RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Even without counting Jaida's "pity" star, Jaida would still have DOUBLE the stars, Monet D Ranged has, no?

gbhs :fan:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611176c7f1da739ea11d5

Jaida has the most stars for now. You genuinely think on an All Winners season with no critiques, no low placements, no bad edits, and clearly pity stars to make everyone seem like even competition is gonna end with any queen not having at least 2 stars and a lipsync win? Every queen who's lipsynced multiple times has won a lipsync now for a reason. They're giving all the queens their flowers.  

This is the season of positivity, uplifting the winners, and showcasing them in a good light to entice other winners to come back for future seasons. You really think Viv, Monet, Shea, and Raja aren't gonna snatch a star within the next few episodes and instead end the season with only 1 star, forever being known as the floppiest winner? This season has no conflict or drama so literally all the tension is created by storyline producing to make the show watchable and not a boring predictable slog that exposes some winners as lesser than others. 

Premiere > establish early front runners (Shea, Monet, Jinkx, Trinity)

Ep 3-4 > slowly get the other queens to earn stars to even the playing field (Jaida, Viv)

Ep 5-6 > build tension on the last queens to get a star (Raja, Yvie)

Ep 7-8 > build up new frontrunners now that the games even again (Jaida, Yvie)

Ep 9-10 >  get the queens even on stars again, building tension on the last few with only 1 star (Viv, Shea, Monet, Raja)

Ep 11 > probably the only episode that'll matter cause everyone will be pretty even again

Ep 12 > finale where the top 4 will conveniently be the most followed/brandable queens for the show to profit off of

You think it's a coincidence that 6/8 queens have already gotten to be a frontrunner at some point, and 6/8 queens have coincidentally also been behind on earning a star as well, all by episode 7? 

Everyone gets a storyline and a season-long that way. 

The gag is if you truly think Jaida's already done enough to certify herself as a genuine winner and dispel her insecurities from the start of the season, I got bad news for you cause that means she peaked episode 7 and her storyline's already over. Meanwhile the C in Unty still clearly has storyline to build into, her alliance coming into play, and a twinner to settle her tie with. Not to mention the fact that multiple of these queens have pets yet we only know about Monet's ugly hairless one.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Even without counting Jaida's "pity" star, Jaida would still have DOUBLE the stars, Monet D Ranged has, no?

So far, Jaida has collected 10k Lipsync dollars, too, meanwhile the other will have no monet to take home, it seems :fan:

Yeah, it's giving Jealousy Jealousy.mp3 

Is Jinkx always with the same clothes in the workroom? She always looks the same.

4 hours ago, P.O.P said:

I was only disappointed by her Snatch Game "choices" because I know she could have done a mass slaughter. But other than that she doing IT. Damn she is even the lip sync assassin if the season.

oie-Tp4j-Msfs-Fna-H.gif

Her picks were terrible. Had she picked even one American celeb it would have been game over 

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Jaida has the most stars for now. You genuinely think on an All Winners season with no critiques, no low placements, no bad edits, and clearly pity stars to make everyone seem like even competition is gonna end with any queen not having at least 2 stars and a lipsync win? Every queen who's lipsynced multiple times has won a lipsync now for a reason. They're giving all the queens their flowers.  

This is the season of positivity, uplifting the winners, and showcasing them in a good light to entice other winners to come back for future seasons. You really think Viv, Monet, Shea, and Raja aren't gonna snatch a star within the next few episodes and instead end the season with only 1 star, forever being known as the floppiest winner? This season has no conflict or drama so literally all the tension is created by storyline producing to make the show watchable and not a boring predictable slog that exposes some winners as lesser than others. 

Ep 3-4 > slowly get the other queens to earn stars to even the playing field (Jaida, Viv)

Ep 9-10 >  get the queens even on stars again, building tension on the last few with only 1 star (Viv, Shea, Monet, Raja)

Ep 11 > probably the only episode that'll matter cause everyone will be pretty even again

Ep 12 > finale where the top 4 will conveniently be the most followed/brandable queens for the show to profit off of

You think it's a coincidence that 6/8 queens have already gotten to be a frontrunner at some point, and 6/8 queens have coincidentally also been behind on earning a star as well, all by episode 7? 

