RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Wait not Madonna asking for Bob specifically, getting a no because of We're Here, asking for her number, texting her to please do it and then calling her? :deadbanana2:

The ******* GAG.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Wait not Madonna asking for Bob specifically, getting a no because of We're Here, asking for her number, texting her to please do it and then calling her? :deadbanana2:

The ******* GAG.

What's the source? I wanna know the full T. 

As far as the best Pit Stop host, I prefer Monét because she seems like someone who really knows how to 'extract' the guest's opinion the best. Each guest in S14 had something meaningful to say mostly because of her, this lady knows how to conduct an interview. 

Bob and Trixie can't achieve this because they're BIG fans of the show and they often put their own opinion into the questions, making less room for the guest express their own judgment about the show. 

Manila and Raja are flops and not memorable enough for me.

It’s definitely Bob > Trixie > Monet >>>>> the rest.  

Monet’s Pit Stop season had the best guests by far, that’s what is fooling yall. It’s probably the third best season of the Pit Stop. Bob having the first 2. Im a Monet stan but Trixie and Bob are better hosts. But better host doesn’t always mean better episodes so it’s not that simple.
I rewatch a lot of Pit Stop episodes and it’s wild the amount of jokes people miss in the comments.

Monet’s best episode was with Naomi and with a guest like Naomi, you are guaranteed to have a fantastic episode. She also had Bob, Alaska, Violet… she couldn’t fail.
Bob’s best episode was probably the one with Jinkx in a tuxedo. I was literally in tears laughing.

Also Monet as a Pit Stop guest is not very entertaining.

55 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

It’s definitely Bob > Trixie > Monet >>>>> the rest.  

Monet’s Pit Stop season had the best guests by far, that’s what is fooling yall. It’s probably the third best season of the Pit Stop. Bob having the first 2. Im a Monet stan but Trixie and Bob are better hosts. But better host doesn’t always mean better episodes so it’s not that simple.
I rewatch a lot of Pit Stop episodes and it’s wild the amount of jokes people miss in the comments.

Monet’s best episode was with Naomi and with a guest like Naomi, you are guaranteed to have a fantastic episode. She also had Bob, Alaska, Violet… she couldn’t fail.
Bob’s best episode was probably the one with Jinkx in a tuxedo. I was literally in tears laughing.

Also Monet as a Pit Stop guest is not very entertaining.

Bobs best episode Was handsdown the one with Peppermint. "It's fashion" was a cultural reset :ahh:

36 minutes ago, Riot said:

Not everyone forgetting that Alaska was a Pit Stop host too :ahh:

GOOD!
annoying and boring, she needs to stay away 

7 hours ago, Ruschi said:

What's the source? I wanna know the full T. 

It’s in this week’s Sibling Watchery, I thought it would be out by now for the non-patreons :chick3:

kinda want this season to be over already

Just finished watching the episode. So, so disappointed with Shea and Raja for their mediocre outfits. I don't know either why they considered Monét as a contender when her runway was mid at best; even The Viv's look was better.

What the hell was Yvie wearing in that preview? :skull:

5 hours ago, Riot said:

Not everyone forgetting that Alaska was a Pit Stop host too :ahh:

Oh my GOSH

She WAS

:bibliahh:

So a true flop then coz i didn't remember ha

:gaynetcat4:

11 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

kinda want this season to be over already

Why does it feel so long? :deadbanana2:

Raja constantly looking a hot mess on the runway. :deadbanana2:

Shea realizing she is indeed filler when paired amongst actual winners. :deadbanana4:

Yvie realizing her drag is indeed.... meant for the club. :deadbanana2:

Monet sorta just being there. :deadbanana4:

on the flip side

Viv demolishing the competition and showing the girls what talent is across the board: acting, makeup, fashion, comedy. :flame:

Jaida being the fan-favorite and loveable quirk  of the season. :flame:

Jinx proving that good ole fashion drag talent and knowledge still matters in drag and on drag race, she feels upgraded from S5!!! :flame:

Trinity proving herself as the ultimate drag race queen with 10 freaking wins and only a few are questionable (Jersey Justice?) :flame:

Trinity having the most wins in Drag Race history now feels so right :clap3:

17 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

Oh my GOSH

She WAS

:bibliahh:

So a true flop then coz i didn't remember ha

:gaynetcat4:

So were Raja and Manila....

Trinity having the most wins is impresive but

she does NOT deserve her talen show and club thingy wins in AS4

those were payola'd to hell and back

:coffee2:

Ya'll losers still mad over Raja for whatever reason?

Bored Girl GIFs | Tenor

Serving straight makeover contestant first time in drag

giphy.gif?cid=790b76119648943646fdaa7ac9

The makeup :rip:

And that's who ya'll consider the elite winner even though she's highkey BOMBED 3 out of 7 challenges so far and had maybe 2 good runways through over half the season

this season is actually great, fun challenges, very strong and likable cast :rip: thankfully s13 and 14 days are OVER, y'all just love to complain over nothing

:ahh: What is this though?

It was so close too

9ce346410c768c697d65887abbcf6f80

15 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

:ahh: What is this though?

It was so close too

9ce346410c768c697d65887abbcf6f80

Asian excellence. What do you think it is?

Bored Girl GIFs | Tenor

Edited by Claymore

I don't understand the immense praise for Jaida's outfit. It was just fine and the wig was f*cking ugalee.

Also not me noticing that past the gag of seeing the Oscar winning actress and Rugirls in the music video, this song is actually a bop :chick2:

The thing about Jinkx is that if you’re not a fan of boomer/anachronistic humor, there is absolutely nothing left to stan. Horrible lipsyncs, below mediocre outfits (on a winners season :skull:), can’t sew, can’t perform, and can’t dance (despite apparently having a dancing background??).

It’s baffling to me that people think she’s one of the strongest winners because there are other winners who can also be funny but do tons of other things on top of that, or even winners who over-excel in one area just like Jinkx too. As much as I hate to say it, Tuck is another queen who is good at Drag Race and benefits from the format (heavily comedy focused) like Jinkx, but damn at least she can do more than just “be funny”. :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.