RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

12 hours ago, Kings. said:

This was filmed in February before it was announced that the winner would get $150k, as well as the running up placements as well!

Ru literally talked about this season having the first top 5 ever and how would it make sense to film a reunion while more than half of the season has yet to be aired/seen ? :bam: You missed Maddy's joke about June, the reunion was simply filmed at the same time as the finale two weeks ago. 

I guess they'll save the 150k price as a gag for the finale.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Save The Day said:

also, does anyone remember the ATRL big brother hosted in the game section? We should host a game similar to that but all stars format ? 

I'm not familiar with the game section, how was it and what were the main rules?

• ATRL Moderator

how do we keep the thread alive with all stars taking over... seasons rate anyone?

That reunion was so good. Best one in awhile.

Ready to see Jaida flop. :duca:

Also, hope I can finally see what you all see in Jinkx. :emofish:

Was the reunion good was getting banged by a British daddy so missed it?

25 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

..... When did Shangela, Alexis, or Yara bully anyone, cheat at challenges, or be legit nasty to anyone? :huh: All I can remember is some shade here and there, def not the vileness on display from the Heathers. But maybe I'm forgetting something.

They tried to bully Raja and Manilla, but that didn't work. That's even worse :skull:

Alexis is a bully but she’s entertaining so we let it pass 

all the old drag queens we’re though 

29 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Ru literally talked about this season having the first top 5 ever and how would it make sense to film a reunion while more than half of the season has yet to be aired/seen ? :bam: You missed Maddy's joke about June, the reunion was simply filmed at the same time as the finale two weeks ago. 

I guess they'll save the 150k price as a gag for the finale.

Calm down, reunion police. It’s really not that serious. :flower2:
-

Moving on to a more important and relevant topic, is this megathread staying or what? I personally would like for things to be separate, BUT the flow of things works better in one thread. I just worry about too much traffic when we have 2-3 seasons going at once :toofunny3:

15 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

how do we keep the thread alive with all stars taking over... seasons rate anyone?

Which seasons are we talking tho? :baseball: The U.S. ones (14) or ALL of them :matty:

I wonder if we will have any extra special guest judges? Especially for the first episode. I hope they got someone big since it’s the AW season. 

Trying to think who would win the reading mini challenge from this cast… Maybe Jinkx or The Viv? 

10 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Was the reunion good was getting banged by a British daddy so missed it?

:clap3:

I really liked it, there was humor and drama.

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Here it is! :-*

jinx-as7-entrance.gif

I hate that they live-streamed it so the quality is all around trash.

Im confused. I thought we voted for one thread for the IS seasons. Why is there a new new all stars thread.

so after seeing all the comments here supporting Lady Camden... have you switched your votes on social media then ? 

4 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I wonder if we will have any extra special guest judges? Especially for the first episode. I hope they got someone big since it’s the AW season. 

I hope so too, it's so weird when regular US gets big names while AS get... Whoever is available at the time of filming :skull:

4 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Trying to think who would win the reading mini challenge from this cast… Maybe Jinkx or The Viv? 

I think it's either Jinkx or Monét.

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

I think it's either Jinkx or Monét.

I’m excited to see Jaida do the reading challenge since she didn’t get to do one on her season lol 

2 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

I hate that they live-streamed it so the quality is all around trash.

Yeah... But you know they're doing amazing when even with crappy quality they're serving :gaygacat5:

3 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Im confused. I thought we voted for one thread for the IS seasons. Why is there a new new all stars thread.

Cause local Karen @Hephaestus cried and whined her way into a seperate thread even though the vote was a resounding NO. 

Quite the scandal, really

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

1 minute ago, publikcitizen said:

I’m excited to see Jaida do the reading challenge since she didn’t get to do one on her season lol 

I forgot about that! Imagine if she outsmarts all of them out of nowhere like Lady Camden did :eek:

• ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Which seasons are we talking tho? :baseball: The U.S. ones (14) or ALL of them :matty:

every season ever :flower2:

4 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Cause local Karen @Hephaestus cried and whined her way into a seperate thread even though the vote was a resounding NO. 

Quite the scandal, really

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

It was actually a mod that pointed out that the voting and merging didn't make sense, but I wouldn't expect you to ever report the facts without twisting them :thing:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.