The gag is if you truly think Jaida's already done enough to certify herself as a genuine winner and dispel her insecurities from the start of the season, I got bad news for you cause that means she peaked episode 7 and her storyline's already over. Meanwhile the C in Unty still clearly has storyline to build into, her alliance coming into play, and a twinner to settle her tie with. Not to mention the fact that multiple of these queens have pets yet we only know about Monet's ugly hairless one.

Coleen catching stray bullets at the end :ahh:

3 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

It makes sense when you have queens that need pity stars to be seen as threats (Jaida, Yvie), need rigged wins to even seem like competition (Raja, Yvie again) or rigged storyline wins to make sure the plunger twist isn't a flop (Jinkx, Vivienne)

Go ahead and include Shea and Monet in that rigged storyline bs

Jaida is delightful but her stans need not get cocky about "pity wins" when her s12 crown was a pity win in the first place... she would not have been in the running if she wasn't up against disqualified sex offender and a twink who got a megadose of backlash from privilege/racism scandals a week before the crowning. 

https://imgur.com/h9keqGW

Edited by Ina Garten

1 hour ago, Shinning said:

Is Jinkx always with the same clothes in the workroom? She always looks the same.

She doesn’t even brush her hair, why would you think she changes her clothes?

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

We have five episodes left right, so only. four episodes left for stars, and 8 potential stars left. So even if everyone goes like you say, in order for Jaida not to be in the finale,

Monet needs two wins to tie Jaida

Raja needs two wins to tie Jaida

Shea needs two wins to tie Jaida

If that happens then there is still one more episode for Viv/Jinx to win for a 6 way tie and Trinity/Yvie to be out.

Realistically, Monet needs to win 2/4 challenges to make it and so does Shea without getting blocked. If Trinity, Viv, and Jinx win another challenge, one of Shea or Monet cant make it. 

Jaida is guaranteed a spot in the finale at this point unless there are more “pity stars” as you say, that come into play. Jinx and Trinity both need one more win to gurantee a finale spot.

Most likely finale episode right now is:

Jinx

Trinity

Jaida

Up for grabs. However i assuming this is Monet because of all this rando stanning. But she has to win at least two challenges without getting blocked.

I do agree that everyone will probably get to two stars, which makes 3+ stars the entrance to the finale. 

3 minutes ago, Ina Garten said:

Jaida is delightful but her stans need not get cocky about "pity wins" when her s12 crown was a pity win in the first place... she would not have been in the running if she wasn't up against disqualified sex offender and a twink who got a megadose of backlash from privilege/racism scandals a week before the crowning. 

https://imgur.com/h9keqGW

Jaida literally beat Gigi in the final Lipsync and crowned herself on stage. Sit down somewhere, considering that is how sasha beat Shea, Yvie beat Brooke, MONET TIED WITH TRINITY, SHEA BEAT CRACKER, etc.  If we are calling out Jaida, Monet, Shea, and Yvie dont deserve to be here as well. Be consistent boo.

7 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

We have five episodes left right, so only. four episodes left for stars, and 8 potential stars left. So even if everyone goes like you say, in order for Jaida not to be in the finale,

Monet needs two wins to tie Jaida

Raja needs two wins to tie Jaida

Shea needs two wins to tie Jaida

If that happens then there is still one more episode for Viv/Jinx to win for a 6 way tie and Trinity/Yvie to be out.

Realistically, Monet needs to win 2/4 challenges to make it and so does Shea without getting blocked. If Trinity, Viv, and Jinx win another challenge, one of Shea or Monet cant make it. 

Jaida is guaranteed a spot in the finale at this point unless there are more “pity stars” as you say, that come into play. Jinx and Trinity both need one more win to gurantee a finale spot.

Most likely finale episode right now is:

Jinx

Trinity

Jaida

Up for grabs. However i assuming this is Monet because of all this rando stanning. But she has to win at least two challenges without getting blocked.

I do agree that everyone will probably get to two stars, which makes 3+ stars the entrance to the finale. 

If there was a twist for stars on episode 5, you can guarantee there will be one closer to the finale, whether it be more pity stars, stealing stars, or a challenge worth more than 1 star. 

You really think this self producing show would give away who one of the finalists is 7 episodes into the season? No quality show is gonna make the penultimate episode a bore where the audience already knows who’s moving on and who isn’t. Everyone will still be “in the running” until the very end. They wouldn’t deserve their Emmys otherwise tbh. 

