RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

they were relentless i only have so much fight in me

my rigged google form has six nos which is a unanimous decision for merging. i can't believe six of you voted in it though

:rip:

35 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

this was an experiment requested by hephaestus and khalyan. if yall use the all stars thread it'll stay. if you continue to talk about all stars in here the threads will be merged again :gaycat1:

All the off topic conversation thats about to happen. Yall love making a mess

Team Jaida and Jinx
jaida-as7-entrance.gif

Shea is is now ready to be eaten alive by the rest of the cast.

The as thread gonna last 2 months tops. After it airs, we’ll move to the actual base of drag race us. 

1 minute ago, aayAlex said:

The as thread gonna last 2 months tops. After it airs, we’ll move to the actual base of drag race us. 

Trust it won’t be lasting that long

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

2 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

That's enough time to discuss most of the season if not all :gaycat1:

1 minute ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Trust it won’t be lasting that long

Would ATRL user TheOnlyOne lie?

I don't know about you, but most of the entrances for AS7 are legit iconic. The music, the editing, the looks :jonnycat:

Seeing Raja and Jinkx again just makes me happy. The power of nostalgia. :WAP:

11 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

Seeing Raja and Jinkx again just makes me happy. The power of nostalgia. :WAP:

I know right? I'm more excited for them than any of the other girls to be honest :jonnycat:

@Hephaestus is really trying to make that thread happen, having posted in 10 out of 20 posts. 

OT: I was kinda shocked when Maddy was calling Rupaul out, for a second I thought it was going to be for a real reason and not a joke. :rip: 

3 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

@Hephaestus is really trying to make that thread happen, having posted in 10 out of 20 posts. 

Girl, that's how much I usually post when I'm online, I'm not trying to make anything happen. Go back a few pages if you don't believe it :psyduck:

Orion is one of those queens who thinks she’s a lot better than she actually is. It’s giving Silky. 

5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Girl, that's how much I usually post when I'm online, I'm not trying to make anything happen. Go back a few pages if you don't believe it :psyduck:

What's the point threshold that thread needs to survive and please remember we will subtract your and fellow scam artist khalyan's posts from the total

Kerri, Jasmine and Maddy CARRIED the reunion 

3 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

What's the point threshold that thread needs to survive and please remember we will subtract your and fellow scam artist khalyan's posts from the total

The previous AS thread was surviving even without my posts (or khalyan's), so I'm not sure what you're trying to imply here. And speaking of keeping things alive, shouldn't you post your Symone essay this week? You haven't already and I'm getting worried she'll be forgotten soon with a new queen getting crowned :dancehall:

Awhhhlright all stars, let’s get all all-started 

——

also, does anyone remember the ATRL big brother hosted in the game section? We should host a game similar to that but all stars format ? 

• ATRL Moderator
10 hours ago, Kyoto said:

and Shangela, Alexis and Yara were saints, right?

******* be mad cause Raja was looking good while being bully, not her fault Shangela was busted.

..... When did Shangela, Alexis, or Yara bully anyone, cheat at challenges, or be legit nasty to anyone? :huh: All I can remember is some shade here and there, def not the vileness on display from the Heathers. But maybe I'm forgetting something.

Edited by feelslikeadream

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.