RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Top 2 should've been Viv and Shea

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Hide contents

@khalyan @Unoriginal @madonnas is stuff like this allowed? This isn't even the first time they heavily hint at (or straight up spoil) stuff and it's frustrating because not everyone in this thread is into spoilers.

Lol

Edited by HotFriedChicken

I liked the episode, they were all good/great in the challenge and runway and the top 2 was correct. :clap3: I don't know why some of you didn't like it. :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Reading into the edit is done all the time. Yall predict who the winner is based on the first 10 minutes every single week but keep trying it I guess :skull: 

The blatant desperation

giphy.gif?cid=790b76110886cb0e513cacf8d0

Desperation for what? Some people just want to enjoy the show without knowing what will come next, you know?

There's a big difference in predicting who's going to win an episode based on the first minutes (which doesn't always translate in the queens actually winning anyway) and to what you implied, especially knowing you read spoilers.

2 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Lol

200.gif

6 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I liked the episode, they were all good/great in the challenge and runway and the top 2 was correct. :clap3: I don't know why some of you didn't like it. :deadbanana4:

The people who didnt like it are also the same people who go to the spoiled thread which is why everyone is side eyeing right now. Its giving “I read the spoilers so i know the end, and Im making comments knowing what the finale is instead of watching the episode.”

It was the same with S14 when people kept saying Bosco is a front runner before she even got a win. ? And i clocked them on episode three when they kept saying Bosco was a top 4 contestant when she was bland until ep 5. Some people need to learn that just because they know how it ends doesnt mean they should watch the season for the ending. 

Its very much people need to watch and enjoy the show as it airs and not watch for an ending. It gives certain people rose colored glasses as to what is happening. My two cents. 

OT: I loved this episode. Everyone did well. I think the top two were correct. The only clear bottom was Shea, who is getting dogwalked this season. Maybe Sasha deserved to win.

2 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

The people who didnt like it are also the same people who go to the spoiled thread which is why everyone is side eyeing right now. Its giving “I read the spoilers so i know the end, and Im making comments knowing what the finale is instead of watching the episode.”

It was the same with S14 when people kept saying Bosco is a front runner before she even got a win. ? And i clocked them on episode three when they kept saying Bosco was a top 4 contestant when she was bland until ep 5. Some people need to learn that just because they know how it ends doesnt mean they should watch the season for the ending. 

Its very much people need to watch and enjoy the show as it airs and not watch for an ending. It gives certain people rose colored glasses as to what is happening. My two cents.

THANK YOU!

Also, Jaida and the big comfy couch was my favorite and so well executed. Truly the runway girl of the season.

4 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

The @Hephaestus / @TheOnlyOne relationship should be turned into a new season of Ryan Murphy's FEUD. High Camp Drama

It's giving... It's giving The Conversation

tayomaki-rolling-ray.gif

nvm just saw raja’s look, she can have this one

• ATRL Moderator

how would yall rank the queens purely based on runway this season?

jaida >> shea > raja > monet > viv > trinity > yvie >>> jinkx

i think i expected more from yvie's runways considering how all the queens hyped her pre-season (especially in the EW interview)

trinity's runways are generally well executed but also just... boring?

1 minute ago, Unoriginal said:

jaida >> shea > raja > monet > viv > trinity > yvie >>> jinkx

Wow I def think shea is near last. I've only liked one or two looks.

Raja>Jaida>Yvie>Trinity>Viv>Monet>Shea>Jinkx

TheOnlyOne
11 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Tea

It makes me fear all the people who have been excessively hating on and bashing Monet to extreme lengths all season long are doing so for ulterior reasons or know something we don't. I still have faith in the C in Unty though, my stanning wont waver even if/when she flops 

5 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

Trinity >>>>>>>> The Viv & Raja >> the rest.

TheOnlyOne

Shea, Raja, Jaida, and Monet are the only ones to really give an iconic look this season. Trinity has beautiful gowns but nothing innovative or creative just lots of $ spent. A big look doesn't automatically = a great look. Viv and Yvie have had cute looks that never reach greatness. And Jinkx has looked a hot mess or completely boring most weeks with hardly any improvement in her makeup skills since S5. 

1v0lmiG.png

Raja the goddess :clap3:

Jinkx’s over acting this episode was unbearable, (the only funny part was the possessed by the devil part). Thank god she didn’t win. 

Raja was the standout by far, all her mannerisms were so hilarious. 

i hate that they told Monet to tone down her character (be more herself), I think the some slightly extra mannerisms could have given her a better shot at the top 2.

Yvie’s runway :eek: my fave by far!!! Jaida also ate as per usual. 

33 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

What? Really? :bibliahh:Bosco was easily the least memorable queen until the first episode she won (I later learned to identify her easily because of the eyebrows). I used to forget her all the time. :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Glad to see Raja got her participation 2nd star and required lipsync win of the season. Looks like its curtains for the eyecon now that they've gotten it out of the way.

Poor Jaida stans. The show saying she's basically a shoe-in for the finale on with 3 episodes left should have ya'll worried. That edit ain't looking cute but wouldn't be surprised for Jaida stans to not be able to pick up on it. 

Wow another week of Jinkx doing horribly AND looking horribly. That makes 3 in a row, huh? Can't say I'm surprised. She was absolutely obnoxious in that challenge, even moreso than Yvie. 

Only 1 queen wasn't a cringey embarrassment in the challenge but I see they're getting the participation wins out of the way while they can before focusing on the real contenders going into the finale. Monet could've (and should've) won the past 3 challenges but its better to be robbed than peak too early like Jinkx & Jaida

Why are you still pretending you’re not a main poster in the spoiler thread and already know the finalists?

You don’t have to convince us, we know! Monet is clearly making it to the end because you KEEP trying to justify it to is already lol.

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Reading into the edit is done all the time. Yall predict who the winner is based on the first 10 minutes every single week but keep trying it I guess :skull: 

The blatant desperation

***** you read the spoiler thread and brought it here.

You ain’t fooling anyone.

What a mess.

12aad268931b173ffbd2f2427a7de0b0b22446c2

Monet robbed AGAIN!

also she looked so cute on the runway this week, no taste if disagree 

Monet's death and character were low-key the most iconic :rip: Easily HIGH if not Top 2.

Jinkx's character was so over-troped, her devil voice didn't pull off.

Raja looked great on the runway.

Loved the banter in the werkroom.

Also Shea is definitely fading in the background. I don't see her or Yvie making the Top 4. The rest all have a path. 

I'm just here to stan Miss Monet unapologetically, the drama you lot always get into is something personal 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTvgq5ITrz1uOvScio-Oq

The thing with Jaida this season is that she just doesn’t seem genuine, like I don’t believe she actually thinks any of these random words she injects into sentences belong there, she thinks it’s funny for some reason and then fake laughs at herself after. I don’t have a problem with it, it’s just not funny or like able to me.

She burned the runway this week tho, I think she and Yvie had the best looks. Shea’s was a cool concept but I think it could have been executed better 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.