Stop hating on Jaida/Monet and direct your hatred to the real enemy. Jinkx is such a boring payola queen. Like yeah she's probably going to win bc drag race & especially allstars puts heavier weight on comedy/acting than every other aspect of drag. But it's so... :thing: the way her stans are never gonna stfu about winning tHe hArdEsT season + rigged all winners :thing:

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

If there was a twist for stars on episode 5, you can guarantee there will be one closer to the finale, whether it be more pity stars, stealing stars, or a challenge worth more than 1 star. 

You really think this self producing show would give away who one of the finalists is 7 episodes into the season? No quality show is gonna make the penultimate episode a bore where the audience already knows who’s moving on and who isn’t. Everyone will still be “in the running” until the very end. They wouldn’t deserve their Emmys otherwise tbh. 

Which would also make who ever gets those same stars pity stars no. Shea, Monet, Raja better win something because if they go from 1 star to the finale people going to be dragging then. I still think objectively, 3 stars gets you in or to a multiple person tie. Praying for a six queen tie and Ru tells everyone to participate tbh.

Monet shouldnt even be there, because she didnt win. Her entire crown is PITY like my sis mentioned.

Sis needed THREE seasons of practice to still be half the queen as Jaida.

The true kii

04d38f278f2bb99511f7720392d378cbf61edfb2

AND a connection to Bob.

Like, dont try it with Jaida.

20 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Can we spend our energy to do something productive, like dragging Ginger Minj?

Ginger is very talented but idk why the show thought we needed to suffer her obnoxious humour a third time :rip: and I also don't understand how you can be on 3 seasons and serve worse runways each and every time

6 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Ginger is very talented but idk why the show thought we needed to suffer her obnoxious humour a third time :rip: and I also don't understand how you can be on 3 seasons and serve worse runways each and every time

The guy behind the facade might be talented, but Ginger, as a DRAG queen has no redeeming qualities for me. This is Drag Race, not Inside The Actors' Studio.

Edited by P.O.P

8 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

luKtkkH.png

ATRL's opinion remains correcT.

Here in my city a major drag festival is happening soon and I've never seen any of these queens live.

So for you gals which of these queens will provide the best show and the ones I definitely should catch my eyes on? The focus here is ENTERTAINMENT and nothing else.

Kylie Sonique Love

Alaska

Jujubee

Ra'Jah O'Hara

Trinity K. Bonet

Denali

Tatianna

Roxxxy Andrews

EDIT: It's called The Realness Festival. I'm so excited! :beatfreak:

The-Realness-Festival.png

Edited by Ruschi

49 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

AND a connection to Bob.

Like, dont try it with Jaida.

The fact is I would never undermine Jaida’s win like you just did with Monet, especially considering there’s photo evidence Monet was the intended SOLE winner and there’s a myriad of extenuating circumstances that we all know about that led to Jaida’s win, deserved as it was. Not to even mention the drastic difference in success between the two of them post show. I certainly wouldn’t wanna get into who’s half a queen of who if I were you especially when it might bring up the question why both the immediate queen before and after her are more followed and more acclaimed. 

But since you wanna go there, the only thing I wouldn’t try with Jaida is a 3 or more syllable word or possibly a basic math problem.

4 hours ago, G'Day said:

The week of the Y2K girl group challenge, didn’t they start the episode with Shea saying she only had one star and was fading into the background? Only for her to not be in the top that episode. 

I feel like they’re getting a little better at misleading so who knows at this point. But I need miss X Change to get another star!!

I was just gonna say this. They did the same last week with the whole Shea doing the print of the fabric, and it being Ru’s favorite dress and her almost not finishing on time. The edit is misleading sometimes.

Ginger is not my cup of tea but to say she’s not talented is just delusional lol 

The streaming seasons need to be two episodes a week 

yes I know it’s good for the queens to stretch it out lol

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

53 minutes ago, Ruschi said:

Here in my city a major drag festival is happening soon and I've never seen any of these queens live.

So for you gals which of these queens will provide the best show and the ones I definitely should catch my eyes on? The focus here is ENTERTAINMENT and nothing else.

Kylie Sonique Love

Alaska

Jujubee

Ra'Jah O'Hara

Trinity K. Bonet

Denali

Tatianna

Roxxxy Andrews

EDIT: It's called The Realness Festival. I'm so excited! :beatfreak:

The-Realness-Festival.png

Trinity K will put on the best performance/lip sync/ show

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.