RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

not theonlyone acting like they ain't an avid ny4fifth reader :celestial5:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinity excels at - everything

Monet excels at - charm, comedy, magnetic and having a memorable personality 

Jynx excels at - wit, comedy, acting

Shea excels at - buying nice clothes, performing, as long as Sasha isn't around

Viv excels at - everything, especially in acting

Jaida excels at - everything, especially in fashion

Yvie excels at - creativity, fashion, bending body parts

raja does okay at - __________???

mooonet.gif

1 hour ago, Goaty said:

I'm sorry but I can't stand Ross as a guest judge. :rip: Give me Carson any day. 

He's no longer any good now that he's not extra fem, fat or giddy!

What happened to him? :sad:

3 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Trinity excels at - everything

Monet excels at - charm, comedy, magnetic and having a memorable personality 

Jynx excels at - wit, comedy, acting

Shea excels at - buying nice clothes, performing, as long as Sasha isn't around

Viv excels at - everything, especially in acting

Yvie excels at - creativity, fashion, bending body parts

mooonet.gif

Raja will always stomp fashion-wise, the runway girl of the season 

mooonet.gif

5 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

not theonlyone acting like they ain't an avid ny4fifth reader :celestial5:

What is that? :celestial5:

4 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Fashion :coffee:

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

Raja will always stomp fashion-wise, the runway girl of the season 

mooonet.gif

we're talking about AS7, sis

mooonet.gif

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The best and only good part of the challenge I fear 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9527fe1887157e160a123

:toofunny2:

Somebody PLEASE make a version of this just with Monet dodging the axe.

I’d also like to mention that I don’t think Jaida’s strategy of saying she already has 3 stars, so what’s the point of blocking her was necessarily bad. 

It would be a lot easier to keep someone down with 1 star (like Shea and Monet) at this point, than to try and leapfrog someone who’s basically guaranteed a finale slot at this point with 3 stars. It would be much more productive to keep the remaining 3 spots open for your taking rather than trying to knock someone out of the top 4 towards the end of the season. 

mooonet.gif

And WAIT not this gif being titled “MOOO”net :hoetenks: Y’all are obsessed ksjsks 

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

I’d also like to mention that I don’t think Jaida’s strategy of saying she already has 3 stars, so what’s the point of blocking her was necessarily bad. 

It would be a lot easier to keep someone down with 1 star (like Shea and Monet) at this point, than to try and leapfrog someone who’s basically guaranteed a finale slot at this point with 3 stars. It would be much more productive to keep the remaining 3 spots open for your taking rather than trying to knock someone out of the top 4 towards the end of the season. 

mooonet.gif

And WAIT not this gif being titled “MOOO”net :hoetenks: Y’all are obsessed ksjsks 

I 100% agree, there's literally no point in blocking her if the objective is securing a spot in the top 4. I get that they're trying to block each other at least one time, but it still makes no sense from a strategic point of view.

Not Mooonet though :deadbanana4:

15 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

we're talking about AS7, sis

mooonet.gif

Yes, the season where Raja is dog walking other fashion girls like Shea on the runway (no shade to Shea but she gotta step her ***** up). 

mooonet.gif

17 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I 100% agree, there's literally no point in blocking her if the objective is securing a spot in the top 4. I get that they're trying to block each other at least one time, but it still makes no sense from a strategic point of view.

Not Mooonet though :deadbanana4:

Yeah like, at this point there’s no stopping Jaida from making top 4 unless there’s a twist where you can steal a star from her. But at that point there’s probably other girls more worthwhile to steal from so idk. 

I’d be focusing my attention on girls like the Viv, Jinkx and Trinity who have insane momentum and are on the cusp of confirming that top 4 spot. And truthfully, I thought mid season that those 4 would be the top 4 and that belief has only gotten stronger even with Raja getting 2 stars this week. But yeah I think those 3 girls should have the biggest targets in their back, especially Viv.

What is dis hunny? :deadbanana4: Poor Violet has been type casted at this point, and it’s really old. Mik is giving me secondhand embarrassment standing there like a henchman too. :skull: 

2 hours ago, Goaty said:

I'm sorry but I can't stand Ross as a guest judge. :rip: Give me Carson any day. 

I was always indifferent towards him but for some reason I was so annoyed everytime he showed up on screen this episode :skull:

• ATRL Moderator
43 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

What? :toofunny3: Jaida excels at fashion and ranges from "good" to "mediocre" at everything else.

