RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Just now, WeFoundWill said:

Trinity probably wont give

Hephaestus

If she manages to get into the top four… A nightmare, literally a nightmare :biblio:

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

If she manages to get into the top four… A nightmare, literally a nightmare :biblio:

Let her...wonder how she'd against any other queen that isnt Jinx

Hephaestus

All Stars winner Jasmine Kennedie has a nice ring to it

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

2 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Wheeew it certainly does and I’d love to see it :clap3:

4 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Let her...wonder how she'd against any other queen that isnt Jinx

Hephaestus

You know what? You’re right :mandown:

Watch them force a Trinity VS Monét lip sync though.

I think in a couple of years, Jasmine could be a force to be reckoned with on AS once she settles into her life after transitioning and honing her skills as a drag performer. 

22 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

The only thing that would be better is 2x first boot Daya Betty

How would we rank the AS7 cast as far as strongest to weakest?

Imo: Monet > Jinkx > Jaida > Raja > Vivienne > Yvie > Shea > Trinity 

Also the way Jasmine single handedly made some taste return to this thread. The sudden Daya stanning because she did a GottMik cosplay was getting weird.

Jorgeous and Jasmine on the same all stars with Bitter Betty and STOMPING her out as the top 2 for the talent show :jonny5:

I would like to see it

Edited by Relampago.
sp

Jasmine Kennedie the star of S14 it's true it's true

watching Kerri Colby back on my screen is just straight up gender euphoria I can see why she had that much impact on the dolls

Omg Pangina’s Twitter rn :deadbanana4:

That bot is FAST

also why tf do we have separate threads again it's gonna be so annoying trying to keep up with more than one thread at once...there's literally no overlap in US drag race...what kinda dumbass decision

Jasmine is a STAR

She needs to come back for AS9 and WIN the damn thing

:WAP:

1 minute ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

also why tf do we have separate threads again it's gonna be so annoying trying to keep up with more than one thread at once...there's literally no overlap in US drag race...what kinda dumbass decision

Hephaestus and Khalyan’s power. The popular vote was in favor of merging but the Khalyan used ha mod power like the electoral college and pushed for segregation of the threads.

Now the threads are separate, voting and democracy are dead and we’re just using whatever threads we feel work best for us. A separate but equal tea. 

4 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

Jasmine is a STAR

She needs to come back for AS9 and WIN the damn thing

:WAP:

That part :jonny5:Or at the very least serve an Alyssa Edwards-type run. 

8 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Hephaestus and Khalyan’s power. The popular vote was in favor of merging but the Khalyan used ha mod power like the electoral college and pushed for segregation of the threads.

Now the threads are separate, voting and democracy are dead and we’re just using whatever threads we feel work best for us. A separate but equal tea. 

@khalyan i take back this entire thing

You won Miss Congeniality last season and are known today for your kindhearted nature. But be honest here: which of the final 3 contestants should snatch the crown tonight?

In all honesty, I would like to see Koko take the crown. She’s shown the most growth out of everyone and it makes me so happy to watch her now because we are seeing a star in the making and she’s so sickening and has so much talent. I really think Koko should be rewarded for everything she’s put into this competition. I just feel really proud of how far Koko has come and I really feel like she deserves it. Good luck to everyone!

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Yes, one 30-second clip from Untucked is exactly the same as consistent bullying all season long :eek: You got me gal!

Did you miss the transphobic slur? Am I in the JK Rowling base?

The "bullying" was Raja saying that Shangela's outfits looked like sh*t (which they did) and thinking that Stacy wasn't real competition to her (and she wasn't).

• ATRL Moderator
36 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

How would we rank the AS7 cast as far as strongest to weakest?

Imo: Monet > Jinkx > Jaida > Raja > Vivienne > Yvie > Shea > Trinity 

monet/jinkx > jaida/viv > shea > raja > yvie > trinity 

viv is an absolute powerhouse and she's 100% gonna show the US winners how it's done. she'd be above jaida if i wasn't a blind stan

4 minutes ago, Riot said:

Did you miss the transphobic slur? Am I in the JK Rowling base?

The "bullying" was Raja saying that Shangela's outfits looked like sh*t (which they did) and thinking that Stacy wasn't real competition to her (and she wasn't).

Spilled :clap3:

Boogers were pressed the whole season because they knew they couldn’t compete with the Heathers and that’s just a fact.

Jasmine is the next Alyssa Edwards I fear. 

You know Raja is gonna be pressured to bring their A game to runway after talking **** on FPR for years. Imagine the gag if jinkx or yvie were the runway girls of the season tho.

Jasmine really is Alyssa 2.0, I can already see the star she'll be if she goes to an AS season. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.