RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Monét being robbed for two episodes in a row now

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I hated everything about this episode, except Viv & Monet. :doc:

That was such a production rigged win for Raja, lbr. 

I’m starting to hate this format as well. At this point the viewer is only watching for the runways because the critiques and the lipsyncs are so boring :deadbanana4:

TheOnlyOne
25 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Monét being robbed for two episodes in a row now

3*

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611176c7f1da739ea11d5

This was such a good episode, Shea was so likeable, serving personality and an amazing look 

Monet is being mistreated and it's getting on my nerves

So bored with this now tbh, which is ironic because I usually get super invested towards the end because of the pressure.

I feel no pressure, I dont like non eliminations, somethings gotta give.

FWkni_4akAEz0CJ?format=jpg&name=360x360

3 hours ago, Melquiades said:

Another FLOP for Monet :ahh:

We expected it? Yes, of course! :coffee2: Karma got her since she wanted to sabotage Jinkx :smiley:

--

Raja truly deserved it, I'm so glad she won!!! I love the fact that she's old school drag but still manages to get in with the other girls, her fashion taste is incredible 

• ATRL Moderator

jaida high for a challenge not only not in her apparent only skill but one she didn't do particularly well in on s12... it's a bad day for the haters!

I laughed the most at Monet, could have been the writing but loved her death scene. I skipped the rest, because I knew it’d enter AS6 AHS territory 

saying Monet flopped while thinking Raja deserved to win this week…

the takes i see in here

22 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

jaida high for a challenge not only not in her apparent only skill but one she didn't do particularly well in on s12... it's a bad day for the haters!

Jaida has haters? Imagine hating excellence. :mazen:

Yeah, Raja getting a win for this was :skull:

only watching for The Vivienne at this point :deadbanana2: Shea and Monet ate the challenge though

32 minutes ago, Aelita said:

We expected it? Yes, of course! :coffee2: Karma got her since she wanted to sabotage Jinkx :smiley:

--

Raja truly deserved it, I'm so glad she won!!! I love the fact that she's old school drag but still manages to get in with the other girls, her fashion taste is incredible 

:siptea:

Extremely boring season though. Shitty challenges, horrible lipsync choices, over produced story lines. 

TheOnlyOne

Glad to see Raja got her participation 2nd star and required lipsync win of the season. Looks like its curtains for the eyecon now that they've gotten it out of the way.

Poor Jaida stans. The show saying she's basically a shoe-in for the finale on with 3 episodes left should have ya'll worried. That edit ain't looking cute but wouldn't be surprised for Jaida stans to not be able to pick up on it. 

Wow another week of Jinkx doing horribly AND looking horribly. That makes 3 in a row, huh? Can't say I'm surprised. She was absolutely obnoxious in that challenge, even moreso than Yvie. 

Only 1 queen wasn't a cringey embarrassment in the challenge but I see they're getting the participation wins out of the way while they can before focusing on the real contenders going into the finale. Monet could've (and should've) won the past 3 challenges but its better to be robbed than peak too early like Jinkx & Jaida

giphy.gif?cid=790b76110886cb0e513cacf8d0

Edited by TheOnlyOne

monet looked a hot ass mess 

The mental gymnastics and the essays :rip: 

There’s only 8 queens. Why were there so many small throw away roles :rip:
Jadia’s, Trinity’s and Jinkx’s roles were pointless. 
Viv was the only queen that deserved to win

These acting challenges where everyone just awkwardly stand in place are not it. 

Monet looked bad and she wasnt that good the way people want it here:rip:

Viv Raja Jinkx was the best Rajas runway was impressive so its well deserved:clap3:

I don’t even like Monet and I think she lacks talent in every department but she SLAYED this challenge. She should have won together with The Vivienne.

Raja winning made no sense. She plays every character the same way and hasn’t really excelled at anything this season. I’m tired of this rigged mess. 

TheOnlyOne

qu259a79lx891.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Kinda shocking the Essence of Beauty has gotten the least followers out of this 

Overall

Shea - 1.534m

Jinkx - 1.420m

Trinity - 1.311m

Yvie - 1.158m

Monet - 1.138m

Raja - 1.108m

Jaida - 897k

Vivienne - 518k

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d8515238435f2a3262

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Glad to see Raja got her participation 2nd star and required lipsync win of the season. Looks like its curtains for the eyecon now that they've gotten it out of the way.

Poor Jaida stans. The show saying she's basically a shoe-in for the finale on with 3 episodes left should have ya'll worried. That edit ain't looking cute but wouldn't be surprised for Jaida stans to not be able to pick up on it. 

Wow another week of Jinkx doing horribly AND looking horribly. That makes 3 in a row, huh? Can't say I'm surprised. She was absolutely obnoxious in that challenge, even moreso than Yvie. 

Only 1 queen wasn't a cringey embarrassment in the challenge but I see they're getting the participation wins out of the way while they can before focusing on the real contenders going into the finale. Monet could've (and should've) won the past 3 challenges but its better to be robbed than peak too early like Jinkx & Jaida

@khalyan @Unoriginal @madonnas is stuff like this allowed? This isn't even the first time they heavily hint at (or straight up spoil) stuff and it's frustrating because not everyone in this thread is into spoilers.

Edited by Hephaestus

TheOnlyOne

Reading into the edit is done all the time. Yall predict who the winner is based on the first 10 minutes every single week but keep trying it I guess :skull: 

The blatant desperation

giphy.gif?cid=790b76110886cb0e513cacf8d0

OMG ?!

RAJA HAD THE EASIEST ROLE AND YET WAS THE WORST ACTRESS (even worst than Yvie) and yet she WON ??????

Rigged. Rigged. Rigged. Rigged. Rigged. Rigged. Rigged. Rigged. Rigged. Rigged. Rigged. Rigged. Rigged. Rigged. Rigged. Rigged.

This was also way too long and not funny enough. Besides The Vivienne i don't really know who should have won, i just know Raja was the worst actress. Maybe Monet ?

Her look was pretty basic boring and expected though. The jacket was c*nt but serve us something else on the bottom, we know it's your brand but come on b!tch, turn it up a bit, it's an All Winners season ?? :sick:

Trinity did good with what she had.

I'm starting to speed up through the critiques. It is absolutely awful. All this ass kissing, i can't. Shea would have been dog walked all over that stage if it was a regular season (they hate a subdued, more "realistic" performances).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.