RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator

viv and monet slaying the ATRLers again :clap3:

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try to get better about sticking to the timeline and will update the taglist/post the next round tomorrow. The last thing I want to do after work is open a spreadsheet, but I know it's annoying reviewing looks weeks after y'all first saw them so I apologize (and it's not like I'm not on ATRL  everyday). I'll make a decision on whether or not we'll be doing the Legendary Legend Looks since theonlyone technically already did those ranks, but either way you're getting at least one FPR survey tomorrow. 

4 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

M*net over Raja and Trinity :rip:

the patchwork and detail on the garment is literally incredible? Raja and Trinity-- wore the same thing in different colors??

43 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

M*net over Raja and Trinity :rip:

as she should be tf! 

The Vivienne slaying as she should :clap3:

The correct top 2. Viv looked the most like Dolly, Monet had the best garment.

13 hours ago, Subomie said:

We absolutely should've had Diana Ross, Janet Jackson, Beyoncé, etc. runways by now. The show is honestly doing a disservice to our black female icons.

I feel like we’ve already had a Beyoncé runway given the amount of Beyoncé outfits the girls have worn on the show :laugh:

right on top of my head:

- Kandi Muse’s yellow dress from Hold Up

- Simone’s crazy in love jeans shorts and white tshirt. And she was a fox which was a Foxy Cleopatra reference (once again Beyoncé)

- LaLa Ri reunion look which was an exact recreation of Beyoncé’s 2021 grammy dress

- Angeria’s finale dress which was an exact recreation of one of the dresses Beyoncé wears in Brown Skin Girl

- Shangela recreating Beyoncé’s pregnancy look for her flowers runway

etc… :jonny2:

but yeah we need a proper Janet and Beyoncé runways. I feel like Janet wouldn’t mind being a guest judge. 

5 hours ago, manwhore said:

Raja the insta model befor insta models, that can’t synch and looks bloated and has a messy execution of her  wardrobe every week. Over jinx? This fandom really has been conditioned huh. :ducky:

Did Raja kill someone from your family or something? Your obsession with her is kinda weird. :rip:

4 hours ago, Rotunda said:

NIGHT OF 1000 DOLLY'S RESULTS

r/rupaulsdragrace - TOOT or BOOT: The Looks of Episode 6

r/rupaulsdragrace - TOOT or BOOT: The Looks of Episode 6

1st: THE VIVIENNE

Average: 2.55

2nd: MONET X CHANGE

Average: 2.61

3rd: RAJA GEMINI 

Average: 2.78

4th: TRINITY THE TUCK

Average: 3.22

5th: JAIDA ESSENCE HALL

Average: 5.35

6th: YVIE ODDLY 

Average: 5.80

7th: JINKX MONSOON

Average: 6.49

8th: SHEA COULEE

Average: 7.20

LEADERBOARD

F7wbfPn.png

I agree with these results. :clap3: (Please include me in the tag next time. :emofish:)

Beyoncé doesn’t even wear afro and cornrows that much especially in formal settings. If you’re a white queen and you can’t find something to recreate other than a look with an afro (as a stan I can only think of Austin Powers and one scene from Formation) then you deserve to go home.

But like I said above we’ve already had an informal Beyoncé runway. So the potential for an amazing runway is there. You literally have 25 years to choose from 

it's weird seeing raja being called "bloated", "fat", etc. :biblio:

she's skinny for a hag :biblio:

Just saw an Obsessive Raja Hater defends JK Rowling's transphobia. I can't say that I'm surprised.

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Y'all threadbanned the wrong girl

giphy.gif

Agree sis

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

Idk this is kinda something I DO need to see :skull::deadbanana:

This brought me back to this unfortunate moment :skull:

46ckg55g0pi61.jpg?auto=webp&s=e4a9520650323883fa68047a6687aeda7ac9552d

hwnb6p9bgvi61.jpg

idc how long that patchwork took, the look is still hideous

giphy.gif

Honestly after a while people were just looking for any reason to drag Elliott. She obviously didn’t mean to be offensive most of the time. She’s too dumb to have intentionally made some of the references people were calling out. If she was smart, this would be a different story. 

Edited by Rotunda

4 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Honestly after a while people were just looking for any reason to drag Elliott. She obviously didn’t mean to be offensive most of the time. She’s too dumb to have intentionally made some of the references people were calling out. If she was smart, this would be a different story. 

Idk in this age and time if you’re not aware of how things like that can come across then you’re just ignorant plain and simple ??‍♂️ She obviously doesn’t have a good circle of people either because a good friend wouldve told her how some of her comments/actions can come across thee moment she was cast in such big show tbh. Not only that, she was blocking people the moment they tried to educate her/wasn’t siding with her (she blocked me too and i didnt even come for the ***** lol)

9 minutes ago, Save The Day said:

Idk in this age and time if you’re not aware of how things like that can come across then you’re just ignorant plain and simple ??‍♂️ She obviously doesn’t have a good circle of people either because a good friend wouldve told her how some of her comments/actions can come across thee moment she was cast in such big show tbh. Not only that, she was blocking people the moment they tried to educate her/wasn’t siding with her (she blocked me too and i didnt even come for the ***** lol)

I definitely agree that Elliott committed micro aggressions against Symone and others (some of which were aired and some of which weren’t), and that she handled being called out horribly. I just feel like after a certain point the fans started dissecting every comment or look to prove their point when it’s obvious Two T’s was not smart enough to be trying to offend people with references to The Wiz or Cotton-Eyed Joe. :rip: It’s just a comedy of errors from her and we should let her sit as the forgotten cast member she is. It’s not like she has stans.

Edited by Rotunda

1 hour ago, Save The Day said:

Not an two Ts fan and hate to do this but 

Elliot actually hangs out with mostly POC queens who don’t correct him (and actually  defended him) Alexis Mateo and Coco montrease etc. it was actually Tamisha  Iman that told him to just block the fans like that as well (and also defended him lol )

although I don’t think tamisha likes Symone lol

8 hours ago, Riot said:

Just saw an Obsessive Raja Hater defends JK Rowling's transphobia. I can't say that I'm surprised.

giphy.gif

Proudly a raja hater. That was not me 

I agree with the Elliott takes tbh, like yes the girl is ignorant as hell but the fans really just get enjoyment out of dogpiling queens when they can and it’s weirdo behavior. 

I felt bad for Elliott at DragCon cause she had no line and for the most part the people who were going up to her often just poked fun at her. Like I get Elliott definitely committed some microaggressions during her season but that’s no reason to harass the girl at her booth. :skull: 

Can you imagine the absolute fanfare and obsession if a skinny, white , pretty, fashion queen acted like Jaida is this season.

The fanbase would SWARM that ***** with love and admiration like they did with Katya. Its always interesting to see how something as simple as race can draw such big lines in the sand. 

Argue with ya momma.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.