RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

also very interesting to note jinkx wouldn't win anything outside the three challenges she's won :mandown:

Lol, stop being so transparent. You literally made that list :bibliahh:

Jinkx could’ve easily won the last challenge if she’d been really pushed. 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, G'Day said:

They were talking about Jinkx not Shea :deadbanana2:

Oop. Thank you for clarifying. 

8 minutes ago, t.A.T.u. said:

And you all are wondering why Theonlyone is still here posting shameless spoilers :toofunny3:

:cm:

• ATRL Moderator

Are they still posting in this thread though? :huh:

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, Bindi said:

Lol, stop being so transparent. You literally made that list :bibliahh:

Jinkx could’ve easily won the last challenge if she’d been really pushed. 

transparent about what? stanning the entire cast and thinking they're doing well?

production obviously can't award everyone who does an outstanding job every week, but unlike the other queens jinkx has been given her flowers every time she's been close to or at the top of the pack. i'm not sure what else you took away from what i was saying

jinkx was one of the worst this week :rip: she could not have won when almost everyone outshone her in the challenge AND on the runway

14 minutes ago, Ruschi said:

What a vile thing to say. You know damn well she lost her sister and father shortly after S9 and things were not easy for her around that time. 

huh? S9? Jinkx was on S5 :huh: 

Of course that deranged individual is a Jinkx stan

They must be fuming that Asian excellence Raja has out-acted, out-talented and outperformed her on an acting challenge, when she supposed to be an AcTreSS!!!111

On 7/2/2022 at 10:44 PM, GotMyBlueprint said:

Trinity excels at - everything

Monet excels at - charm, comedy, magnetic and having a memorable personality 

Jynx excels at - wit, comedy, acting

Shea excels at - buying nice clothes, performing, as long as Sasha isn't around

Viv excels at - everything, especially in acting

Jaida excels at - everything, especially in fashion

Yvie excels at - creativity, fashion, bending body parts

raja does okay at - __________???

Why are Raja haters always so delusional? :toofunny3:

Jaida has literally faded into the background in any challenge that isn't a design one, Yvie has been nothing but a screaming mess, Shea has had some of the messiest outfits of the season, Jinkx has been undeperforming for a few weeks now, etc. etc.

24 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

transparent about what? stanning the entire cast and thinking they're doing well?

production obviously can't award everyone who does an outstanding job every week, but unlike the other queens jinkx has been given her flowers every time she's been close to or at the top of the pack. i'm not sure what else you took away from what i was saying

jinkx was one of the worst this week :rip: she could not have won when almost everyone outshone her in the challenge AND on the runway

Transparent about trying to push your narrative that Jinkx is favored by the entire production. Why would you make this specific comment if you were really stanning the ENTIRE cast? :rip:

1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

also very interesting to note jinkx wouldn't win anything outside the three challenges she's won :mandown:

25 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

Maybe on ATRL, but she’s literally praised all over YouTube and IG for her performance. Read the room.

Jinkx stans playing victim to comments that weren’t even shady :toofunny3:

Like fave like stan!

3 hours ago, Riot said:

Why are Raja haters always so delusional? :toofunny3:

Jaida has literally faded into the background in any challenge that isn't a design one, Yvie has been nothing but a screaming mess, Shea has had some of the messiest outfits of the season, Jinkx has been undeperforming for a few weeks now, etc. etc.

She literally did great in both performance challenges and the draguation one. This week she was kinda meh but her script also had nothing.

this natural look trend is disgusting btw

naomi looks BUSTED recently as well

r/rupaulsdragrace - Valentina's Makeup Journey. I Can't Call It An Evolution Cause The Bitch Has Never Looked Bad

11 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

this natural look trend is disgusting btw

naomi looks BUSTED recently as well

r/rupaulsdragrace - Valentina's Makeup Journey. I Can't Call It An Evolution Cause The Bitch Has Never Looked Bad

Wow her drag really peaked in 2015 hey

Yes Naomi looks horrible with this new mug she does! I can’t stand it. 

Sasha is probably the most useless winner ever I fear. What is she known for besides that ONE thing?? 

58 minutes ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

Sasha is probably the most useless winner ever I fear. What is she known for besides that ONE thing?? 

Being intelligent.

Night Gowns being an INTERNATIONAL show she can sell out.

Most of the girls WISH.

sasha-purple-photobytannerabel-2000.jpg

Edited by satellites.™

41 minutes ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

Kylie is right there, she doesn't even have one thing

42 minutes ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

She got her coin and left them in the DUST

Touring her drag show all over the place and doing the things she wants

:clap3:

A true Legendary Legend.

rawImage.jpg

Season-9-Sasha-Velour.jpg

sasha-velour-rihanna-diamond-ball-2018-n

One of my ALL time faves, just so sickening. :flame:

plugging in a projector and being bald constitutes "talent" now?

It’s honestly kind of iconic that Sasha got the crown and then said **** this franchise, she couldn’t give a **** less :ahh: 

22 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

It’s honestly kind of iconic that Sasha got the crown and then said **** this franchise, she couldn’t give a **** less :ahh: 

Meanwhile shea is still trying AND FAILING to prove herself as a talented drag queen after all these years :bibliahh:

the absolute destruction of her career and lowkey mind judging by her talent disappearing since, that Sasha performed with just a couple of roses that fateful day

:jonnycat:

rawImage.jpg

This is more or less how I feel about the season I think. The girls are basically performing on the same level. Yvie is the only one I don't see it for, and even her speech win is more so just because I didn't personally like Viv's approach to the challenge even though I objectively understand why it works. 

HFqruDZ.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.