RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Unoriginal said:

every season ever :flower2:

That could work, but now that I think about it there was recently a similar rate done less than a year ago :giraffe: Then again we’ve had about 84 seasons air since then, so why the heck not :cm: 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Calm down, reunion police. It’s really not that serious. :flower2:
-

Moving on to a more important and relevant topic, is this megathread staying or what? I personally would like for things to be separate, BUT the flow of things works better in one thread. I just worry about too much traffic when we have 2-3 seasons going at once :toofunny3:

I hate how people take being corrected as an agression, I was just pointed that what u said didn't make sense, I was perfectly calm no need to take it there :bam:

Bur anyway you're right let's move on. I don't understand why separating the topics is causing so much discord, it makes sense to have a thread for regular seasons and for All Stars season. 

Since this will be a small cast, I’m willing to do FPR unless someone else wants to take it up 

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

It was actually a mod that pointed out that the voting and merging didn't make sense, but I wouldn't expect you to ever report the facts without twisting them :thing:

nobody complained about the voting being unfair!!1!!! until karen mod @khalyan decided he wanted separate threads :thing: 

3 minutes ago, Kings. said:

That could work, but now that I think about it there was recently a similar rate done less than a year ago :giraffe: Then again we’ve had about 84 seasons air since then, so why the heck not :cm: 

i have an idea for a lipsync rate-ish on the backburner as well. maybe before as7 starts would be the perfect time to do it

--

else we could do FPR for s14

1 minute ago, D.Va said:

I hate how people take being corrected as an agression, I was just pointed that what u said didn't make sense, I was perfectly calm no need to take it there :bam:

Bur anyway you're right let's move on. I don't understand why separating the topics is causing so much discord, it makes sense to have a thread for regular seasons and for All Stars season. 

No, you were being a bit of an arsehole about it, but irdc as the discussion was held yesterday. It’s a whole new day now, let’s move on shall we! :bam:
-

nobody complained about the voting being unfair!!1!!! until karen mod @khalyan decided he wanted separate threads :thing: 

i have an idea for a lipsync rate-ish on the backburner as well. maybe before as7 starts would be the perfect time to do it

OMG, now THIS I would love to participate in! Please do let me know when/if it happens :fan:

4 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

It was actually a mod that pointed out that the voting and merging didn't make sense, but I wouldn't expect you to ever report the facts without twisting them :thing:

It was actually a mod who merged the threads in the first place until local Karen @Hephaestus complained 

Are you really questioning our great, fair, and well-respected @Unoriginal’s decision? 

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

3 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

Well it definitely would have to end before May 20 cause we’ll obviously be discussing AS7 in this thread aka The Only One for US Drag Race discussion 

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Kings. said:

OMG, now THIS I would love to participate in! Please do let me know when/if it happens :fan:

my idea basically is people pick their top 25-30 lips across all franchises in six bands of five (10, 8, 6, 4, 2, 1 points or something) and that data gets collated into a top 100 countdown or something. people could also pick their bottom five lips of all time to get -5 points

my idea basically is people pick their top 25-30 lips across all franchises in six bands of five (10, 8, 6, 4, 2, 1 points or something) and that data gets collated into a top 100 countdown or something. people could also pick their bottom five lips of all time to get -5 points

Sounds good to me. I’ll get started on my list in a bit :cm: 

10 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Since this will be a small cast, I’m willing to do FPR unless someone else wants to take it up 

Thank you for proposing it! I'll definitely participate :flower2:

• ATRL Moderator

would something like this work for the form do yall think? i'd just have to type out like 300 lipsync battles by hand :toofunny3:

13 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

You say Karen, I say icon

raja-icon.gif

4 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

would something like this work for the form do yall think? i'd just have to type out like 300 lipsync battles by hand :toofunny3:

Ofc darling!

Edited by Kings.

Ugh Kerri is so beautiful and eloquent, a queen, she doesn't need to work her ass off like other *******

Orion is so useless, she bombed the reading yet complained on twitter about getting cut :skull:

On the other hands, June used every seconds they gave her right :clap3:

Not Bosco, Daya AND Willow looked amateur af, Camden and Angeria looked good :clap3:

Edited by SpaceMan

7 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

Looks good to me! Lip sync rate sounds fun :loud:

• ATRL Moderator

Just watched the reunion. So entertaining :clap3: Jasmine being a guaranteed booking on a future All Stars, I can't wait :jonnycat:

18 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Yesterday there was a separate thread to discuss All Stars that has been merged into this one. Now this thread hosts US, AS, Secret Celebrity and in general all the Drag Race seasons that don't have their own thread + general Drag Race discussions (aka fights on who should have won something instead of someone else and the usual Trixie/Monét/etc. draggings).

They're basically asking who's pro and who's con the merge and why.

I see. I don't mind the merge tbh, there's no overlap in US content, right? Anyway, Monique should've won AS4 :gaycat4:

Spoiler

btw did you create the Italia thread?

Reunion was boring. The drama was too forced but Jasmine and Daya did try to keep us entertained so I respect that 

Why is merging two American seasons such big deal? :toofunny3:

OT: Reunion was kinda boring. Daya is the icon though. Jasmine is a bit of an... airhead :katie: 

1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

So all we not allowed to post about AS7 in this thread. Not trying to get warned.

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, karron0624 said:

So all we not allowed to post about AS7 in this thread. Not trying to get warned.

you are

1 hour ago, CBC said:

I see. I don't mind the merge tbh, there's no overlap in US content, right? Anyway, Monique should've won AS4 :gaycat4:

Hide contents

btw did you create the Italia thread?

She should've indeed!

Yes, it's here:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.