RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Seeing the high amount of praise and excitement for Raja and Jinkx shows that there should've been more early season winners on the cast. Instead of the AS winners, WOW should've pushed for Bebe, Violet and Bob or Aquaria to be on. The AW 1 cast being Bebe, Raja, Jinkx, Violet, Bob, Yvie, Jaida and The Vivienne would've been a good cast. 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasmine is giving me more Laganja vibes than Alyssa but less forced and unhinged :thing:

13 minutes ago, Lord Gaga said:

You know Raja is gonna be pressured to bring their A game to runway after talking **** on FPR for years. Imagine the gag if jinkx or yvie were the runway girls of the season tho.

She must’ve dug deep in her pockets and used all the connections she had because the moment she looks worse than the other girls, it’s over for her :skull:

7 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Seeing the high amount of praise and excitement for Raja and Jinkx shows that there should've been more early season winners on the cast. Instead of the AS winners, WOW should've pushed for Bebe, Violet and Bob or Aquaria to be on. The AW 1 cast being Bebe, Raja, Jinkx, Violet, Bob, Yvie, Jaida and The Vivienne would've been a good cast. 

I absolutely agree and I’d rather see early seasons’ winners rather than the most recent ones, but from a business perspective it’s probably better to spread them to keep fans engaged and perched for more.

Willow was so boring in the reunion I hope she loses next week

Jasmine is such a queen the way they kept gaslighting her but was too much honestly 

14 hours ago, P.O.P said:

Drag LEGEND of our generation Trixie Mattel has released her first single from her upcoming album:

Was not expecting that ending :clap3:

WHAT IS THIS?????????

THE THREAD GOT UNMERGED!!!!!????????

WHAT IS THIS RIGGORY??????????

Kornbread's little obsession with Willow is strange. Who gets a tattoo of someone they've known for a year tops? It's not like they went and got matching tattoos together. Miss thing knows attaching herself to a popular white queen will ensure her own popularity as well. 

And not Orion complaining about her "narrative". Gurl you were an early out who served nothing the entire time. The delusion.

Orion should have been first out but ended up in that weird place where they made it a little way in but is still forgotten like Ariel or joey.

June looked amazing !!! That MUG ??????

june.png

The hair is also serving, she did that ! Alyssa Hunter's mug was also stun.mp3

Other than that, Jasmine Kennedie is a star. A Drag Queen with a capital D and a Woman with a capital W. There's just something about that face in geish that's just-  :jonnycat:

20 minutes ago, Melquiades said:

WHAT IS THIS?????????

THE THREAD GOT UNMERGED!!!!!????????

WHAT IS THIS RIGGORY??????????

This thread had the golden bar I fear

bosco-chocolate-bar.gif

10 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

This thread had the golden bar I fear

bosco-chocolate-bar.gif

tumblr_n9pglkthR61re4ecdo2_250sq.gifv

19 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

June looked amazing !!! That MUG ??????

june.png

The hair is also serving, she did that ! Alyssa Hunter's mug was also stun.mp3

Other than that, Jasmine Kennedie is a star. A Drag Queen with a capital D and a Woman with a capital W. There's just something about that face in geish that's just-  :jonnycat:

Wow. June looks Fuckin gorg!!!! I may stan I fear :jonny6:

Team Jaida and Monet. Although, I love Monet’s promo look, sometimes her proportions aren’t good for her shape (giving linebacker shoulders and legs) but love her still. 

The way everyone constantly went at Jasmine for just… talking too much (???) was a little weird. Girls have done much worse on the season to less backlash. I wonder what it was like behind the scenes. 

How bad could it possibly be? And Jasmine stayed so positive about it the whole time too. An icon. She fought for her TV time and other girls are mad about it. 

a bit off topic but does anyone here watch DR on wowpresents+ and with subtitles? we were watching Espana yesterday and they changed the styling of subtitles - they had white text on black background before, which was easy to read, but now it's just plain white text with no background and it's really hard to read if the screen is bright.... I can't seem to find any styling options and it's driving me crazy :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

@khalyan i take back this entire thing

You won Miss Congeniality last season and are known today for your kindhearted nature. But be honest here: which of the final 3 contestants should snatch the crown tonight?

In all honesty, I would like to see Koko take the crown. She’s shown the most growth out of everyone and it makes me so happy to watch her now because we are seeing a star in the making and she’s so sickening and has so much talent. I really think Koko should be rewarded for everything she’s put into this competition. I just feel really proud of how far Koko has come and I really feel like she deserves it. Good luck to everyone!

STOP :jonnycat:

Has it been confirmed Miss Congeniality is being crowned during the finale also?  I am assuming so since it was confirmed to still be a $10k prize when the new $150k/$50k winnings were announced right after the finale filming but just was curious if it was confirmed after MC wasn’t ruvealed last night. 

• ATRL Moderator

Also please stop giving @Hephaestusa hard time for the split.  It was mostly my idea.  I’ve already given my reasons why and the split is temporary at the moment to see what feels best moving forward.  

Also @Unoriginalis one of my favorite people on the mod staff even if we disagreed about the merge :heart2: 

35 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

a bit off topic but does anyone here watch DR on wowpresents+ and with subtitles? we were watching Espana yesterday and they changed the styling of subtitles - they had white text on black background before, which was easy to read, but now it's just plain white text with no background and it's really hard to read if the screen is bright.... I can't seem to find any styling options and it's driving me crazy :rip:

omg yes i noticed that too. it's frustrating. :katie: idk how to change it back, or if there even is a way to do that :bloo:

Jasmine made this reunion her *****. She looked good, acted good, gave us drama, was honest and truthful and likeable. Get her on All Stars!

43 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Also please stop giving @Hephaestusa hard time for the split.  It was mostly my idea.  I’ve already given my reasons why and the split is temporary at the moment to see what feels best moving forward.  

Also @Unoriginalis one of my favorite people on the mod staff even if we disagreed about the merge :heart2: 

Well sis. Most of us actually like you. Its not like we can give you a hard time about it. Stan one of the top 3 mods on this website!

Anyways, i voted against the merger but at this point idc and may switch my vote if it means all Trixie talk moves to the AS thread. Like its been a couple of days and we are still arguing over this stupid ****. Just let @Hephaestus have her damn thread and post in it if you want. Lets not make pages here over something that isnt even important.

OT: If Angeria doesnt win im calling riggamoris. The judges ignored her the second half of the season, and she could have won 5 challenges the first half of the season. If she doesnt win its the judges not want 4 black winners in a row and i wont hear nothing else.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.