6 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Yeah like, at this point there’s no stopping Jaida from making top 4 unless there’s a twist where you can steal a star from her. But at that point there’s probably other girls more worthwhile to steal from so idk. 

I’d be focusing my attention on girls like the Viv, Jinkx and Trinity who have insane momentum and are on the cusp of confirming that top 4 spot. And truthfully, I thought mid season that those 4 would be the top 4 and that belief has only gotten stronger even with Raja getting 2 stars this week. But yeah I think those 3 girls should have the biggest targets in their back, especially Viv.

Yes, absolutely. Jinkx, The Vivienne and Trinity are the biggest threat to the rest of the cast. Trinity is playing the game well by helping during the sewing challenges and Jinkx and The Vivienne are busy blocking each other, but I still wouldn't miss a chance to block one of them. That's what it's missing from this season: everything is very kumbaya but it would've been a gag if someone was Naomi or Pangina level ruthless. Granted, they would get a huge target on their back, but it'd be great television considering no one gets eliminated and they'd have to face the consequences of their decisions.

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

What is dis hunny? :deadbanana4: Poor Violet has been type casted at this point, and it’s really old. Mik is giving me secondhand embarrassment standing there like a henchman too. :skull: 

I know she was probably asked to do so, but ma'am that's what you get when you think being a b*tch is a personality. lmao at henchman Mik, the accuracy :dies:

• ATRL Moderator

For the record, Monet stealing Jinkx's part WAS still the smart move. Y'all know good and well Jinkx would have ATE in that role and probably would have won instead of Raja :coffee2: Monet might not have won herself, but I fully believe she succeeded in slowing down Jinkx, so Trinity was very smart to give Jinkx pretty much the worst role.

Anyway, does anyone else feel like they won't allow Viv to win the whole thing because she's not American? I just feel like that disqualifies her, which sucks because she's slaying, but maybe I'm just being delusional :gaycat6:

The way Monet should have been Top 2 for her 90s girl group and for this acting challenge and low-key could have even made it into the Top 2 with her design facekini look. Your faves just don't have the power of making TV like this ***** :jonny: 

082fb2f18bff6e994bbfcd2b3c7e715af4399bad

as long as Monet comes in last place this season that’s all I care about at this point

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9527fe1887157e160a123

1 hour ago, Subomie said:

:toofunny2:

Somebody PLEASE make a version of this just with Monet dodging the axe.

oie-EG7l-Ep-DWH5-Rt.gif

And also:

oie-U5g8-HBGGSFMx.gif

Sorry I couldn't help myself :gaycattel:

The fact that I love Monet tho... Like seriously, I was one of the 7 people that actually watched The Xchange Rate.

25 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

For the record, Monet stealing Jinkx's part WAS still the smart move. Y'all know good and well Jinkx would have ATE in that role and probably would have won instead of Raja :coffee2: Monet might not have won herself, but I fully believe she succeeded in slowing down Jinkx, so Trinity was very smart to give Jinkx pretty much the worst role.

Anyway, does anyone else feel like they won't allow Viv to win the whole thing because she's not American? I just feel like that disqualifies her, which sucks because she's slaying, but maybe I'm just being delusional :gaycat6:

Oh 10000000000%. There is no way they'll let her win no matter how deserving she is.

3 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

oie-EG7l-Ep-DWH5-Rt.gif

And also:

oie-U5g8-HBGGSFMx.gif

The fact that I love Monet tho... Like seriously, I was one of the 7 people that actually watched The Xchange Rate.

Watched it religiously, she was so good. Great host, great banter and chemistry and really entertaining.

Was sad it fizzled out when COVID hit and they did it virtually. 

1 minute ago, Serendipity said:

Watched it religiously, she was so good. Great host, great banter and chemistry and really entertaining.

Was sad it fizzled out when COVID hit and they did it virtually. 

She is such a natural. She should definitely do more hosting.

7 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

oie-U5g8-HBGGSFMx.gif

lmaooooo :ahh:

I was also one of the 7 people that watched the The Xchange Rate by the way :gaycat1:

Just now, Hephaestus said:

lmaooooo :ahh:

I was also one of the 7 people that watched the The Xchange Rate by the way :gaycat1:

We love a talented host!

oie-Rrz-Sr-Ch-TWI0t.gif

1 minute ago, P.O.P said:

She is such a natural. She should definitely do more hosting.

Funnily enough, the Xchange rate was my first intro to Rosé when she did those little segments as well :rip: 

And shout out to crazy bartender Pam

tumblr_mxare4ux8h1qi711zo8_400.gifv

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.