RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Orion was the equivalent of Kahana having that "discussion" with Mercedes onS11 reunion. So pointless. :coffee2:

2 minutes ago, Gigii said:

I want Monet’s promo puffer jacket, still thinking of it

The best promo of S10 and the best promo of AS7. A legend and future 2x winner I fear

089fe0479bfa4d43011f520878f54615a09ba0f6

I was so happy to see Bitter Betty getting roasted for her repugnant behaviour on the sit down reunion. 

Edited by iaintiffin

• ATRL Moderator

jaida is two for two top toots for me so far honestly

Daya crying and apologizing just took the N out of her C.U.N.T.

This reunion is kinda giving me ***** because its SO obvious to me that Kornbread is an emotional leech who wants to feed on Willow to stay relevant. The whole time they showed Angie/Camden romance I could tell Willow felt some sort of way because her and Angie are actually very close and became closer post show. 

Can't wait to see talented Daya in a future All Stars season :heart2: Hopefully she will continue to speak her mind and stay true to herself. 

39d0fe40099623381fc91a68eb467debed48bd8d

wait so Jasmine ate Daya UP. I wasnt gonna watch the reunion but I'm all about a certain rat getting ate up

raja-icon.gif

Excited for Rajas ABSOLUTE runway serve

raja-icon.gif

3 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

..... When did Shangela, Alexis, or Yara bully anyone, cheat at challenges, or be legit nasty to anyone? :huh: All I can remember is some shade here and there, def not the vileness on display from the Heathers. But maybe I'm forgetting something.

Your hatred for Asian excellence Raja made you forget about the vile transphobic sh*t Alexis and Shangela threw at Mariah, while Raja always kept it classy.

But it's not Asian excellence Raja's fault if what she does has class to it, never being transphobic to anyone. An ANGEL!

raja-icon.gif

6 minutes ago, Riot said:

Your hatred for Asian excellence Raja made you forget about the vile transphobic sh*t Alexis and Shangela threw at Mariah, while Raja always kept it classy.

But it's not Asian excellence Raja's fault if what she does has class to it, never being transphobic to anyone. An ANGEL!

raja-icon.gif

OMG Shangela! :biblio: So Trixie was the right winner of AS3. :biblio:

3 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Cause local Karen @Hephaestus cried and whined her way into a seperate thread even though the vote was a resounding NO. 

Quite the scandal, really

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

This. We did a poll and more than double agreed to merge them. Can we merge them and dead this issue once and for all? Half the posts have been that user whining and complaining to merge the threads just to keep his OP status. Corny and lame that the mods caved in to these demands. 

13 minutes ago, Riot said:

4 minutes ago, CBC said:

Are you really comparing wearing a costume (for which she apologised for) with being transphobic towards your own "sister"? :deadbanana4:

I've never seen an apology from Shangela or Alexis for this. But I did see Alexis defending Sherry Pie on Facebook.

raja-icon.gif

Monet, Shae, Raja, Jinx

It girls of the seasons I can see it

raja-icon.gif

• ATRL Moderator
35 minutes ago, Riot said:

raja-icon.gif

Yes, one 30-second clip from Untucked is exactly the same as consistent bullying all season long :eek: You got me gal!

17 minutes ago, CBC said:

:ahh: When I saw you bolding Asian though, I thought you were gonna post the clip of Shangela and Manila arguing about Manila's offensive Asian accent, or when Manila said Chinese people eat dogs.

Edited by feelslikeadream

3 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Monet, Shae, Raja, Jinx

It girls of the seasons I can see it

raja-icon.gif

Switch Monét with The Vivienne and that’s my top four.

I can’t wait to see the girls stomp :jonnycat:

Just now, Hephaestus said:

Switch Monét with The Vivienne and that’s my top four.

I can’t wait to see the girls stomp :jonnycat:

wait The Vivian too

Hephaestus

11 minutes ago, Riot said:

Are you really comparing wearing a costume (for which she apologised for) with being transphobic towards your own "sister"? :deadbanana4:

I've never seen an apology from Shangela or Alexis for this. But I did see Alexis defending Sherry Pie on Facebook.

raja-icon.gif

omg receipts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.