RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I don't like the LSFTC format. It was amazing on Season 9, but I'd honestly rather see the crown go to the queen with the best track record regardless of any final lip sync performance. 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Yves said:

I don't keep up with other spin-offs (apart from UK) unfortunately so I can't comment on this. :emofish:

Don't listen to her. Scarlet BoBo is one of the least likeable queens in Drag Race herstory and her winning the crown would have delegitimized the entire franchise. Her wins weren't even all deserved.

She also managed to be the worst lyricist in the show's herstory as well. For the first lyric challenge she wrote, "Drop, drop, you're looking like a flop / Walk, walk, 'cause you ain't the bop." Like.... what? :toofunny2:

And for her finale song she wrote these lyrics: "Kitty cat, kitty cat, meow, meow, meow / What kind of kitty are you wearing right now?" :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, feelslikeadream said:

Don't listen to her. Scarlet BoBo is one of the least likeable queens in Drag Race herstory and her winning the crown would have delegitimized the entire franchise. Her wins weren't even all deserved.

She also managed to be the worst lyricist in the show's herstory as well. For the first lyric challenge she wrote, "Drop, drop, you're looking like a flop / Walk, walk, 'cause you ain't the bop." Like.... what? :toofunny2:

And for her finale song she wrote these lyrics: "Kitty cat, kitty cat, meow, meow, meow / What kind of kitty are you wearing right now?" :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

She had one win and it was definitely deserved :mandown: 

Tbh Priyanka was the right winner in the end but as far as the show went, Bobo kind of ate.

• ATRL Moderator

I think Rita Baga is the one time a queen was payolad so much that it made them lose the crown.  :laugh:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Goaty said:

I don't like the LSFTC format. It was amazing on Season 9, but I'd honestly rather see the crown go to the queen with the best track record regardless of any final lip sync performance. 

I think it had its time but it’s time to come up with something else.  

29 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

She had one win and it was definitely deserved :mandown: 

Tbh Priyanka was the right winner in the end but as far as the show went, Bobo kind of ate.

Bobo was so ******* annoying :deadbanana: Priyanka/Lemon/Jimbo was the top 3 we deserved. A triple crowning tbh

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Yves said:

If we're gonna base on their track record in AS4, Trinity should've won the crown alone. I think final lip-syncs shouldn't ultimately matter in the end but that's just me. :michael:

Tbh it should matter if they bomb it, which trinity (and Ella) did.  But I’m at peace with trinity winning now because I quite like her in as7.  

1 hour ago, Witch Privilege said:

We keep agreeing with the Top 2, which is pretty wild for an all stars season.

Not that wild when we have filler winners, like Monet X Lax and Rajyuck

ezgif-7-062a1d29f4be.thumb.gif.e8607973e

5 minutes ago, FAN said:

Bobo was so ******* annoying :deadbanana: Priyanka/Lemon/Jimbo was the top 3 we deserved. A triple crowning tbh

Lemon was peak mediocrity, won undeserved challenges, received a lot of undeserved praise etc

I'm glad they didn't keep her acidic sour ass ***** around any longer than they did

40 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Just cus judgmental ass bullies didn't like Bobo for being a corny clown doesn't mean she didn't STOMP Priyankrock - of - ****

Like even Rita's Fiona looking ass was right there to be crowned, as well, who was also much more talented than the arts-and-craft wearing joke

Jimbo was the real robbed winner, though.

Like, she bought herself a stunningly gorgeous Lehenga Choli online, so she gets to win, despite performing incredibly mediocrely the entire season?

Trixie AS3 teas

Turdxie could only dream of looking 1/100th as good as Prikyonka did that night, however.

ezgif-7-062a1d29f4be.thumb.gif.e8607973e

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

2 hours ago, FAN said:

:clap3:

Scarlett baboon is boring and annoying fad 

3 hours ago, Goaty said:

Absolutely this. And hopefully the All Stars format of two queens competing and the winner gets to eliminate another queen will NEVER come back after the tragedy that was UKvsTW. It's ok having some strategy and play between the queens, that's why All Winners has a perfect format, also showcasing week after week the strenght of the entire cast.

28 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

Absolutely this. And hopefully the All Stars format of two queens competing and the winner gets to eliminate another queen will NEVER come back after the tragedy that was UKvsTW. It's ok having some strategy and play between the queens, that's why All Winners has a perfect format, also showcasing week after week the strenght of the entire cast.

Without spoilers, if possibly, if you could be so kind, what's the tea on this? :chick2:

ScarLORD BoJESUS is genuinely multi-talented, of course lameon stans could never recognize a skilled chanteuse that doesn't rely on being cute 

princess-daisy-mario.thumb.gif.181b99d7a

The coaster shade was a bit too dead-on

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

8 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Without spoilers, if possibly, if you could be so kind, what's the tea on this? :chick2:

It's hard without spoilers, let's just say that a couple of eliminations were absurd, especially given a general low level of quality from the queens bar two that were incredibly strong.

There was one elimination in particular that made the fans go WILD on Instagram, with a queen receiving multiple death threats on her social network.

It makes sense for a queen to send home the strongest competition, of course, but it's just unbearable for fans to watch.

Edited by TrueBlood

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, FAN said:

You spilled!

10 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

If they did Scarlet BoBo would've won CDR.. which she did deserve over the payola'd, incredibly-mediocre, pushed as hell ""winner""

Canada's Drag Race isn't canon, though, right?

:gaycat6:

Lmao.

fade3ffe52d916fbea7c90745939b3dd.jpg

Like LITERALLY

FG5mjQ_WQAYy6FB?format=jpg&name=large

I think they should go back to crowning the queen with the best track record but have the crowning be on the show instead of this live event, those S4-S8 live finales were so annoying and dragged out, we always knew who was gonna win (with the exception of S7 cause I was confident Ginger was taking it)

Track record wins are boring, I was originally against Lip sync for the crown but it makes the show way more interesting

• ATRL Moderator

Drag Race needs to move to live finales.  The show is too big for this shot-in-studio two weeks prior nonsense that’s happening now especially when it’s incredibly easy to search what happened and spoil yourself. 

GKhrctM.png

Its the way brands and A list celebs stan Shea & Monet for me

Also, is this thread ready to have the discussion that we've had 7 lipsyncs so far and not a single one has been great since Monet & Shea way back in episode 1?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76114cf2883eb2e2db0ba0

• ATRL Moderator

track record wins are bullshit considering how forced they can be and it would make every season incredibly boring knowing the winner as soon as that fourth win was handed out

8 hours ago, FAN said:

Priyanka/Lemon/Jimbo was the top 3 we deserved. A triple crowning tbh

This spill! :fountain:

- I hope you guys realize not all gays are out here looking for spoilers or to see who wins the lsftc at the finale. You take the enjoyment out of the show for yourself and then get made at the show because you know what’s going to happen.

- if you don’t like seeing queens eliminate each other, then watch the regular seasons. There are so many franchises you can watch instead of complaining about All Stars

- I don’t care if the fiercest competitor goes homes, it means they weren’t meant to win. If they were, the producers would have rigged it for them.  If it was a regular season that’s most likely lose the lip sync for your life

- Lastly, the show is too rigged to base it just off records. If you can lip sync you truly don’t deserve the crown.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.