RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator

I like Jinkx being an awkwarrd old lady in the workroom but I get why some are turned off by it.

She deserved her win, and so did Monet, but I just wish they woulda sacrified one of them for Jaida to win simply for THE BEST RUNWAY PRESENTATION OF ALL TIME.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Jaida to win simply for THE BEST RUNWAY PRESENTATION OF ALL TIME.

it really truly was not lmaoooooo. it was cute but not show stopping.

3 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Just realised this challenge was just a coverup to promote Ru's music :rip:

As most episodes are lol

Jaida’s reveal look was far better than anyone else’s and a top 5 look this season easily. Anyone saying different needs to watch it again or take the hater shades off! :coffee:

2 hours ago, madonnas said:

I just wish they woulda sacrified one of them for Jaida to win simply for THE BEST RUNWAY PRESENTATION OF ALL TIME.

And that's on period.

She didn't get enough praise for what she pulled off.

• ATRL Moderator

Can Monet bring back The X Change Rate after this season?  It was my absolute favorite YT show from any of the Drag Race alum.

Friendly reminder that Jinkx has won FOUR challenges now. No wonder haters are seething!

44 minutes ago, Cersei Lannister said:

Friendly reminder that Jinkx has won FOUR challenges now. No wonder haters are seething!

YUP. Our #AllStars7 winner, she's a legend if you ask me :smiley:

Listen, we don’t know if Jinkx Monsoon is a predator pervert FREAK who should be locked behind bars BUT… the question will always remain :michael:

Edited by Rigalo

Jaida’s look was sensational, I gasped at every single reveal. Monet and Raja’s were my other runway faves. 

3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Jaida’s reveal look was far better than anyone else’s and a top 5 look this season easily. Anyone saying different needs to watch it again or take the hater shades off! :coffee:

This. The people who are calling her looks bad have also dogged her throughout the season, and it really is a them problem at this point. 

I love Jaida but a 4 seasons look for a reveal runway is not that special. She looked great and fulfilled the brief, but that's about it. Raja & Monet outsold, and maybe Jinx.

5 hours ago, Hurem said:

And that's on period.

She didn't get enough praise for what she pulled off.

I was completely shocked Ru didn't praise to the heavens her dress and reveals. :deadbanana4: It was so good. 

I will say each of Jaida’s looks got better as they went on. A horrible, ill-fitting yeti coat, into an equally as ugly Kelly mantle bacon flower gown, into a still horribly ugly print but better fitted summer gown, and then a cute little fall gown that was almost completely unremarkable. She tried it! 

1 hour ago, Haze said:

I love Jaida but a 4 seasons look for a reveal runway is not that special. She looked great and fulfilled the brief, but that's about it. Raja & Monet outsold, and maybe Jinx.

It’s crack. Has to be.

Random but.. just realized that Jinkx is:

• younger than Jaida
  • only 1 year older than Shea

I get she's been stuck in that old lady character since she was a teenager but she's literally a millennial and it's juuust a tiny bit weird to me. Still rooting for her, though, what a powerhouse.

Wait Jaida is OLDER than Jinkx

Okay I’m slowly becoming less of an OJ(aida)H, that’s pretty impressive, I thought she was a young’un all this time.

Raja looked so stunning in Untucked. She's almost 50 and literally looks 28.

Raja :rip: total trainwreck fashion. She does the most and it always needs an edit but Noone will tell the old ladies at work bc "respect." Lmao. Participation award Raja would have been first out in any other season. Good for her for being the first ever ig model before ig model. The kids gloves. Cringe. 

the challenge was awful. What a terrible episode.  Trinity needs to stop talking  like Caitlyn or an  old man or whatver she chanels on these challenges.   Shea just keeps disappearing. Jaida stuns as usual. Poor white twinks that complain about her being dumb and pretty without realizing their biggortty as they Stan only dumb white models or (I guess) Katya. 

jinx is mom but she’s overacting and it’s coming off “too much” and a tad repetitive now. I want a more serious tone.  She should take notes from the Vivienne actually.

This was Monet’s episode and the way I exploded with excitement knowing the gals in here would fume. Good good.  Keep crying.

lip sync. Cool. They better do a mean girl monologue one day. 

• ATRL Moderator

This TRULY needs to be the next spoken word lip sync.  

On 7/8/2022 at 5:38 AM, Subomie said:

Poor omhs. Raja exists to hate on but instead here y’all are having no talent. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.