RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

can someone fill me in to the cultural references Shea was making with her look this week?

cause that **** was hideous...

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Monet ate this episode btw

The montage of Jinks doing the vocal fry in the werkroom and the confessional was lowkey terrorific

14 hours ago, Goaty said:

I brought up the idea of a non-elimination AS season because the current format is boring. I haven't watched since AS5, which was a chore to get through. 

They need to take a year off, be very selective with the cast, and then come back with a new twist. The all-winners season has breathed new life into it for me, and I'd like them to keep up the momentum.

AS6 was super good. You're missing on one of the best drag race seasons

33 minutes ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

Why are you still pretending you’re not a main poster in the spoiler thread and already know the finalists?

You don’t have to convince us, we know! Monet is clearly making it to the end because you KEEP trying to justify it to is already lol.

It's annoying, they're not being subtle at all with their "speculations"

ezgif-3-35a30dbc64.gif

Shea and Yvie were terrible 

I would've given the win to Viv & Monet honestly.

I think everyone did good. I think the top two were viv and monet. The runway this week was the best part of the episode. 

14 minutes ago, xrosup said:

It's annoying, they're not being subtle at all with their "speculations"

ezgif-3-35a30dbc64.gif

TBH ugh like there is someone with 3, hell, even with 2 stars yet you are so brave and proud about stanning a queen who hasn't won since episode one? just have a "got ya!/told ya so" moment at the end?

it's so tired at this point? Ra'jah got it pre-AS6 season, Kylie got it, even Jorgeous/Bosco got some, it's so annoying. Stop making it obvious at least and stan someone worthwhile.

@mods not y'all finding the time to change the thread title but not to answer a simple question :deadbanana4:

Several users are unhappy about it, I hope something will be done to discourage people from spoiling again.

The excessive Monet stanning is annoying but I do love her, she's highly endearing.

TheOnlyOne

The way I've stanned Monet before she even got on Drag Race

The way I was one of the few who was team Monet over Monique in AS4

The way I stan so hard I pay this ***** $5 a month and have for literal years

The way I've long been exposing that Monet was the sole winner over producer groupie Trinity

The way the only queen I stanned on S15 went home 3rd :rip:

Anything to fit your deranged narrative I guess 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76110886cb0e513cacf8d0

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

@mods not y'all finding the time to change the thread title but not to answer a simple question :deadbanana4:

Several users are unhappy about it, I hope something will be done to discourage people from spoiling again.

now i know you know from the all stars thread discussion earlier in the year that these things don't happen immediately. none of us are a unilateral authority on the drag race thread and we need to discuss before any single mod decides what action is appropriate 

9 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

TBH ugh like there is someone with 3, hell, even with 2 stars yet you are so brave and proud about stanning a queen who hasn't won since episode one? just have a "got ya!/told ya so" moment at the end?

it's so tired at this point? Ra'jah got it pre-AS6 season, Kylie got it, even Jorgeous/Bosco got some, it's so annoying. Stop making it obvious at least and stan someone worthwhile.

Lets not rewrite history, Jorgeous was hated on beginning episode 3, and was called payola for improperly winning one challenge. People who defended Jorgeous kept literally saying Joregous cant be payolaed if she was in the bottom for 6 competitive episodes, and sent 1 person home. Add in the fact that four people in this thread who regularly post are from Nashville, you can see why Jorgeous had a couple hard stans. But even then, the four Jorgeous stans were nothing compared to the overwhelming amount of people who said Orion Story held her own against Jorgeous, and could have won. (Which oddly enough came from those Bosco stans calling her a front-runner since ep 3) ? 

But back to AS6, Top 4 is Jinx, Trinity, Jaida, and whoever else makes it to 3 stars, which everyone in theory can.

3 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The way the only queen I stanned on S15 went home 3rd :rip:

You just can't stop spoiling things can you :jonny6:

1 hour ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

Why are you still pretending you’re not a main poster in the spoiler thread and already know the finalists?

You don’t have to convince us, we know! Monet is clearly making it to the end because you KEEP trying to justify it to is already lol.

Mess. I knew nobody with common sense would stan Mediocrity Xchange otherwise :rip: An influx of Kylie stans during AS6 tease.

1 minute ago, Unoriginal said:

now i know you know from the all stars thread discussion earlier in the year that these things don't happen immediately. none of us are a unilateral authority on the drag race thread and we need to discuss before any single mod decides what action is appropriate 

Yes I do and it's absolutely fine, don't get me wrong, but I didn't know you were going to discuss it because no one replied to my post.

If possible, could you please make a post about it in this thread (like the one about Jaida of a few days ago) once a decision has been made? Also, in the meantime, should stuff like that be reported or not?

TheOnlyOne
1 minute ago, HotFriedChicken said:

You just can't stop spoiling things can you :jonny6:

:skull: You know I meant 14 and Kornbread

The gurls are really in here MAD as hell over who we stan and crying to the mods because we like a queen they dont I canNOT :deadbanana2:

Maybe you should ask yourself why you are blinded by so much hate/bigotry/who knows that you can't even accept someone stanning someone that you dont like without becoming the qAnon of ATRL and accusing them of...being a spoiled know it all? My god the rot for brains

17 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

I’ll add in as someone who occasionally comments but likes reading this thread it does bother me to hear that people are basically posting spoilers in this thread. If someone posts in the spoiled drag race thread they shouldn’t be able to participate in this one at the very least 

On another note, stan Thee OG Fashion Eyecon and proud recipient of two legendary legend stars:

Monet had been in the Top the last three or four weeks and is one of the most successful queens off the show, why would it be weird to stan her….. 

I haven't watched the last two episodes and come back in here just to see y'all STILL discussing Monét for pages upon pages?

Miss Juicy Come Up With Something Else GIF - Miss Juicy Come Up With Something  Else Little Women Atlanta - Discover & Share GIFs

Glad I missed the spoiler, and whoever did it I hope got threadbanned.

Anyways, stanning Monet is fine. She's just not for me.

ezgif-3-35a30dbc64.gif
:ahh:

What a horror show her runways are. Week after week :rip: 

Not Kylie hating on Trinity the entire Binge Queens episode because she shaded Raja's Nightmare Catcher look :skull: A true stan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.