promo look and maybe the first Episode (or the second idk whichever she won.) 

25 minutes ago, manwhore said:

The aggression Shea’s been getting lately is funny. Were we all just waiting for a moment to drag her?  is she canceled!? And because of a tweet??!! Lol ok well not the be the messy one but To me, Shea has always served “boring.” I tried to stay away from being critical of Shea all season as I see her as a non factor and extremely overrated but nothing  about her is spontaneous or exciting. She rehearses and overcalculates every single little thing she says and does on camera. From mini challenges, acting and to this week’s roast. Nothing comes off as organic. It’s like she memorized her lines and punch lines months in advance. Zzzz She’d be a great politician though because most people love platitudes and don’t see past that kind of “acting.”   Her peak was her promo look and maybe the first Episode (or the second idk whichever she won.) 

I'll Cashapp you $100 if you write a post like this about Shea every day from now until the end of the season

10 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

:clap3:S1 was not good, but this new format is very interesting.

The roast episode is one of the strongest episodes of all time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.