RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

the runway this week served a bit ngl 

this acting challenge is decent but not really that outright funny :deadbanana2: and it's loooong. I enjoy their dynamic tho.

i agree with the winners and I'm so happy for another 

win for Raja

:jonny:

that lip sync was fun and wheew

Raja finally won-won 

:jonny5: sooo happy for her that fumble tho... :deadbanana2:

Edited by OreGuy

I’m kms if there is a non winner season with no eliminations… it’s almost already unbearable this season 

anywho I’m up so guess I’ll watch the epi :fan:

Edited by Rigalo

the episode was fun and i thought the block was coming anyway

Edited by OreGuy

Them picking one of the girls who would’ve been in the bottom 2 on a regular season for the top 2 placement :deadbanana2:

The girls accepting the pity star going to her. The song choice being up her ally :deadbanana2:

I think Shea and Monet having 1 star is a stunt, they’ll definitely give them a win and shenanigan twist like “y’all have the least stars so you can steal 1 star from a competitor etc.” There’s no way they’ll leave 2 of the best lip syncers in the dust

a twist is coming, it's pretty obvious now, or else a lot of queens will tie at having 3 stars, i can still see Monet/Shea bagging 2 stars, Jinkx has a star left for her, I can see it for Viv and Trinity too. Raja, this might be her last win and I think she'd be fine with it since she won a lip sync now anyway. Yvie/Jaida is a toss up. Yvie can if they do some sort of dance challenge and Jaida with improv/design challenge.

Surprised there's no commercial challenge yet.

I usually do not love the acting challenges, but this week was pretty entertaining :heart2:

For me Viv DEMOLISHED. Like, no one was even close.

I was surprised Trinity was part of the Top4. I would've put Monet up there instead.

Outside of Viv, I think Raja in the top2 seemed fair. Again, could've seen Monet up there, but tbh everyone outside of Viv was close. 

Kinda excited about the challenge next week. It could end up kinda corny, but at least it's something different.

Raja didn't deserve top 2, and Raja definitely did not win that lipsync... the lack of subtlety with them microphoning in Monet saying Raja from the audience on loop :deadbanana2:

Jaida not only robbed from the top 2, but being blocked by Raja's mediocre and corny ass..

RuPaul and her taste... then again this is also the same woman that gave Silky a bunch of undeserved lipsync wins in AS6, after sending Nina home instead of Silky back in season 11.. :pukey:

Jaida does not deserve this blatant disrespect :tsk:

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

I hate long acting challenges. The writing is so bad that it's basically just "producer's choice" for who wins.

There was one OBVIOUS winner, but I was definitely fine with the other winner.

Yvie looked STUNNING. The best look of the night and one of the best looks of the whole season. 

Viv definitely deserved the top 2 spot. It was between Raja and Monet for the other spot for me. Shea as 4th. 
Was confused when they included Trinity and Jaida in the discussion tbh? Even Yvie was better than those two. 

2 hours ago, Anvarie said:

Them picking one of the girls who would’ve been in the bottom 2 on a regular season for the top 2 placement :deadbanana2:

Not The Vivienne being the bottom 2 :ahh: She was CLEARLY the best in the challenge, the rest were meh

Monet robbed again smh.

16 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Not The Vivienne being the bottom 2 :ahh: She was CLEARLY the best in the challenge, the rest were meh

They were definitely talking about Raja :skull:

41 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

They were definitely talking about Raja :skull:

Oh, I missed the “one of the two” :rip:

I agree then :katie2:

Monet was funny but I definitely enjoyed seeing Raja act frantic in the lip-sync and after

4 hours ago, OreGuy said:

this acting challenge is decent but not really that outright funny :deadbanana2: and it's loooong. I enjoy their dynamic tho.

yeah it gave AS6 AHS.. please no

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Yvie looked STUNNING. The best look of the night and one of the best looks of the whole season. 

!

probably the best she's looked, and easily the strongest look in the ep. continues to prove the 'Yvie doesn't deserve to be amongst the other winners!1!' ppl wrong

I only want this format for all stars. Imagine having someone like Soju lasting the whole season :rip: 

Monet scheming and using Trinity to get the part she wanted only for her to still bomb :deadbanana4:

39 minutes ago, azii said:

I only want this format for all stars. Imagine having someone like Soju lasting the whole season :rip: 

:fountain:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.