RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Honestly, if Vivienne Pinay won i just might get emotional seeing her wearing the crown.

The amounts of odds that are against her make it feel like it's impossible for her to win it all which is why it would be such an immense moment if she did.

Drag Race UK Final Recap

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so happy to see THEE Vivienne getting all the recognition she deserves, THEE most talented of the cast. :heart2: 
73f6efdf72343db069512f86942beceb1446e184

Jaida sucked during this challenge and her two lipsynchs were both stale. 

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

The thing for monet is that she’s doing well enough in most challenges but she’s definitely fading into the background.  She’s got star power and has her strengths but that doesn’t come out in most of these challenges.  The worst thing is her wardrobe.  What is Monets aesthetic? What’s her style? Looks like she’s just buying random **** online 

Ok come on now

Monet is pretty much doing hood-*****-from NYC thing and she is doing it right.

EL10cF9WoAEq75Y?format=jpg&name=900x900

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

That **** was UGLY af.

Literally trash thrown together, so 2004 (look at me, im odd) and not all ALL stylish.

Rajas fashion sense, much like her comedy humor is all DATED af.

Rajas fashion isn’t old.  It’s timeless.  It looked good in 2009, it looks good in 2022, and it will look good in 2040!  She has a unique POV that transcends current trends.  

16 minutes ago, t.A.T.u. said:

I'm so happy to see THEE Vivienne getting all the recognition she deserves, THEE most talented of the cast. :heart2: 

You better stan talent, gurl. :clap3:

Bob is actually pretty insecure so I am sure she is threatened by THE TALENT herself, Ms. Vivienne

ec94d7ab4b9c4915a84bebeb9c46ca261638c563

InB4 Jinkx ditches BenDeNo1curr to make a power couple with The Viv.

Edited by P.O.P

For those who watched the Pitstop, did anyone see that bit about puffer jackets? Was Bob shading Trinity yet again? I dont know why he hates on her talent so hard. 

1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Honestly, if Vivienne Pinay won i just might get emotional seeing her wearing the crown.

The amounts of odds that are against her make it feel like it's impossible for her to win it all which is why it would be such an immense moment if she did.

Drag Race UK Final Recap

“The amount of odds against her” because she’s British? 

Viv is great but I must agree with Bob on her performance this week

Oh I forgot to mention that Raja's moment doing the plunger walk was so fun! She was clearly feeling her Gold Platinum Plunger Oats and it was visually appealing! She looked like sultry succubus tbh. Loved it!

5 minutes ago, FAN said:

“The amount of odds against her” because she’s British? 

Being british is the biggest one and it is massive but it's also the amount of advance the other queens have because they competed in US seasons so more fans know her so less followers, no credits in people's mind also equals no nostalgia bias that some feed aggresively on to get them through, never won 100k (or a penny) on DR so less money to spend on looks, not the best dancer so the finale might be rough for her, having to beat her original (understandable) fears and insecurities about being the only international queen on the cast with no close friends from the road/past castmates/same country...

22 minutes ago, Antonini said:

Oh I forgot to mention that Raja's moment doing the plunger walk was so fun! She was clearly feeling her Gold Platinum Plunger Oats and it was visually appealing! She looked like sultry succubus tbh. Loved it!

Yes! She's so effortlessly charismatic :heart2:

13 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Being british is the biggest one and it is massive but it's also the amount of advance the other queens have because they competed in US seasons so more fans know her so less followers, no credits in people's mind also equals no nostalgia bias that some feed aggresively on to get them through, never won 100k (or a penny) on DR so less money to spend on looks, not the best dancer so the finale might be rough for her, having to beat her original (understandable) fears and insecurities about being the only international queen on the cast with no close friends from the road/past castmates/same country...

Spill :clap3:

Raja was the only one that wasn't cringe, she deserved. 

Overall horrible script, another god awful acting challenge. 

Daily reminder Monet would be on at least three stars:

First week, girl group and Ru design challenge/this week’s acting challenge 

4 hours ago, madonnas said:

The worst thing is her wardrobe.  What is Monets aesthetic? What’s her style? Looks like she’s just buying random **** online 

7 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

Not sure about the last two (she could have easily won the acting if her runway was better tho), but Girl Group was by far hers and anyone saying the opposite is delusional :clap3:

8 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

Katya Didnt Go To School For Math GIF - Katya Didnt Go To School For Math  Drag Race - Discover & Share GIFs

3 hours ago, P.O.P said:

Bob is actually pretty insecure so I am sure she is threatened by THE TALENT herself, Ms. Vivienne

ec94d7ab4b9c4915a84bebeb9c46ca261638c563

InB4 Jinkx ditches BenDeNo1curr to make a power couple with The Viv.

Ben DelaCHRIST drags circles around that beetle juice looking ass pokey mon

XenuDeLa and Viv together could be cute together, though.

Jynx can sweep the bathrooms after the show.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.33f2c755c5

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

• ATRL Moderator

I have to say that viv has surpassed my expectations but her win in the girl groups is the least deserved win of the entire season.  

22 minutes ago, madonnas said:

I have to say that viv has surpassed my expectations but her win in the girl groups is the least deserved win of the entire season.  

How shady of you to forget that Raja is also in this competition

:fan:

I wonder when Divina De Campo will return to the show.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.