RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

If Shea still serves the personality of white bread this time around...

raja-icon.gif

At least we can hopefully expect her to no longer speak of those rose and Ms. Velour....although...imagine if they had them both on this season! I would have GAGGED!

6 minutes ago, Antonini said:

imagine if they had them both on this season! I would have GAGGED!

They’re probably going to use that storyline for Monet and Trinity though. Shea wouldn’t have accepted to join the cast is Sasha was in it. 

6 minutes ago, Mr.Link said:

They’re probably going to use that storyline for Monet and Trinity though. Shea wouldn’t have accepted to join the cast is Sasha was in it. 

OMG right! If they get to eliminate each other then that would be crazy if one took the other out. :jonnycat:

49 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Oh wow!! Beautiful. 

Hn78fxq.gif

4 hours ago, FAN said:

IF the reunion was filmed after the finale then it’s an Angeria/Bosco top 2 me thinks based on Willow/Lady Camden barely speaking and Daya being over the top emotional.

Hm idk I’m thinking it must have been filmed earlier this time (quote me if I’m wrong).

At the end of the reunion Ru says his usual “the winner of rpdr receives a cash prize of $100000 dollars” but the cash prize was recently increased to $150000. If the reunion was filmed after the finale wouldn’t the prize amount have been adjusted. :celestial5:

Jasmine actually seems to have a profound respect for drag and cares deeply about it. What kind of random comment @Mr.Link :skull: 

That would be more aptly applied to someone like Bosco, Daya or even Jorgeous I think, but honestly every girl this season seems to genuinely care about drag and not just the fame that comes with being on the show. 

A lot of the girls like that in the past like Mik, Denali, Rose etc had other careers going on or some kind of passion outside of drag, then shifted over later on. A lot of the girls this season were relatively unknown and were moreso struggling artists so it’s not as if they did it for a check. 

5 hours ago, manwhore said:

Their new podcast is just too :heart: and :katie2:

I’m living for their chemistry :heart:

"No, you're done, because I'm gonna tell you why you're done" is such an underrated quote/moment from Miss SheDevilByNight.

giphy_1_.gif

Can’t wait for Raja to slay. I hope they have some weird voting system this time that allows people to not get eliminated. I can’t imagine the embarrassment of going home first 

Spoiler

Especially to someone like Yvie :thing:

Daya crying in the reunion was theeeeeee WEAKEST **** ever. How are you gonna be a bad ***** and then cry when confronted? :rip: embarrassing.

Daya: Jorgeous, I adore you

Jorgeous: ?

Edited by Riot

4 hours ago, Bimbo said:

If Shea still serves the personality of white bread this time around...

raja-icon.gif

Well, FPR was filmed recently and she was painful to watch

raja-icon.gif

9 hours ago, khalyan said:

Also please stop giving @Hephaestusa hard time for the split.  It was mostly my idea.  I’ve already given my reasons why and the split is temporary at the moment to see what feels best moving forward.  

8 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

!! this is literally all in good fun nothing i'm saying is serious (except wanting trinity to flop into oblivion) :heart:

Thank you :heart2:

13 hours ago, Morissette said:

Kornbread's little obsession with Willow is strange. Who gets a tattoo of someone they've known for a year tops? It's not like they went and got matching tattoos together. Miss thing knows attaching herself to a popular white queen will ensure her own popularity as well. 

And not Orion complaining about her "narrative". Gurl you were an early out who served nothing the entire time. The delusion.

Yeah I thought this was strange too…

It’s bad enough when couples get tattoos of each other… but when it’s someone you’ve known for such a short period? It’s a little alarming. Not to mention… it was an actual tattoo of Willow… not even some BS symbol or whatever.

That being said I do like Kornbread and I hope Willow takes the crown next week… her whole arc on this season screams winner.

I hope that COMEDY GENIUS LIPSYNC-ASSASIN FASHION ICON UTICA QUEEN is gonna be THERE at  the crowning but of course we will have to bear rottmilk,candy lose or tina fireplace presence

4 hours ago, Antonini said:

OMG right! If they get to eliminate each other then that would be crazy if one took the other out. :jonnycat:

I 100% expect them to do this. The fanbase will go wild to prove why one should’ve stayed over the other :jonnycat:

OMG yes a separate thread

Deserved for EYECONS, no need to discuss basics on a regular season 

raja-icon.gif

3 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

Booked and busy

Real winner of S14 I fear

7 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Jasmine actually seems to have a profound respect for drag and cares deeply about it. What kind of random comment @Mr.Link :skull: 

That would be more aptly applied to someone like Bosco, Daya or even Jorgeous I think, but honestly every girl this season seems to genuinely care about drag and not just the fame that comes with being on the show. 

A lot of the girls like that in the past like Mik, Denali, Rose etc had other careers going on or some kind of passion outside of drag, then shifted over later on. A lot of the girls this season were relatively unknown and were moreso struggling artists so it’s not as if they did it for a check. 

Yes that comment is so out of pocket :rip: 

Jasmine has said many times that she was inspired to do drag watching the classic pageant queens and it’s extremely evident in her style. Jasmine was a breath of fresh air because she’s a young queen who’s mug isn’t a carbon copy of the usual Instagram MUAs. 

An Instagram wannabe would be someone like Blair St  Clair. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.